It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I can keep going but I would probably be up to post at 11:11am my time...looks like I just missed UK's

OMG shakesbeer your right! My last post was at 11.11 in the UK, this is now my third post done at XX:11. I do not plan this in anyway, maybe this will be my last 11 post as didnt someone say this message is sent to us three times to get it through to us?
Your post is very in depth and I can not start to comment on it at the moment but Im sure others will.

I read somewhere that 11:11 points to a star gate, I will hunt out the information and post it, unless youve already covered this in your links above

8:08 seems to be important to me, Ive seen it for many years now.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

11:11 has been prevalent daily. you know it shows up anywhere at any time. Often times several times daily. It has meant an ever onward, upward progression to quote David B. it's an "Unfolding Meaning." I like the part where i get to go there/here before the masses. kind of a forrunner .

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I love the idea of a deep seated hidden code in our DNA or within the very fabric of our existence. 11:11 seems quite prevalent, indeed I have seen the time displayed on my clock several times since reading about it.

I have 2 issues.

1. For this to be true, there must be a designer, an entity to create the 11:11 enigma, for it to have meaning, it cannot be coincidence.

2. Mankind invented the clock so the entity that implemented 11:11 would have to know the future discoveries and development of man.

I am open to it though, please do not think I am against the idea.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Good post awakening sleeper.
The 11:11 message is, I think one of a number of tools that are going to be employed to shake us from this slumber.
We who are becoming aware need to break out of this MIND BED TRAP.
We need to rip off the DRIPFEED of fear hate ignorance and step up to the plate.
Patience is the key I think we are being helped and the clock is starting to tick in our favour.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think that more than anything, what 11:11 tells us is that it is ELEVEN MINUTES PAST ELEVEN!!!

It's just a time, people. We probably see it just as much as any other time, except we happen to take note each time because of its "uniqueness".

I'd love to think that there was more to this, but I've yet to be convinced.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I see 4:07 atleast twice a day. Sometimes more depending on misaligning clocks. I also see it randomly online, or at my house, or driving around. I see address 407 or my email inbox will have 407 new mesages. When I play cards I get dealt 4s and 7s. Its strange. I used to think it was about my ex gf cause her phone number began with 407, tho since seeing this thread, and 4 and 7 make 11, well now it seems more. All I know is I wish we understood each other more. We alienate ourselves too much.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

if u follow the signs you may come upon a being refered to as kryon. allwillberevealed.goto:kryon.comthenseewhatkindofquestionsyouhave.com

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
11 11 in numerology means illumination illumination. thats what it means. Very intresting how relevant numbers can be.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think the human brain has a very accurate internal clock. Subconciously though, so we don't really know, it's actually our own doing, and not any sign, or message.

I can't tell you how many time I lay down for a nap, and set the alarm for say 6pm. And sleep totally undisturbed only to wake up at exactly 5:59, and turn the alarm off, one minute before it's set to go off.

I think the same thing is happening here, you all are subconciously programming your brain to the time 11:11. Your subconcious is very powerful.

I've gotten to the point where if I don't take any medications, and go to bed at my usual time, i don't even need to set an alarm, and I will wake up within a few minutes of when I want to.

3:33 is way more signifigant than 11:11 to me personally anyway.

The number 3 is all over me, and my life. But again It could be myself just looking for it all the time, and noticing when it happens, and not the many other times, other numbers come up in any event.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
personally myself, i contantly see 11:11 and have made a topic on the subject before.

I have also spoken with Uri Geller when he was on James Whales show regarding this.

Uri has some information posted on his site regarding this subject.

Feel free to check my post on 11:11 under my username. Here is also a link to Uri 11:11 site

www.uri-geller.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The following appeared on this website the week of 24 October 2005. Can anyone interpret it?

"a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny."

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Look at the time of the solstice on Dec 21, 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour (1), and a day (1), and a month (1), and a year (1) , for to slay the third part of men. 1111

www.biblegateway.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by JOINTHERESISTANCE]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I commonly see the time 9:11 all the time, on my computer (time), time in the car and on those time/temp billboards...

What does 911 mean...? (probably nothing)....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sorry to spoil your fun. Again.

It does not really matter which pattern you take, you will start to see it everywhere. That's because in everything there is a pattern whenever theory is mature enough.

Another thing is that

seeing a pattern is intelligence in the first place. It is so darn obvious that people fail to see it, and whenever they find out that there are patterns everywhere they think they have some sort of theory of everything on their hands. They don't.

Psychologists have done a great deal of tests about this particular subject, and there never really is anything special about it. It is just human nature (intelligence) to see a pattern when it is not suhc a thing in global sense.

[edit on 22/6/08 by rawsom]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Yes indeed.

And do you know what's supposed to occur on that date at that time of the winter solstice?

One has to wonder why people have become aware of 1111, enough to want to talk about it. One might come to learn from their curiosity of seeing this number( as I did ) that the Mayans were aware of some celestial event which will occur when the winter solstice sun crosses the galactic center (at 11:11am GMT), signifying the end of a 26000 year cycle and the start of a new age; a spiritual cleansing; a shift into higher consciousness.

If this is some kind of a wake up call, then it seems likely that it's making us aware (conscious) of this upcoming date. A spiritual awakening of sorts. We've become slaves to the dependance on our materialistic society. This prevents many of us from seeing the bigger picture. The bigger picture that all the ancients were aware of many thousands of years ago.

I was a skeptic but now I'm a believer. 11:11 has made me see the bigger picture, it's given me peace of mind. It's a crap world out there and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Peace of mind will allow you to transcend it all. Take that for it's worth.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How do you make a number that is important so very much to people but you dont want them to know this? You make them fear that number. I fear no number, why should I.

I agree, Mr. Green. I believe this is exactly what they have been doing. I as well do not fear any number; I embrace it. I will not succumb to there pity games.

mw

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I belive the 11:11 phenomenon refers to the 1,111 secondary midwayers (spirit guardians) mentioned in The Urantia Book (Paper 77 - The Midway Creatures).

The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

You can read more about the secondary midwayers in The Urantia Book (online) in Paper 77 (see sections 8 & 9): Paper 77

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaell
I started noticing this when I was sixteen. I'm thirty six now.

I found that I would wake up at 1:11 or 11:11. I would also get ready for bed at times, lay down to go to sleep, and the clock would read all ones. It happened on a daily basis for long enough to unsettle me.

I found that usually after a long lull of sitting still or focusing on one thing, I'd rise suddenly, deciding to do something else, look at the clock and see that it was all ones. It always seems to occur when I make a decision to shift my focus to something different.

It happened tonight. I'd been outside for a while looking through my telescope. I walked back in my house to call it a night at exactly 11:11. Then I got on the computer and saw this thread. So I had to put in my two pence, of course.

This has been following me around rather intensely for twenty years. Sometimes it happens many times a day, week or month. The occurrences cluster up like that many times a year. I'm so jaded by it now that it never surprises me anymore.

It even happens to my wife regularly now since we got married. It'll even happen to both of us at once. She's always astonished at the synchronicities of the moments but I'm always like "meh, of course it's 11:11".

Thank you, shaell.

I have been observing [11:11] for a while now. It started when I was very young, and now I am 22. I noticed [11:11] very frequently and it stuck with me. It did not creep me out or cause me to lose my mind. It sort of caused me to relax and pay attention to that moment. I honestly believe it has helped my life and especially the meditation that I have been practicing.

Lets be honest, with the sheer amount of people that have been observing [11:11] all over the world this is not an accident, and this is not a coincidence. Thousands of people all over the world are saying the same thing. This is not bound to one area. It is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I, too, have seen 11:11 (or repeating serials) for about two years now - when it first started I took note and wrote down where and when - I had about 3 pages of occurrences before I gave up on the idea and just let it happen naturally. Each time I'd ask for the message to be delivered in a clear way that I could comprehend - it hasn't happened that I am aware of. So, when I see 11:11 of 5:55 or whatever number is repeating when I happen to "see" I just say hello and continue on with my day. It's certainly an interesting phenomena.

Wicked

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join