It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHALLENGE: Find 2+ pieces of United Airline debris at Shanksville

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Many witnesses saw it crash. Many saw the fireball.

Please post where these alleged witnesses were able to positively identify the plane was the alleged Flight UA 93.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezzajaw...

Another strawman?

How would they know it was flight 93? Thats the flight number... it's not printed on the side of the plane.

Geesh

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff...

Good point. I am one that thought 95% of the plane was recovered by that statement.

BUT... if you look at a CNN article:

SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

archives.cnn.com...

We need to find the exact quote. I will be looking!

Again... nice catch!

:TY:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
if most of the plane was recovered why was it not reconstructed like in the lockerbie crash to determine the cause?

Lockerbie is a good example of what a plane looks like when it falls from the sky, for whatever reason.......

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I am just wondering where are the corpses =P

If the plain crash in the air, or other place, dont matter, where are the corpses?

In a high speed aircraft crash there is not a lot left after the impact -
the bodies are fragmented into "human hamburger", bits and pieces.

As someone who walked a crash site marking body parts for the
coroner to recover it is not a pleasent task....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

How would they know it was flight 93? Thats the flight number... it's not printed on the side of the plane.

Exactly my point, ThroatYogurt.

How do the alleged witnesses know that they saw the alleged Flight 93 crashing?

Thanks for not supplying any links that prove any alleged witnesses were confirmed to have seen the alleged plane that was allegedly Flight 93, crashing.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

But the serial (tail) number is printed on the side of the plane.

Why is the FAA refusing to release serial number information?

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
if most of the plane was recovered why was it not reconstructed like in the lockerbie crash to determine the cause?

Do not forget Flight 800.

Flight 800 was a very close crash to the 9/11 crashes, they found enough debris to do a very good reconstruction of Flight 800.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why would they rebuilt it? They rebuild planes when they don't know why they crashed. It's a way for them to try to figure out exactly where the disaster started. A lot of planes that crashed were never rebuilt from the debris. When it's obvious as to WHY it crashed, or they get good information from the black boxes there's no reason to rebuild it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Why would they rebuilt it? They rebuild planes when they don't know why they crashed.

They also rebuld planes as a part of a criminal investigation (like Flight 800).

Besides if they have found so many parts to the planes why have not released photos of them or reports matching these parts to the planes?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Flight 800 was rebuilt because they didn't know why it went up. They wanted to verify whether it was hit from the outside, or the fuel tank or what caused it. Again, Flight 800 was NOT a crime scene. Yes the FBI took over (more than once) but it was NOT a crime scene, and it was turned back over to the NTSB to investigate. The NTSB wanted to verify that it was the fuel tank, and not something else, so they rebuilt it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has won this simple challenge yet if 95% of Flight 93 was recovered!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

There are two reports I found. One stating the 95% of the debris was sent to UA. Another stated that 95% of the plane was recovered.

IF anyone can find the actual quote from the FBI agen in charge...that will settle it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

If you even bother to look at evidence...you would see that the witnesses are real.

Throw your alleged word around all you want. It's only alleged in your mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurtThere are two reports I found. One stating the 95% of the debris was sent to UA. Another stated that 95% of the plane was recovered.

IF anyone can find the actual quote from the FBI agen in charge...that will settle it.

The FBI says 95% of Flight 93 was recovered:

FBI ends site work, says no bomb used

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

By Tom Gibb, Post-Gazette Staff Writer

STONYCREEK, Pa. -- The FBI said yesterday that it has finished its work at the crash scene of United Flight 93 after recovering about 95 percent of the downed airliner and concluding that explosives were not responsible for bringing it down.

So please show us another piece of debris at the scene that has earmarkings of a United Airlines plane. If not, then that "95% recovered" claim will be thought of as bogus.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Call it whatever you want I.B.C., really.

I am hoping someone will come up with the archived press conference this was taken from.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

There are two reports I found. One stating the 95% of the debris was sent to UA. Another stated that 95% of the plane was recovered.

No links to support this?

If you even bother to look at evidence...you would see that the witnesses are real.

So the alleged witnesses are real, according to you. How did those alleged witnesses know that they saw Flight UA93?

When I see a plane in the sky, I see a plane in the sky. I don't know its flight number or registration number. Unless the plane is flying at a certain angle to me, I'm not always sure which airline it belongs to.

I'll be pleased to read all of the links that you can supply which confirm that those alleged ground witnesses knew that they were watching the alleged Flight UA93.

Thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Tezz,

Seriously, showing you evidence is like showing a flat earther pictures of our round planet.
You have made up your mind and you fail to look at what is in front of you. Again, your pathetic attempt at manipulating evidence by calling it alleged is your choice.

Flight 93 evidence (according to Tezzajw)

1- The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane.
ALLEGED

2- Many passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the planes' Airfones.
ALLEGED

3- The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board.
ALLEGED

4- Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.
ALLEGED

5- Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground.
ALLEGED

6-Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball.
ALLEGED

7-Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
ALLEGED

8- The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.
ALLEGED

9- The remains of every victim was positively identified.
ALLEGED

10- Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records.
ALLEGED

11- Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.
ALLEGED

12- Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered.
ALLEGED

13- The remains of four people were identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.
ALLEGED

Alleged Phone Call List:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I am hoping someone will come up with the archived press conference this was taken from.

I'm hoping someone will come up with another photo showing United Airlines debris at the Shanksville scene. Didn't know it was going to be so hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join