It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Mason found guilty of 1st Degree Homicide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whats that, cbass? Can't hold up to your own demands?

You go around trolling trying to stir up trouble, and when your proven wrong you go into this odd psychotic "PROVE WHO YOU ARE" thing which serves to deflect - and then, quite comically, you won't do what your demanding others to do.

It would be funnier...if it wasn't so tragically sad and disturbing.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

A simple " I don't want to show you mine" would have sufficed.
You still haven't answer my questions though.
In case it didn't come thru the first time here it is again.

Do you have any proof that anyone on ATS is out to get you?
Are you that important that people would want to harm you simply for being a freemason?

I am seriously curious. Have you recieved threats?

Why will you not answer these simple questions??

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

You still have not answered my questions:

Where is your name, address, and phone number? How do we know your not a psycopath?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Oh well I tried.
Let it be known that I was only asking why these masons feel their
life is in jeopardy because of the ATS community.
I only wanted proof that there are people who would seek to harm one of these fine men for the mere fact that they are masons. Sounds a little paranoid to me unless you can come up with proof that you have been threatened in some way.
But alas,
My questions go unaswered as always with these people.
Oh well, better luck next time.
Thread closed!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The guy murdered someone he suspected of being in a secret society?

Anyways, the point being I am sure, is that because an Antimason kills someone, does not mean all Antimasons are "bad people".. just like if a Mason where arrested for killing someone, not all Masons are bad people..

Similarly all conspiracy theorists looking into the "NWO" and the "Illuminati" are not mentally unstable.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh dear. C'mon folks - we're all better than this.

It's not an unreasonable topic - a bit disingenuous perhaps but entirely understandable. Mr. Norton was just joshing with us and highlighting the point that what is good for the goose should equally be good for the gander.

It's certainly not funny - its tragic. Whether this man's paranoia led to another's death or not - someone died. He needs to be taken out of society for a long time - prison or hospital I don't care - not because he is an anti-mason but because he is a killer.

Originally posted by cbass
... these masons ... these people.

Tempting though it is to lump all ATS members who are also freemasons into one box, it's superficial and inaccurate. I have more in common with some non-masons on this site than I do with some masons. Just because I have one (very important) tie to all the masons on this site doesn't mean that I either agree with them on everything or will back them up in a fallacious argument.

A bit of perspective and lots of respect all around will go a long way.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Originally posted by cbass

Oh well I tried.
Let it be known that I was only asking why these masons feel their
life is in jeopardy because of the ATS community.
I only wanted proof that there are people who would seek to harm one of these fine men for the mere fact that they are masons. Sounds a little paranoid to me unless you can come up with proof that you have been threatened in some way.
But alas,
My questions go unaswered as always with these people.
Oh well, better luck next time.
Thread closed!

Yap..! it really looks man, like our freemason friends, our getting PARANOID

We can understand the pressure your are all living, when we,

'' The Gentlemen, Conspiracy Theorists '',

are trying to HELP you get out of the spiderweb of Freemasonry.

You have to get your self calm and relax, thousands of Adepts succeded to
left Religious Cult, You can trust all the Ex-Freemasons and Conspiracy
Theorists. With our help we will get you out of this Cult, and you will feel
back secure, all you have to do is to be honest with your Self...!

If you need it, don't hesitate to U2U me if you need more privacy help.

Your Friendly

RoadWarrior 31

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Road Warrior, I think you should turn yourself in. Clearly, all anti-masons are murderers.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, this threads a farce.
Yeah, one crazy guy killed his neighbor becuase he's crazy.
It's a bad scene, and the fellow hopefully will get some help or rot.
No one's opinions are going to be changed here, except to show that some of the Masons her have no trouble putting themselves on the same level as ANtiMasons.
Seriously, the other three or four active Masonry threads have done a pretty good job of teaching people about Masonry. You odn't need to bring in this and drag it around,

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Edit for double post.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Illustrating absurdity is a powerful concept. Its easy to claim all masons are Satan worshiping baby rapists, because the hive mind on ATS encourages such propaganda. When the tables are turned, those who so easily believe such things are more likely to pause and really think about what they are saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'll bet five bucks this thread doesn't do much if anything towards chaning anyone's minds.
Look, Cbass, Fire, ect. hve yo changed anything in your opinions based on this thread? I don't mind loosing five dollars.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am under no delusions that cbass, fire, or any of the other frequent anti-masons would ever change their mind. Under any circumstance. Some like Fire are more likely to because their opposition to masonry is at least somewhat grounded in reality and not delusional fantasy, but cbass is here to troll and is absolutely convinced he has the truth and masons are evil. I do not engage such people to change their minds, because they will not - nothing could. I engage such people because I know the vast majority of ATS readers never post, and those are the people who are likely to be most convinced by illustrating absurdity.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Discuss the topic, not other members please.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know why the guy THOUGHT the person he killed was a mason - according to the OP, he wasn't. Only thing I can think of is the poor victim had a masonic book in his house or something, maybe a item passed on from a father or grandfather that was a mason.

Yes, I know, I'm trying to make sense out of someone who is clearly mentally deranged, but I am curious...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
Does anyone know why the guy THOUGHT the person he killed was a mason

He didn't think he was a Mason. His delusion was that the guy was a member of a street gang and was going to shoot him.

Only thing I can think of is the poor victim had a masonic book in his house or something

An assumption from the previous assumption that I've just pointed out.

Yes, I know, I'm trying to make sense out of someone who is clearly mentally deranged, but I am curious...

Here's the facts: 1) Stermole wrote some stuff once upon a time that was disparaging toward your craft.

That's it. End of story.

The case - the murder? It has nothing to do with "antimasonry."

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Actually, after reading up on it, there really is no reason to believe it didn't have anything to do with anti-masonry. I see radical anti-masons claim freemasonry is some sort of "gang" all the time - even on ATS. Why wouldn't he make the conclusions that Freemasons = "gang stalkers" = guy he killed was in a "gang" out to get him = guy he killed was a Mason. No one would normally do such a thing, but given the mental state and the fact that its not unusual for some of the more deranged antis to claim masonry is a bunch of "gang stalkers"....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

aww aren't you a nice fella'

i implore you to join a lodge and you can find out for yourself what freemasonry is all about....i wish i could be in that lodge with you during a stated meeting and see your face drop...

it would be pretty.. "epic" to see how much of your fail would be disproved when you hear all the old people talking about pancakes and who just died recently

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join