It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I have no idea if this is "real" or not, and will only wait and watch. But your fearful post is just that.

Fear?

That's hilarious.

I side with the invaders

Maybe they will be more inclined to avoid treating people here like laboratory animals and slaves.

And end the annexing of this world and the Sol System.

If that be the case, then more power and victory to them and for them in decimating those interstellar battleships that are in the process of mobilizing in a defensive posture

Originally posted by sayzaar
Perhaps Reptilians?

Exactly

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Paul_Richard]

sty

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
guys, old news! This already happened 5 years ago at least !
I hope you get me - what we see now already happened due the speed of light

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is creepy. The last few nights when I go outside to smoke i've been drawn to the sky. Well last night I was drawn to this formation
of stars that looked like a triangle, i had not seen this formation before but it was a large and almost prefectly shaped triangle over my house. The next day im outside and I look up and the big dipper is directly over my house which it never has been before. There has been somethng moving around the big dipper lately i figured it was a high plane or star, but this kinda gets me wondering. i got something to look for tonight.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Seven years for light to enter our atmosphere, light doesn't travel at a constant rate, but in an equal balanced field.

By the time light reaches us from a star system its already three thousand years ahead of us.

Good point of view though.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That got me thinking about how if space crafts have been going in and out for thousands of years, by looking at deep space we should be able to see them, at least some of them, if not all, even if they are not there anymore, since as we all know, when we look at the sky we are looking at the past...

Then, where are they?

Kai

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry, i tried to post anonymously but i think it went wrong, i had to request a new password since i forgot the old one, # "remember password" browser features..

As i was saying, that got me thinking about how since we are always looking at the past when watching the sky, how come we don't see any space crafts coming and going all the time, at least some of them should be visible, if they have been here for thousands of years, and i don't think space crafts activity should be reduced only to our galaxy, they should also be on some other galaxies right? at least some again, and then we should be able to see something on deep space, unless of course it is seen but we don't know because "they" hide the info from us.

Any way, my point was, if we are looking at the past on the sky, then, where are the alien ships...?

Kai

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

"...look to the south around Arcturus and watch..."

Arcturus is in the North sky.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

For sty.....if this Portal is five light years away, then indeed you'd be correct. I mean, this blows some people's minds, but even if we look at the Sun (well, not with the naked eye, of course) we are seeing it about 8 minutes 'ago'.

BUT....five Light Years is a very, very, very long way!!

Highly unlikely you'd actually be able to see any spacecraft activity, especially with the naked eye!!

SO, it comes down to....how far away is this Portal, really??

If it's five LY away, then nothing would ever be seen with the naked eye, as has been reported. If, however, it were fixed in position relative to our planet...not orbiting, just fixed relative to the center of our planet....something beyond our technology, of course.....unless it's a Lagrange point, but then it would be in the plane of the planets' orbits.....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This guy and his website have been around for A LONG TIME. He has had that info on there about a 'portal' in that area of the sky, but I've never seen an actual PHOTO of these supposed alien (or otherwise) numerous spacecraft and portal.

If it is so prevalent, and the location known, why haven't we seen any photos, videos, zooms of the area, only cheesy graphics of it?

In any case, I am actually going camping far away from the large city of LA and its associated light pollution, so I will look up at the dipper and see what I can see! Will post back, and if I see any motherships teleporting into out solar system, I will snap a souvenir picture of it/them

[edit on 20-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
UH uh, if this man say he can se them then he should be able to take him a picture of the ufos, I can't say I trusting him.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Not sure about invading anybody else or ourselves but after a lot of research about everything that is happening with UFO's and around the world I believe, that this is what WE will see in 2012 (Just a wild guess). Not that they are going to invade us but to make themselves known, visible to us humans. 2012 end of the world? Not likely but events such this could indeed be a possibility.

I'm just saying!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry people..

This is nothing to get all gung-ho on. I personally received a email from T.R. Anderson back around 2002 (I believe), and although the website is the same, the counter is much lower (perhaps to give the illusion that it's a new website). The skinny on this guy (at least at that time) is that he wants you to guarantee upfront $5000.oo and he will show up and give a laserlight show and a powerpoint presentation on where these crafts are supposedly residing at.. On patrol, guarding against the evil aliens from coming in or out of the stargate/freeway.

Perhaps he saw that Prophet Yahweh was coming out of reclusion and is hoping that people have short-term memory loss with him too..

This whole "Stargate Venue for hire" was written up and researched by several people (including I believe in UFOCaseBook), and everyone saw through it then, (heck I may have even contributed somewhere on a board to help debunk it, just can't remember where). So perhaps it's time for round Two with T.R. Anderson, and by all means go for it if you feel obliged too.. I wish I had kept my email from him Mike Singh.. We could compare and see if they matched or if he's changed the wording at all.. His graphics are exactly the same though as they were... In fact for that matter except for the "counter", the whole website looks exactly the same (to the best of my recollection).

Johnny

[edit on 6/20/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So do we have pictures?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Good post Johnny
, yeah I hit his site long time ago, and gee imagine that, no photos of the AMAZING portal and mothership/craft in that region of the sky!

Shams and charlatans, lions, tigers and bears o my!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To me this sounds like a bit of "bunk", i am a believer...

However a few charts of star systems dont help 'us' much with what is going on, does it?

It does not say much, it does not really tell us what is happening, if anything is happening at all, untill we can actually see what is happenig i'll say "bunk".

Let's concentrate to what is close to home before we start speculating on what is happening light years away.....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I thought that it sounded familiar, and after visiting his site I remembered seeing it some two years ago, I think that there is a thread about it somewhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I am glad I found this,just the other night I looked up at the sky around the Big Dipper and could have SWORN I saw objects moving around in the sky around it,I just thought I was 'tripping' out or something,but now...........I don't know,what a coinencidence.2012,something likely will happen!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks alot Mike, for sharing this interesting information. I have been in the arena for awhile and I had yet to read about this. Although as stated this is past news ,I am sure more people have not read about this than have. If anything it helped spark my imagination for a moment!!And that is worth a little server space to me.
Nice work as usual from you Conspiracy Master Tech
DWT

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I don't see any portals or space ships @.@.....

img59.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I don't see anything out of the ordinary @.@

Constalation Close Up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join