It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Thank you for pointing out the blue orbs in the area of Muphrid. I'm working on a post about the structure of orbs. I want it to be a quality post because we can look back in a couple of years and see what has gone on here. I made a remark to you about life on a blue stars' planets because I wanted you to think about life at a different frequency level.
I apologize if it sounded like I was being rude.

Those red triangles appear to be lit on one side making them three dimensional. Even those could be at any distance from here to Muphrid if they are real.

One good members telescope photo of Muphrid could be posted here as a reference to see what has changed in a couple of years.

If you go outside just before dawn you can see the sunlight reflecting off of moving satellites against a dark background. I like to see the south to north ones.

WTVT Holdings Inc. leases cameras to the networks at NASA Cape Canaveral. They sent a crew with some of their best cameras to Gulf Breeze Florida during a UFO sighting event. They got quality pictures that NASA refused to comment on. After that I knew there was something up there.

I have not seen a UFO myself but I keep looking.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am not ticked off. I just am kinda frustrated that I hear so many ufo alien stories, yet I never seen a ufo or an alien in my life.

The more I hear ufo and alien stories the more I am thinking it's nothing but lies.

I am just saying that if so many people have seen aliens or alien crafts then why so far I have seen anything. Not just me but many people haven't see anything.

If their are so many sightings then by now everyone should have had their own experience. It sounds like ufo and alien sightings are now common.

now about this post I talked to the CEO himself. I bealive he is a hoax.

The reason I say this was because he was annoyed when I e-mail him asking more about the alien crafts ect. I now don't think he is telling the truth.

I used wikisky. org and the only images I saw that were strange and thought might be alien crafts I e-mailed the ceo the head of the website and he told me it is a reflection of the telescope because when airplanes fly over the telescope they get these shots they are working hard to get those images corrected I gave him the list of where we saw these images.

Other than that I didn't see anything and I made sure that I tried to verify it.Which I did.

I am a computerwiz I knew it was not a software glitch. I am no telescope expert so that is why I was puzzled about those images now knowing that it's a reflection of the telescope so that is why I posted what I found out about those images I could easly just tell everyone that it's aliens and their headhing our way but still I want to get facts.

The fact is that you can't find out if the guy is telling the truth unless you have the same telecopes that Nasa has and you verified it by yourself.

I don't bealive even with a good telescope that you can see alien crafts that are 5 light years away.

The reason is that stars are easily seen because they are big and emiit light.

planets and alien crafts only reflect light they don't emitti it so it's harder to see these objects from a far distance rather than a Sun or a star.

So I don't see how you can see alien crafts that are 5 light years away.

I seen on tv how the verify planets on other solarsystems far out. They also can determined how big it is and also the gravitational pull but they only can see the planet by when the planet is inbetween when it goes in from of the sun so they see nothing but a black circle.

with knowing this I don't see how you can see alien crafts since they are smaller than planets, it's like finding a nano needle in haystack.

He also claims you can see it by the naked eye. So basicly if you look up from the country side and see th big dipper you should see alien crafts moving or at lease red lights moving that is southwest of the big dipper.

I just don't buy it. To verify if their are alien crafts at this location you need a high powered telescope and a huge knowledge of astronomy and physics, then you can verify if this guy is lieing or telling the truth.

I bealive just by his statment saying that you can see the alien crafts by the naked eye just shows how much he lacks the understanding of physicsa and astronomy and also a great deal o optics theory.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes. this is one of the few times the skeptics and believers are in agreement that the OP is full of it. I think he saw other people making interesting finds around Muphrid and tried to capitalize on it. I think we had a great time looking at the sky and finding out new things.

You deserve a lot of credit for the time you put into it, computerwiz32. The ATS members performed a great job of dissecting every little fact presented. That is the type of quality questioning your fellow members on ATS look forward to.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Unfinished Business
Ted Anderson got this thread going saying there was increased activity around Muphrid near the Big Dipper. He made conclusions about an "invasion fleet" and stargates that seem outrageous but members with scopes and astronomy courses wanted to take a look.

Several members saw activity but none said it was good enough for pictures.
Here is a list of links to posts finding activity.

jkrog08 just finished an astronomy course.
post by jkrog08

A report on the kind of thing we are (were) looking for.
post by theRiverGoddess

Another report on activity.
post by theRiverGoddess

Report of reddish glow that would persist for days.
post by Flux8

An outside now with telescope activity.
post by robwerden

A second report of the formation coming straight in type.
i]post by skywatch

Pauliesporin sees something.
post by pauliesporin

So there are reports from people outside of city lights that there is activity there. An anonymous "professional" skeptic didn't post his pictures for comparison. Half of the reports are of red lights. It would cost time and money for someone to continuously video record the area outside of city lights.

The red triangles found in professional on-line photos add more intrigue to this story. There are pictures of something of this shape and color in time lapse moon eclipse photos elsewhere on ATS.

I believe the consensus is that there is activity of some kind in the direction of Muphrid (Mufrid) below the Big Dipper handle that anyone with a dark sky and binoculars can see.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I haven't been following the thread very much. However, I have seen some of these photos of "Red triangles" and I'm not convinced.

I want to try to recap what has been discussed here from my knowledge of the thread so far, I may need to find time to go back and read some more:

Ted Anderson found mysterious red triangles approximately 500 kilometers above Earth's surface holding a strange pattern around some strange object.

He insists that these triangles are preventing massive starships from entering and exiting this strange object (how could he come across this insinuation just by observation alone?) Many members here have taken the initiative to go outside of city lights and observe this very area in the night sky. Several members report odd occurrences in the coordinates provided. The skeptics so far have failed to provide any form of conclusive evidence that there is not an invading alien space fleet 500 kilometers above Earth holding orbit.

(Not meant sarcastically) Do I have all of this correct?

I'm trying to make sense of all of this and I think I'm missing key notes and points. I'll try to catch up on the thread.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

Well compiled f-e!

But, heck! Why can't we get some pics/vids also? If we can manage to image these objects, then we're in big time! And that's sure to make front page news, what?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

If you purchase a new car, you start seeing the same model and brand cars all over the place. Does that mean that there are tons more of the same car appearing all of a sudden, or does it mean that you are now aware of the car model because of your new purchase?

Akin to the above, if I ask you to look for the number combination 239, you will again see this number all over the place..The particular point =in the sky is the same thing, people will 'see' seemingly 'strange things in that portion of sky and call it an anomaly. If another portion of nightsky is concentrated on, people will see things there as well.

I'm not saying that nothing i happening, but hey, if stuff is happening, lets see some conclusive pics-None so far?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Does anyone actually have any clear close up pictures of this thing? So far I have not seen conclusive proof in this thread. I don't understand how people can jump on a bandwagon without conclusive proof.

Hell I want to believe this stuff to, just show me conclusive proof. I want hard evidence, not blurry pictures or pictures taken from so far away they could be anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, I'll have to find someone with a bigger telescope, but that looks like it could be just a phenomenon of gravitational lensing around that star, images of something behind it. If someone has some better pics than I can get PLEASE email them to me, [email protected]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. Pardon my writing, i even suck with my own langueage, so sorry for that. (btw, I also posted parts of this post in the Strange lights in LA topic!)

Recently I started to see many freaky things. It started on July the 13th. There were three stars (my girlfriend noticed four) and they where lighted like al the other stars, except these moved in opposite directions of each other. So when the upper star was moving up, the lowest was going even lower, and then they returned to their rightful position, this kept going on for over an hour and I have to admit it amazed me! Although I used to be into this stuff. Born in 76, Belgium, at age of six I already read a Bermuda triangle book tree time or so! Obviously I was also attracted to the other similar occurrences. But as it came to me, over time (and believe me, I think I lost my beliefs in the late nighties (probably with the success of the X-files which me used to love, but since the series also created a bigger side of none believers whom saw the series too serious!) And since I had over al that time never seen credible evidence I lost my believes and interests (although recently from time to time I looked at some vids but since I always wanted to see prove on first sight (own eyes of course)

But then the moving stars occurred and since then my eyes rarely leaves the sky (in the way that is possible of course, since a got a wife and two children a job as chief editor and games journalist and other hobbies) Firs tthing I did was running down to the pc, to report my UFO at UFOmeldpunt.be. But it seems the interest on UFO’s in our country is as good as zero. But I found other stuff. First thing that caught my mind was the Nibiru story ,one of the rare things I somehow missed when I was younger. Then it moved on to more realistic stuff to be back at wich I loved most, a bit of everything!

Now, before you go start thinking I got way of topic. The lights in the Sky. Yesterday, wel very early this morning 6 pm, the sun was rising when I also noticed strange flashes in the sky above the clouds. No sound at al. Last Thursday it was the same, big flashes in a cloud that looked like a typical thundercloud but somehow there was no sound at all (which is not something I never saw before, but still, it looked way closer) But this morning, I was filming cause I was looking at five am to a strange sight in the sky. Together with a friend whom saw the exect same stuff! When I tried to film it, it was already getting to clear for me and especially the cam to notice the stars! But still, I kept looking and searching for things out of the ordinary. The the flashes started. I think I counted 7 or so, but it was probably more since I didn’t keep looking al the time (was also surfing the web).

As I said earlier, I keep watching and filming the sky as much as I can. And I find it unbelievable that in my first 31 years of living I never saw something big in the way of “Wow, this is definitely sumfing!!!” but somehow (like it’s a gift or curse, cause its starting to drive my girlfriend nuts, even my eldest son of six is starting to get scary with stories he hears fro m time to time from his old man. Ofcourse, I get confused, why would there be hundreds of people who want to see and believe, never see anything, and me, even on daytime, I can spot stuff! Things from moving lightorbs (especially on day) but also circle formed electric-look-alike-colored objects wich zap from one place to another close by.

To be honest, its not healthy anymore the way I respond to al of this, its getting a real obsession on which my grip is getting loser and loser on until I lose all grip! Who knows one day I build some place with smashed potatoes! :p (just joking) but serioulsly, I hope to find some answer and somehow I would like to belief, but settling with the option of accepting that huge battleships and or/ planets which we should see, but only believers do on some occasions, satan or whatever (although, hmmm) are coming on a pronounced date 2012, I don’t know, that’s not my cup of cake. I can belief lots of stuff, but buildings on the moon (why can’t we see them nor any traffic, from or to the moon). A phenomena I see lots recently is lights in the sky. (I know, my friends and family are having a hard time too believing the fact I really see all that stuff on just mere two months.)

Like yesterday, as mather of fact, right now there are some light adjudgementations in the sky above he clouds, but its to light to capture on the camera, and a picture wil not explain nor do justice. Im not even experiencing them as “Woaw, that is something you never see twice” but still, there were no clouds at all and when I saw topics with (strange lights/ light went out) it caught my attention! I was filming during the time of these flashes (I suspect it will be metroids/asteroids) I will check later if these are visible since I didn’t film much upward (was straight above me way high in the sky!) and you know that, people tend to see flashes in the corners of their eyes especially when you are tired. That’s why I didn’t have something like “lets film those flashes” and when I started to realize it did happen it was almost over . Still if I got something ill upload the movie!

So that’s a good start and I think I covered now so a roughly 60% of my past two month experiences. If anyone got a suggestion where to post these experiences in other topics (I just discovered ATS 1 week ago) feel free to let me know.

Grifter out

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Hi Grifter! Welcome to the only place on the net where you could get some answers!

Pretty interesting stuff, no doubt. But is it possible for you to upload some of the better photographs of those 'moving stars' here? You just have to upload to a image hosting site and copy the url here, adding [ats] before and [/ ats] after it. Remember, NO spaces between anything, including the 'ATS' in brackets!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If such a device exists refering to it as a stargate makes us look like fools who watch too much bad T.V.. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, the very language we use to describe these anomalies,phenomena and anything else unexplainable tends to lend credence to our claims or, in this case, not.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i keep trying, but somehow its hard to capture them clearly..

but i promise, if these events keep on going, i will, i surley will

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Oh my god this is creepy!!!! WAY CREEPY it just gave me goosebumps.

On the night of the asteroid showers about a week ago, which was hmm.. the 15th? maybe 14th? Me and my 3 other friends were outside observing and because it was such a clear night we could see the showers quite well and it was very entertaining.

As we pulled our plastic lawn chairs, that were pretty crappy and barely stood in the grass over to my friend's front lawn, i tried to subconciously focus my mind to contact a ufo to show itself.. I didn't let anyone know about this at the time and I wasn't expecting anything considering I have never seen a ufo before. We were looking in the exact direction of the big dipper at the time.

About an hour into our observing and us conversating and witnessing the frequent asteroid showers, A bright light in the sky that at the time we all had seen and THOUGHT was a star for at least the 5-10 minutes prior to it moving, was located northeast of the big dipper, almost if you created a coffee filter/cone shape using the big dipper, with the point being northeast of it, began moving southwest in the sky, EXACTLY towards where the OP is saying the UFOS were supposed to be seen. The object as soon as it started moving traversed that entire distance in less then 20 seconds. It was moving in a somewhat orbital pattern but with a slight 'wobble' especially in the beginning of the southwestern movement. The ufo that was a solid white light also now changed to blinking white and red, when it got to the star Murphid, it was highly out of view, but was still visible, my best friend said it split up into two lights, but I could not see this, he has better vision than me. note: I am not an astronomer, nor do I know a whole lot about the field, but I do know basics, and the reason I can pick out the star murphid is that Acturus is quite bright, and I saw the object to a star just southeast of acturus, or what would be murphid. Once the ufo reached that destination it seemed to actually blur in with star murphid, and what was exactly happening wasn't decipherable. Anyways I'd love for someone to give me their take on this.. This is my first UFO experience and I haven't told anyone about it.

Cheers, thanks for the goosebumps

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If they all had bad intentions, we would already be under their control.

Humm.....sounds like our very situation here on earth.

Now, if there are bad guys, it makes perfect sense that there are also good guys.

The Universe is just too big for me to believe we are the only ones here.

Logic says they are already here, they are not exterminating us merely controling us for an unspecified purpose.

Logic also prevails where we can expect to see a rescue or salvation from the clutches of evil.

These very episodes are played out daily here on Earth, amongst ourselves. Why do you think we have a monoply on that?

Are you ready to be rescued?

If you answer no, you may very well be part of the problem here on Earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thanks for that; i am in Cape Town South Africa and I am sure that I see these 'stars' moving all the time when I am sitting outside as I ussually do at night, nobody belives me, they think I'm loony; but some of these things are not stars.

Just two days ago, i was standing outside scanning the skies and wondering how skeptical I had become over the years ans I was specifically thinking about these lights in the heavens when suddenly one of them moved towards the east, my girlfriend said it was a falling star but i saw that thing moving and it was not so fast, it had a mix of colours on its tail. The next day, yesteday, I bought a new phone and to my suprise, the screensaver showed night sky with a periodic 'shooting star'-- maybe I'm crazy--coincidence???? crazy BS

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

"Does anyone actually have any clear close up pictures of this thing? So far I have not seen conclusive proof in this thread. I don't understand how people can jump on a bandwagon without conclusive proof.

Hell I want to believe this stuff to, just show me conclusive proof. I want hard evidence, not blurry pictures or pictures taken from so far away they could be anything."

waiting for somebody/government to convince you? look around you sir- you ppl are so much used to consuming

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland is putting together a series about the free energy factor that is used on our present day NASA spacecraft and how the discoveries about torsional physics were made.
Enterprisemission.com.
The torsional physics seems to be related to the magnetic ideas discussed at the Coral Castle Code website.
Coralcastlecode.com
I am slowly putting together enough facts to make a book about energy from the ATS site. It seems the universe has conspired to send us enough sunshine and alcohol to power a civilization without need.

It seems right to think that if that kind of physics makes inter-steller travel possible that someone or something somewhere in the universe is using it. And if they are somewhere then they could be everywhere and anywhere.

I would think that Fish-Eaten Creek in south Florida would be nice.
I also am hearing reports from university researchers about the kinds of short blast energy that is being reported around Muphrid.

I will be looking back here every week to see if we can get some pictures of the area so ATS members can see what part of the sky to look at. I'm sure we will see some terrestrial aircraft and nearby space things. A good look at a satellite passing by would be instructive about what that looks like.

If what you get is explainable, that's cool. If it is an anamoly, that's way cool.

Be patient. The prepared one is the lucky one.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
no one seems to have noticed this yet? between light, and top right.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

You have a good eye drummerboyG.

Yes that object does have an odd shape in the Google Sky photo. When you zoom in on it it resolves to a round galaxy with no given name.
I zoomed in on it on cas.sdss.org.
Its' coordinates are 13:54:27.0, 18:32:12.9.
Its' right ascension and declination are ra 208.617 dec 18.539.

It is also yet another strange thing around Muphrid. I'm sure astronomers will have an explanation for its' odd shape in that one photograph.

Google Sky at least has the Mufrid name in its' search catalogue. Most of the others list neither Muphrid nor Mufrid.

Please list the link using the tools on the ATS posting editor when posting photos.
We like to give credit to people who have done the hard work of producing content.
And it makes it easier for other visitors to follow the link back for the whole story, or photos in this case.

I think it would be great to blow it up in size and post it as the Batman Galaxy.

Perhaps this winter we can get some good amateur photos of the strange goings ons around Mufrid from ATSers.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join