It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Abductions...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
ET_Contact:

you're new here so let me give you some context for his posts. we get a lot of people coming on to ATS with wild stories and "PROOF THAT ALIENS EXIST!" type threads and it's either all obvious bunk or a rehash of something that's been hashed 10 times over already. i'm not saying you fit into that category, but many of us that have been around for a while are a little jaded. some go as far as to have a "where's the proof/evidence?" initial reaction, which is great for threads making claims. it just doesn't fit here.

the whole thing is a misunderstanding and i have to say that i do think you're taking it a little too personally. originally the topic did make it sound like you had been abducted. that's probably what started the friction. since then i've only seen him explain himself and you're still taking it as an attack.

i'll repeat, no one is giving you a hard time. just calm down, take a breath, and see if we can get some more stories in here. =)

But no, you kept nitpicking. Then you had to use your childish post on PAGE 3 's first post.

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT

Kiddie_Tomis,

Oh my dear child,

That is your opinion alone and I feel it to be the complete opposite.

There are enough people who have replied on this thread and it's not about me it's about the stories. Come on now, that is a typical childish reaction.

"This is why barely anyone is replying to your thread" Very cute Tomis lol

Only a child would search for someone who posts on this site and try to make him out to be a hoaxer unless it was his job. Do you not have better things to do with your time?

Bye now and if you continue to post I will send you a chocolate bar!

Here is where i stated my OPINION!!!

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
I've concluded to myself that this post and ET_CONTACT's previous is a hoax, but this is merely my opinion due to her/his June 18th post, this post, their User name and date of registration. Seem's they wanted to get this story out, but the two posts are diff from one another yet remaining on the same topic.

Later kids,

I'm sure ET will make a dumba** comment that will just tip me over the edge again which will result in a post like this.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Tomis_Nexis,

You are picking out bits n pieces and trying to make yourself look good here, you also have done a great job in editing your original post and changing it to your opinion instead of an accusation.

I could post other people's comments about them catching on to what you were doing to me here baiting me in to a flame war but there is no reason to, the posts are there for everyone to read from begining to ending. You have edited just about every post you made so far trying to make yourself look good. Drop the Ego already!

You falsely accused me of being a liar and a hoaxer in the beginning of this thread that in itself should be enough for possible temporary banning.

You wrote:

“Continue with this thread, it's most amusing to see the retards of the world at their best.”

Calling all who post on here retards and rudely telling them they could have written a better story. That is another reason why I feel you should be temporarily banned.

This thread was destroyed by you going after me not dis-agreeing with me at all but trying to find fault in me and accuse me of being a liar and a hoaxer. If you were just rude with a disagreement I would have ignored you but you had to go further and accuse me of being a liar and a hoaxer.

You wrote:

“Flamming because of the U2U's i've gotten. This forum is hilarious with it's school yard tactics by the "NEW" users.”

(Another lie)

I have never sent you a single U2U ever,

You U2U'd me before this thread even started very interesting,

Tomis_Nexis sent: 18-6-2008 at 05:16 PM I keep trying to explain it but I keep going off topic. I'm interested in your thread because there's more to it.

So before I even posted this thread you were U2Uing me, sounds like a stalker to me. (I hope you can get over me now and find a new victim.)

Tomis_Nexis sent: 20-6-2008 at 09:40 PM ...you do realize the mods comment was directed to your first post on page 3 right?

Tomis_Nexis sent: 20-6-2008 at 09:18 PM You thank the mod and made it seem that I did something wrong, yet I never got the return U2U from them acknowledging that I did something wrong.

Makes me wonder about your post.

Tomis_Nexis sent: 21-6-2008 at 03:37 PM Keep talking about me in your threads. I'm sure the reports and mods will enjoy that.

And the Mod's comment was directed to your first post on page3. Honestly grow up kid.

Nexis out.

I recall you mentioning in one of your last posts you were never returning to this childish kindergarten thread with retards again it appears you have broken your word once more, you are even doing a well job in editing your statements to somehow come across like you are the good guy when your not. Now I hope you can stand by your words and restrain yourself from posting here again.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Most of this thread is Off Topic mud slinging at each other, and that is against the T&C.

And it will stop here and now.

If you can't discuss the subject instead of each other, step away from the keyboard or go read another thread.

You have my word on it gentlemen.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

A few ppl on this thread are full of disinfo crap. It's attention they crave, sad really, possible drug induced, we don't know because they won't admit. Gullible type of people they are. When questioned they attack, which shows their B.S.

Continue with this thread, it's most amusing to see the retards of the world at their best.

edit,

Flamming because of the U2U's i've gotten. This forum is hilarious with it's school yard tactics by the "NEW" users.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]
flaming is not ok no matter what your reason. stop it please. You ride a very fine line of hostility and then point the other finger when you get the reaction you are seeking.

This sort of behavior does not last long on ATS the mods are smart enough to see through the passive agressive posts you are making.

To the OP, I have been contacted, however I was not abducted at least not to my knowledge. I honestly don't want to know at this point in time.

Perhaps when life slows down a bit for me I will be ready to deal with that sort of realization if necessary.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I had an abduction experience just recently.
As usual it was quite complex with a cryptic message which I am currently trying to filter and decode.
The part of this experience I want to mention is the smell of hot metal vapour or even a molten fragrance in the room.
I wondered if anybody else had come across this before?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

"man that was the first time that has happened to me and believe me thats something i dont wish to my worst enemy. i didnt enjoy it at all, however i do enjoy looking for the lights."

ST SIR 86,

If I found scars on my body it would be hard to face the music on that. I don't know if I could accept it if I found out my wife and I were physically being abducted. This is probably the case with many abductions. People are getting implants and have scars to show for but must believe otherwise to keep their sanity so just don't talk about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Actually I read ALL the posts in this thread very very carefully and I don't see how me being a "new user" has anything to do with this. You were calling ET contact a hoaxer, and that's the same thing as calling him a liar. PERIOD. I understand you did say "in my opinion" and you ARE entitled to your own opinion, all I was saying was that you maybe could have been a little bit nicer about it, and also let you know that maybe you should get some REAL evidence before throwing around terms like "hoax" I disagreed with you and started a debate...YOU are the one who ended that debate by saying you can't post in this thread anymore...if anyone can't handle a debate it appears to be YOU.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Just_Some_Guy_1980

Just_Some_Guy_1980,

I hate to break the news but my guess is you had an abduction, it's the only thing that makes sense. If you have the scars to show for and the missing time plus the un-explained positions you woke up in sweating etc. etc. If that happened to my wife and I for sure I would realize something happened.

So did you just both black out together or something because you mentioned you didn't remember what happened suddenly you just woke up next to her sweating in some kind of sleep induced state? From watching many other people explain their stories on video who have regular abductions and remember most of their abductions they always mention the ET's blacking them out by thought at will so I guess if one was there they could just black you out in less than a second and you wouldn't even really know what happened. But I'm not sure if all the info out there is accurate, if they could black you out by thought why must they parlayze some or perhaps it's just by choice? Maybe it's a device they use that blacks you out. I'll bet our own governement has devices that can do that.

Thanks for sharing your story!
Regards,

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

ET CONTACT dont let Tomis_Nexis negativity bring you down. Hes is just allowing all the earthly programming to take hold of his mind and deny him the truth. I BELIEVE YOU. YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. I know his attitude towards this thread has probably made you feel unwanted on ATS. But i really want you to know, it doesnt matter what he thinks, it doesnt matter what ANYONE thinks, all that matters is that YOU KNOW the amazing experience you had and i dont want anyone to take that feeling away from you or try to convince you that your making it all up. YOUR NOT!

Im working on that Email for you, i promise you will have it soon
Take care, talk to you soon and try to stay POSITIVE

yours in the light
-Sharr

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i had a encounter , or at least thats what i think , i dont know if it was with a grey or any other alien.
what happened was this:
this is from my thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"i dreamed this. I woke up at mid of the night , then i hear my mom say "they are here" and she shows on my bedroom and screams "they are hiding in the shadows" and i wake up sweating with my body all shaking and scared.
A day later i felt sick , my head was in pain and my troath hurt me like hell , it was like the flu , it lasted 2 days , i also noticed that i had some marks on my back , i didnt give importance to that for days cause i tougth it was from being leaned against something , but until today i still have those marks that apperared me after that dream"

[edit on 21-6-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr

Actually I read ALL the posts in this thread very very carefully and I don't see how me being a "new user" has anything to do with this. You were calling ET contact a hoaxer, and that's the same thing as calling him a liar. PERIOD. I understand you did say "in my opinion" and you ARE entitled to your own opinion, all I was saying was that you maybe could have been a little bit nicer about it, and also let you know that maybe you should get some REAL evidence before throwing around terms like "hoax" I disagreed with you and started a debate...YOU are the one who ended that debate by saying you can't post in this thread anymore...if anyone can't handle a debate it appears to be YOU.

Shar, he is just trying to get everyone upset. Pay no attention.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I understand what you mean about mind control techniques via media such as tv, etc. Actually, I know a few people who have told me they have seen "scenes" in the reflection of a tv screen when it was turned off that wasn't visible in the room. However, this person seemed to be in the room with us, but you could only see her outline when she passed the blank tv screen. It reminded me of the invisible alien in the movie Predator. I think maybe it was some kind of invisibility technology that was being utilized, and that a rogue black op group was "working" in conjunction with the ETs. I have researched invisibility techology since then and there are those who believe that our govt has it and uses it on a regular basis.

One of the reasons for my theory about the "invisible woman" being a black op is because many of these experiences happened when we were visiting a friend who lives in the country. My ex and I had a vintage Airstream and were just travelling around for the summer and when we bought the camcorder we were visiting our friend and staying on his property.

It gets stranger. This friend, who has pronounced psychic abilities, claims that many years ago he was a victim of a secret government mind control experiment and that an implant was placed in his brain that is a sort of "transmitter." He said this implant was performed while he was in the hospital for an unrelated health reason (no, it wasn't a mental eval!) He said he was programmed to perform certain acts when a trigger, such as a certain word or phrase, was given. Apparently, the experiment was not entirely succesful, because he can hear his "handlers" not only when they communicate directly with him but also when they converse with each other and according to him they were shocked and dismayed when they discovered this. When we first met, he said one of the "handlers" said, "That's ____'s daughter." My father was a high level federal government official at one time, but there's no way my friend would have known who my father was, and actually they said his name.

Anyway, because of this "glitch" in the program my friend said a decision was made to allow him to live out his life, but because of the programming he is considered a "loose cannon" and has to be monitored 24/7. He said his group of "handlers" are divided, some are sympathetic toward his situation and some are actually hostile toward him and would like to see him dead. The leader is called "Sarge" and my friend says he is hostile toward him, but Sarge's superiors have ordered him not to harm my friend. My friend believes his handlers have this invisibility technology and that he is constantly monitored. He said he has actually seen this "Sarge" on two occasions and has dreamed of his own death at the hands of this man. The scene of the "invisible woman" was recorded in my friend's living room.

One night at his house I looked out a window that faced some woods. It was very dark, but I sensed that something was outside. Standing next to a tree about 10 or 15 feet away from the window was a being with a golden glowing apparatus that wrapped around what I assume were its eyes, like what the blind engineer Jordi wore in Star Trek NG. I assume the being was extremely tall, because this eye apparatus was like seven or eight feet off the ground! I looked at it for a few minutes trying to discern what I was seeing, when suddenly I noticed the black sillouette of a man on the other side of the window within inches of me. THAT scared me half to death! When I told my friend, he was not surprised. He continues to have bizarre experiences with these "handlers" to this day. This friend knew my ex long before I knew either of them, and I think there's some kind of connection between his "handlers" and my ex's ET contacts. Very surreal, but all true.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I think that is similar to the odor I smelled when I "dreamed" the ETs were operating on my arm. It was a very weird odor, I've never smelled anything like it beofre or since. I have no idea what it could be.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Hi Dracodie,

I read your story at the link you provided, did the scars ever go away or did you ever figure out what they were? How about your Mom did you ever talk about it with her and ask her if she had something strange happen to her?

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Hi Sharr,

Thanks for the positive note:

It's nice to have people like you around on ATS.

Kindest Regards,

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by searchingforthetruth

Hi Searchingforthetruth,

I wouldn't doubt it at all if our government already has invisible technology! As far as your friend I know for a fact they are in deep when it comes to the mind control business and experimentation. I have read about many coming forward about this, there are probably a lot of puppets on strings out there not to say that your friend is one but they use many power position figures as well I’m sure.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is the last and only warring I will give,, any and I mean any, off topic or derogatory posts will be removed with penalty's applied.

The Topic of this thread is Aliens Abductions.

[edit on 22/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
NephraTari, I've been searching for something I believe you wrote in a thread here, though I cannot seem to find it, that is similar to countering an et abduction situation with the laws of the universe. Its some kind of a law about ets who are violating an intergalactic law or agreement??? If I'm mistaken about this, I'm sorry for troubling you. But it may be very helpful in a conscious encounter. It may even be helpful in the non-conscious with dream work, and setting intentions before sleep, and keeping a journal. I'm thinking of learning lucid dreaming. It was a skill I spontaneously used for a year to stop ongoing nightmares as a child, but quickly forgot.
There are a few markers that have me worried about involvement with my family, and now I'm concerned for my children, though solid memories of actual abductions aren't present. We've had sightings of crafts this year, t all my children witnessed them as well. One involved a psi like contact where I was standing up, and felt briefly rooted to the spot and a concentration of energy in my forhead, with the mental words "We represent the human race." It was given in direct confrontation to the thoughts I was having in an internal political rant. I went outside for smoke and saw a craft, with a very slow pulsing red light completely obscuring its shape. It hovered for 4 minutes or more, long enough to have all my children create a scene in the back yard, one yelling "We
come in peace", the other climbing to our shed roof and waving. I checked on ufobc and another siting within miles of us had occured that night. The second was quite low over our townhouse, and was a black triangle craft, very distinct.
My brother had 2 hours missing time when he was driving truck. He and his partner saw a craft dart behind a cloud at rougly 3:30 in the afternoon. Within a moment it exited the other side of the cloud and did a sharply angled away, but to their surprise that moment was a 2 hour time loss. It was now 5:30, and they were fluidly driving the truck roughly 2 hours down the road.
My family had seen crafts when I was around 3. And my mother had had obe aboard a craft that she told me when I was young. I have no time loss myself, but I've had some scars, and small scoop marks. I missed 2 monthly cycles, but had my third roughly 1-2 weeks before it would have been due, when mine were regular all my life. Lately I've seen a very cold grey face in my minds eye watching me. I started giving it a lecture when suddenly this warmth rushed out of my heart and words came to me in a prayer for his/her need to feel happiness and joy and to be spared from this negative experience of detachment. My 17 year old, hid in the bathroom late at night when he saw an energy outline of a short person walking down our stairs. My 6 year old came in excitedly telling me to come and see the cloud ship. When I went out it, he said in dissapointment "Its gone". We looked online and he identified a very clear one.
Lately things have taken another turn, since I started praying for real help for our planet from God, and poured out all our troubles with shadow government and negative et involvement, and a fourth reicht that would use advanced et technology against us. I prayed for all the children in the middle east and Africa and everywhere that needed love and help. The next morning for some strange reason, I felt that some form of checkmate had happened. I felt a very positive force was arriving. I feel very attracted to the plejarens/pleaidians at this point. I'm concerned for my children. We don't really want to be involved with negative beings involve with nazis and a shadow government.
This is why I needed to know what it is to say about the galactic law that they are breaking when they come. And I'm thinking of learning lucid dreaming again, and doing some dream work with intent to establish my/our rights against such beings.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

nope , the scars didn´t go away , i still have them.
i never asked my mother , because well , we dont have a very good relationship.

i dont know if i can consider a abduction , since i cant remember anithing more , and i never saw any type of aliens in my life(that i can remember) .
But i have had realistic dreams about greys , i had only one dream were i was being "tortured" by them , i really cant remember very well about it , in the rest of the dreams i am always punching them until they turn to mush , i dont even know if greys exist , but every time i see a image of one , i feel rage against it , i dont know why but i hate them profoundly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join