It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Abductions...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Is there anyone here who has been abducted by aliens or feels they may have been?

I would be very interested to hear stories, I realize not everyone will want to share them but I feel it would be important for them to come forward about it.

I have heard a few here claim they are alien souls planted into human bodies and are here to help assist humans in evolution, are there any others out there?

How about sightings, has anyone just seen an alien or spacecraft but not been abducted by them?

Please feel free to share your experiences.

I hope this can be a full thread of interesting stories.

Kindest Regards &

Thanks for posting!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
How about your experience??

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by no one special

Hi, no one special.

Ok, I will share what I feel may have been an encounter but then again I can't really clearly remember.

That is the problem!

I have had re-occuring dreams of me meeting little alien type beings that seem to be extremely quick and would paralyze my mind like if your thinking something or your trying to say something your tongue can't speak or your mind can't think. My whole body seemed to be numbed or paralyzed in these dreams.

From there I feel somekind of sensation that I can't describe but it doesn't feel bad or it's not painful it's more like my body is vibrating inside like someone put a vibrator like massage vibrator all over my body at the same time.

I then feel like this being lets me go or releases me from this paralysis and like something spectacular happened to me but I just don't know what and I can't remember anything more than that.

That is the closest thing I have to remember anything about an abduction now whether these are just dreams I am having or are related directly to a real abduction I don't know I honestly hope not but can't say 100% they aren't.

Thanks for the posts!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

"I have heard a few here claim they are alien souls planted into human bodies and are here to help assist humans in evolution, are there any others out there?"

I've got news for you everyone is one way or another
I cant get into the MAJOR history details atm because im sure you dont have 6 hours to read all the info i can give you lol. However, if you have msn it might be a little easier to address all your question on there. U2U me with your e-mail if you'd be interested in that, i'd love to be of help to you and i love more than anything when people seek the truth

Also, is this the experience you were talking about? abduction? I would love to hear about it if you feel comfortable to share! Take care.

Yours in the light
Sharr

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

I Sharr, the experience about the laws of the universe thing I had was much different and there had to be something to that it was real because I was awake.

I have no idea why I did what I did and said what I said but something made me do it I'll explain to you in a U2U.

I'm very interested in learning more so will hook you up with my email.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i've had an encounter with what i believe to be an alien. it was in the middle of the night when i was very young. i had to go to the bathroom and saw something standing next to my mom's side of the bed. i had to go through her bedroom to get to the bathroom and i felt like i had interrupted it. i pretty much just tried to pretend i didn't see it and made my way to the bathroom. i hung out in there for a few minutes, cracked the door to see if he was still out there and he was gone.

since then i have also had abduction dreams where they seemed to know what i was going to do before i did it. like if i was thinking about putting up a fight i would be subdued by being "prodded". it was an intense tingling sensation that almost felt like that portion or even my whole body was "asleep"/had pins & needles sensation. some might say well maybe a limb actually did "fall asleep", but i don't know how that could happen to the area between my bottom rib and hip on my side... i've had several of these dreams and after a while i started to make a conscious effort to not think much. just go on reflex and instinct. the last abduction dream i remember having i was being carried by a group of 4 or so - over their heads - as if gravity was being manipulated or something. i managed to break the hold one of them had on my ankle and get a real good solid kick to one of their heads. then came that shock again. then waking up in the morning. i had one dream after that where i ran into a gray. he was in my house and just standing there looking at me. i was furious - i screamed louder than i ever had and used ever expletive i knew - basically told him to leave me the f* alone. never had an abduction dream since then. but in the past couple of years i've had various "invasion" dreams.

i did have a voice wake me up out of a sound sleep once. i was dreaming - don't even remember about what. i started hearing someone whisper my name. i started to wake up because i thought it was my dad trying to get me up for some reason. i heard it maybe 3 or 4 times before i finally woke up and once more as i awoke. i let out a groggy "WHAT?!" but got no reply. i was scared sh*tless so i didn't look around. i just lay there still until the sun came up. i convinced myself it was just a dream and never bothered to tell anyone about it. a few weeks later a friend spent the night, passed out in my bed. i slept on the couch. the next morning he starts telling me about a voice that woke him up and kept whispering MY name. he claims he saw a figure in the corner of my bedroom when it woke him up.

i would love to chat about this stuff, because i'm still trying to learn about some of the things i experienced. the abduction dreams i generally pass of aas just dreams. but occasionally someone like you will come along with similar stories and it makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
OH I minds well just post what happened to us, OK Here is a rough draft of basically what happened to my wife and I while awake,,,

I was reading a book laying in bed with my wife one night and suddenly a thought came to me somehow where I just knew the power and everything was about to black out so I told my wife to not be afraid but that something was about to happen and the power was going out I don’t know why I added that in but it just came out of my mouth, then about 5mins later it blacked out. Blackouts never happen where we are at so my wife said “Oh my G’ she couldn’t believe what I told her really happened.

I had these overwhelming feelings something was about to happen I don’t know why but I somehow felt peace and a sense of calm, we knew something had entered our house just an overwhelming feeling we both had it because this happened in the middle of the night and it was pitch black and we just felt something was suddenly not right something was there with us my wife was afraid and I‘m trying to calm her down but I felt absolutely at peace for some reason. At that time I just started speaking out and again I don’t know why I just felt like I should, something was as if speaking for me because the words coming out were not mine they were just flowing out and I said a lot of things while I started speaking something or a force I felt was attempting to stop me and my mouth and tongue was struggling to speak but I did get the words out and then it suddenly got easier this is when after all this happened my wife told me she heard 2 or 3 voices behind mine when I spoke as if someone else was speaking within me or behind me simultaneously or something.

I didn't realize that part but all I know is I felt an overwhelming sense of danger for some reason and somehow I knew it was important to say what was put in my mouth I started saying things I had no idea what they meant I knew they weren’t coming from me. I was speaking things about the laws of the universe and how these beings must leave, things like that. I won't script you the whole thing unless you really want me to but after this happened the lights came back on and there was a loud noise like a bang on our ceiling at the exact moment the lights came on something hit the roof the sound of something like large rock falling. My wife was in tears crying but somehow I was given something to remain calm throughout the whole ordeal I was absolutely unafraid and calm somehow like I knew everything was going to be alright. Like a spirit was there with me like a de ja vu event where you just know everything’s ok, like I knew this was just something that had to happen but would pass!

Now I believe these were beings or entities that entered our home and there was something there helping us watching over us and directing us. Ever since this event happened I have started searching for answers and viewing websites such as ATS etc.

I will do my best to repeat exactly what I said at the time I should write down the words for future reference something I have never done but they were about the laws of the universe in fact I said that many times, I remember repeating that these are the laws of the universe and are unchangeable and unalterable. There were many things I said about how they must leave, the thing is they weren’t my words so I have to sit down and try and remember them all and write them down.

Kindest Regards,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I believe you've posted this already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Something seems odd here.

edit,

i put the wrong link up

another edit,

Your original post form the 18th is somewhat the same but very diff from this one....I don't know, something doesn't seem right with your posts...and I can't figure out why.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
seems like this one is from the husband and the one you posted is from the wife. i would like the poster to clear this up...do they share an account? if so, are these supposed to be telling about a common set of events from 2 perspectives? since it's free to sign up i think it would be less confusing to just use 2 accounts.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've concluded to myself that this post and ET_CONTACT's previous is a hoax, but this is merely my opinion due to her/his June 18th post, this post, their User name and date of registration. Seem's they wanted to get this story out, but the two posts are diff from one another yet remaining on the same topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Hi Tomis_Nexis,

No that post was not a hoax and yes I helped compose that for my wife in her version and words of the dreams we've been having however I don't feel as strongly about the dreams as she does.

The account will only be used by me from now on "The Husband"

She will be setting up her own account if she wishes to participate.

These things really did happen to us.

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I had a dream some time back , about 3 weeks ago about greys. About 2 days after it i told my family about it and they though i was crazy and they laughed
at me and up until now ive been reluctant to talk about it.
The dream
Basically i went to bed about 10pm that night and i reckon the dream occured
sometime close to daybreak anyway what i recall about was that during the
dream i was in a huge room and i mean really huge ( about the size of an aircraft hanger but round) and i was face down on bench maybe even a table and i couldn't move like i was supa glued to the bench except for my head that i could move around , in front of the bench there was a pedestal of mirror finished metal (reflective) and on the pedestal there were 2 greys and through the reflection i could see a third grey with with one of his hands holding me down.
the room seemed to be a pale green in color with what appears to be lots of plant life growing on the walls anyway this all seemed very strange and i panicked and i remember that i started to scream and i tried to free myself next thing i know i awoke on my bed but i was still glued to my bed and i spun my head around to look to see if the grey was still there and yes it was in my room still holding me down, this time i really got the sh##ts with it and when i was freed i instinctively reached for a glass bottle that i have close to my bed for drinking water and i swung it around to try and hit the grey but it was gone, i dont know why but i then looked out of my bedroom window and i saw a very big bright light about 500+ yards of to the east flying out to sea. thats it. i live on the northern beaches of sydney
Australia.
after a while i got out of bed and i made a coffee and i could feel some thing running down my left ankle and i was bleeding with a patch of skin missing from the inside left ankle about 1" square so i started looking elsewhere and i found a small scare on my left hand thumb knuckle and another on the index finger of the same hand.
2 days ago i awoke at dawn and i saw the same light and it was just hovering of the coast so this time i grabbed my camera and jumped in my car and drove out to a headland nearby and took a 10 photo's of it but when i got home and loaded the memory sick into my computer there was just clear sky there was nothing but clear sky and ocean! it was about 1 mile out and about 250 ft off the water.

edit: i dont smoke,drink or do drugs.and never have and im 42 years old

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well ET_CONTACT, I noticed you changed the title from "Aliens abducted me" to "Aliens Abductions..." may I ask why?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Hi ST SIR 86,

You know you look at all of the other cases and especially some people like Jim Sparks and others who have been abducted all their lives by the greys honestly your story is nothing unusual compared to what they experienced and are still experiencing.

So I would have to say I believe you and especially because you have the scars to show for, I don't think my wife and I actually have had encounters with the greys ever but that doesn't mean they didn't attempt.

I believe they probably have a way of communicating with people in their dreams and they have possibly communicated with us or attempted to or possibly not but as far as physical I believe we have been watched out for by other benevolent spiritual beings that is just my gut feeling speaking.

I am 47yrs old and do not drink, smoke or do drugs either.

Also the pictures you took are not unusual at all this is supposedly the case when people have sightings the aliens are aware of their craft possibly being captured on film so there is no camera available out there that we have that can possibly take a picture of their craft if they don't want it to be captured. At least this is the information I have been given and by viewing and reading what others have to say. I hear they can disable all of our technology at will, stopping engines, power, even jamming guns and cameras etc.

Appreciate the post, I hope more like you come forward as crazy as their encounters or dreams may seem lets all compare.

Kindest Regards!
Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is a brief writing of one of my experiences:

December 21, 2007

They let me remember. I was lying in bed on my back, arms lain down straight into my boxers. If you imagine someone watching football, comfortably, with his hands resting down his pants, you would have close to the same image. I remember trying to speak but I do not remember what I was trying to say. Nothing came out. This was the trigger. I knew I had felt this before. I remember feeling this before, long ago, at the Ridge Blvd. house I grew up in. This feeling triggered me into a complete awakened state.
My remembrance comes back in full force. Not of past experiences, but of this one. He was bedside to the right of me. I say he, though there is absolutely no reason for me to say this save that that is what I felt. I could see his head, though it was blacked out in shadow. I believe that was on purpose. His head just extended over bedside which made him about 4 feet tall. My breathing was extremely hard and fast. I was scared, but not in a fearful way. More of a feeling of anxiety, you know, experiencing something so completely foreign to your life it will naturally make your body react in a ‘what the hell is going on?’ type reaction. I was as curious as I was alarmed. That is a good word, alarmed. He ran his hand over my chest area up over my forehead maybe two times with one finger extended. I was consciously thinking to myself that I needed to control my rapid and intense breathing. My breathing started slowing.
There were 3 others walking at the foot of the bed, heading towards my wife's side. I could not follow what they did because I could not move my head, only my eyes.
My thoughts at the time: Accept this, what’s happening. I have experienced so much in this life; consider this just another of these many experiences. Remember this occurrence and think about how fulfilled my life has been. They are finally letting me remember...
These were not his words, but mine. I believe I almost smiled, though my pulse was racing. Yes I was scared #less, but this would be considered a normal reaction to any stranger in my bedroom at night looking me over. Even if it was a human I would be scared out of my mind. I do not believe it is them 'invoking' fear into you, it seems a natural response.
I wondered if he would place comfort in my mind. I feel that he didn’t but I was getting calmer. When I adjusted and slowed down the anxiety, the motion of his finger went to my forehead and began doing circular motions instead.
I became confused. I was extremely groggy, but I was determined to remember as much about the night as I could. I lay there in bed, hands stuffed down in my boxers, and waited for the vibrations to subside, all the while enjoying them immensely.
Two minutes later… I don’t know… Maybe twenty minutes later, I heard my oldest daughter (she’s four and eleven months) talking with someone. She was very excited and not bothered in the least bit. I smiled and thought, they are making sure I remember. I contemplated going into her bedroom, but I could barely keep my eyes open. Energy still surged through my body but I was having problems keeping my eyes open, much less trying to walk. I reached over and felt my beautiful wife lying next to me. She will be my anchor.
My daughter soon quieted down and fell asleep again.
Remember. Remember. Remember. Do not fall asleep until you go over every detail of this experience you can, as many times as you can, until the alarm goes off and my wife wakes up.

There you have it. They came 2 other times after this incident.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ET_CONTACT

man that was the first time that has happened to me and believe me thats something i dont wish to my worst enemy. i didnt enjoy it at all, however i do enjoy looking for the lights.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

"Well ET_CONTACT, I noticed you changed the title from "Aliens abducted me" to "Aliens Abductions..." may I ask why? "

Yes because of your post, I thought about the title I displayed and saw how this thread could have been mis-interpreted.

I used the title originally "Aliens abducted me" as a title not specifically meaning that I have been abducted but as a discussion topic. (Just a title)

I had no intention to even share a personal story and for the very reason that your getting all over me now about it and asking questions.

If you read my original post you can clearly see this thread was about seeking to find out what others have experienced and if others have had encounters and abductions. I never even meant to put out some of our more personal stories for this very reason of someone possibly calling me a liar or a hoaxer and rubbing what I say in on me.

People accusing others of hoaxing and being a liar is the very fear most have of ever posting in the first place.

I hope more can post their stories here and just not worry what others think that is what this thread is and should be all about.

I do appreciate the info about the dreams you provided in the last thread.
Tks for the posts &
Kindest Regards,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
as long as you make it clear that you're not trying to make people believe what you're saying, only gathering info and stories, then chances are no one is going to give you any guff. i actually like threads like this because even if the stories are made up, they can still be interesting. i would hope that people would post their real life experiences though because it helps us recognize commonalities in our experiences.

no one is giving you a hard time. keep posting. =)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
I had no intention to even share a personal story and for the very reason that your getting all over me now about it and asking questions.
Kindest Regards,

Well what do you expect? People to just go along and believe? You're posting on a forum, so expect to be questioned.

And what anomaly said, nobody's giving you a hard time, at all. You're being questioned as is everyone in ATS when they thread an experience.

edit,

I had to add more so he doesn't think I'm "hating" on him.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

Sickscent,

These are the kind of stories I was hoping to read.

Tks for the post &

Kindest Regards...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join