It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens Abductions...

page: 3
4
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


"Once again, grow up. There is only one child here and from what's been said the finger is pointed at you.

This is why barely anyone is replying to your thread."


Kiddie_Tomis,

Oh my dear child,

That is your opinion alone and I feel it to be the complete opposite.

There are enough people who have replied on this thread and it's not about me it's about the stories. Come on now, that is a typical childish reaction.

"This is why barely anyone is replying to your thread" Very cute Tomis lol

Only a child would search for someone who posts on this site and try to make him out to be a hoaxer unless it was his job. Do you not have better things to do with your time?

Bye now and if you continue to post I will send you a chocolate bar!




posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


"Once again, grow up. There is only one child here and from what's been said the finger is pointed at you.

This is why barely anyone is replying to your thread."


Kiddie_Tomis,

Oh my dear child,

That is your opinion alone and I feel it to be the complete opposite.

There are enough people who have replied on this thread and it's not about me it's about the stories. Come on now, that is a typical childish reaction.

"This is why barely anyone is replying to your thread" Very cute Tomis lol

Only a child would search for someone who posts on this site and try to make him out to be a hoaxer unless it was his job. Do you not have better things to do with your time?

Bye now and if you continue to post I will send you a chocolate bar!


Reported.

I tried to explain everything to you from the "hoax" comment which was my own opinion as stated and solved with your info how you and (what i don't believe anymore) wife use. Then you go and completely act childish with this last post of yours. You left me no choice.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i can recall being completly paralyzed when i was in bed along with a very load buzzing sound through my head and could not move no matter how hard i tried.

i have no memories of aliens or anything like that, so what does this mean? i mean i seriously doubt aliens abducted me, what is another explenation?



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


What is reported and what have I done wrong?

You called me the child first and started this whole ordeal anyone can see that, I'm just following up to your little posts.

We all have an opinion, you have yours and I have mine.

Kindest Regards!



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT


We all have an opinion, you have yours and I have mine.

Kindest Regards!


Wow, that was a change of heart. You finally acknowledged that I'm allowed to have my own opinion. And all I took was you to bash me and myself to report you.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I understand how being abducted can mess up your life. The thing that i find hardest is admiting it to yourself. Who realy wants to belive something so messed up can happen and to not have any controll over it.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just a reminder, folks...

Please focus your responses on the Actual Topic of Discussion as opposed to individual perceptions of a fellow member's character and or person.

Attack the Post, if you will, but please refrain from attacking each other.

ALSO:
Courtesy Is Mandatory
Civility & Decorum are Expected

Thank you.


» Aliens & UFOs » Aliens Abductions... » Post Reply

 



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


"I tried to explain everything to you from the "hoax" comment which was my own opinion as stated and solved with your info how you and (what i don't believe anymore) wife use. Then you go and completely act childish with this last post of yours. You left me no choice."

I think you should step back and start re-reading your own posts you come off extremely rude. You are the one who called me the child and a hoaxer and you imply nobody is replying to this thread because of whatever reason you made up. You need to take a chill pill and realize I am only responding to the way I'm being treated here.

If you would have treated me with respect I would have treated you with respect back. I have only been dishing out what I've been served.

I guess I should be the one to report you.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT
 


Came off rude? You mean aggressive. Due to your "reasoning".



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c
 


Thank you very much Moderator!

Tomis, let’s please not argue anymore and move onto the stories, anyone can see that I have never been the instigator here I have merely followed up on your posts.

Kindest Regards!



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
why do i feel this thread is like the jerry springer show





Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
reply to post by 12m8keall2c
 


Thank you very much Moderator!

Tomis, let’s please not argue anymore and move onto the stories, anyone can see that I have never been the instigator here I have merely followed up on your posts.

Kindest Regards!


Funny how the mod never said anything about myself being the culprit. I apologize for this not being a part of the topic and a short reply.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nexis do you have any views on alien abduction? Weather negative or positive im interested to know.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi,there. when i lived at my mums house around 5 years ago, i woke up every night around 3pm and found myself looking out of the window at the rooftops most nights, i didnt know what i was looking for!, also i used to wake up with a bright light in the room and pull the covers over my head so i could sleep some more, anyway last year my mum told me she woke up at 2pm and couldnt go back to sleep, half an hour later she saw a bright light filling her room and looked outside, she saw a huge spacecraft the size of a bus go past and i couldnt belive it. i told my sister, who had the room before me, she said she woke and did the same thing most nights also, funny still, is my nan, who past away many years ago, used to take her dog for a walk at 5am every morning, i asked her why so early, she said it was the best time to see ufos, and she saw many every day.ive always felt different, my mum says when i was a child i told her my name was not my name but she cant remember the name i told her but it was strange, also i see someone thats not human but not sure if he is a ghost or not as he looks human form, but i know he is not, anyway i and my family have had many things happen to us that not many people have or seen what we have seen, i must say whatever these things are we have grown up with these things and i would not change them, its good to be different and think outside the box.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurtall
Nexis do you have any views on alien abduction? Weather negative or positive im interested to know.


Yes,

Think of us Humans studying animals, we capture them(abduct), we tag them("probe"), we watch them in their environments(we're the ufos/aliens in this case).

So why should we be so concerned or surprised with the allegations of abductions? Is the fear in us caused due to the fact we realize we are inferior to something that we don't understand? Possibly, but when you get down to it, it's fear, which is a human emotion that almost controls us and our decisions on things we don't quite "get".

On a spiritual/energy level is a more in depth communication with other beings, be it alien or not.



[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ET_CONTACT, you've got to not rise to the bait. There are people who immediately try to get the original poster riled up when it comes to this sort of topic. Tell them a story, they say 'prove it'. Show them a picture, they say 'photoshopped'. Show them a video, they say 'CGI'. It is a topic that is unbelievable until experienced (even then it is hard to believe!), so I would understand their skepticism, its just that some feed off of getting you riled up.

You're best bet is to ignore them no matter how bad you want to correctly explain something to them. They won't release their fear or denial and get on your side.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thats a valid point. i get what you mean by us being inferior but ive been thinking, maby they are only technologicly more advanced than us but spiritualy we maby ahead in evolutionary standards. I mean if the greys are emotianaly stunted as is writen about so much it would make sense for them to hang around us humans if they are psychic it's possable they could be tapping into the very thing that makes us human.



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien dood
i can recall being completly paralyzed when i was in bed along with a very load buzzing sound through my head and could not move no matter how hard i tried.

i have no memories of aliens or anything like that, so what does this mean? i mean i seriously doubt aliens abducted me, what is another explenation?


Its called sleep paralysis. You are awake, but your brain has not chemically sent the information for your body to wake up. First few times can be scary, but it can be extremely useful for lessons in altered states of consciousness. The buzzing is coming from your vibrational energy state. I don't mean to sound all hippy, lovey dovey, but it seems you become more attuned to the subtleties of the altered states. Like in meditation or trance states. You are very close (sometimes far into) those states when you experience sleep paralysis. If you learn to enjoy it, you can do and have some incredible experiences with it, and it becomes (thanks to the 'buzzing' or vibrations) enjoyable. The buzzing becomes a physical feeling and can't be compared to as to how good it feels. Like your entire body is re-energized, like you just slept for 3 days and are refreshed.

If I were you, I would get used to it, or try to have them again. The experiences are badass!

I believe that this state is a natural state when abducted. The Greys are able to be seen/experienced/interacted while you are in this 'altered state'. Basically, it is the easiest 'trance awareness' state that they can interact with you with you still being in the physical. It is not them paralyzing you, it is rather your body not waking itself up. BAM! Now your in the 'in-between' state, perfect for contact with advance energy intelligences.

Then you have the die-hard "Greys are Evil" misunderstood individuals that relate this altered state to the Greys doing it to you. Just keep an open mind to all possibilities because no one knows all of the phenomena, no matter that they claim they do.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Sickscent]



posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurtall
Thats a valid point. i get what you mean by us being inferior but ive been thinking, maby they are only technologicly more advanced than us but spiritualy we maby ahead in evolutionary standards. I mean if the greys are emotianaly stunted as is writen about so much it would make sense for them to hang around us humans if they are psychic it's possable they could be tapping into the very thing that makes us human.



We could be, but spirituality may mean many things to different people, from "god". to being in tune with oneself and surroundings that we MAY be capable of manipulating those surroundings.

If a race has advanced technology over us, then they're race may have been living for much longer than humans, which means, they have traversed distances, solved sciences, tuned into energy which is what everything is (spiritual) and they keep growing. Granted this is all a thought.

We have to stop thinking we are all powerful, or have something over anything that comes our way. The only thing we have when faced with some extraordinary is Human Will.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join