It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Abductions...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

I knew almost nothing about ufos or ETs prior to these experiences. I didn't even know what a grey was or what one looked like. Since then, I've researched as much as I can on my own to try and understand what I ofexperienced.

I've heard the theory that the greys are future humans who are returning to our present to avert a catastrophe. My ex said his contacts were more interdimensional than extraterrestrial, but he always referred to them as "the forefathers" like they were creator gods or something. In the video, it was apparent that all the beings were absorbing the energy of the humans. You could actually see the transfer of energy, they would start glowing with it. In the scene with the two floating semi transparent beings, when they touched the humans they visibly expanded and became brighter and more solid. They were not greys, they didn't look like any ET I've ever heard of.

In the scene with the tall hybrid and the short grey, the tall hybrid was touching one of the humans and the short grey was touching the tall hybrid. The tall hybrid's energy became so bright that it blocked out the rest of the scene. The only being that did not seem to visibly absorb the energy of the human it was interacting with in the scene was the tall reptilian being with the black hooded robe.

My ex told me they do indeed "feed" off human energy and that they especially like our sexual energy. All the scenes were sexually oriented, which was particularly disturbing since they were on the same tape as my family scenes.

My ex also told me he was led to me by them because they were interested in my DNA composition, and that they were performing this DNA analysis on many people all over the world. He said these people were being considered as possible candidates to colonize new worlds. There were many, many times when I woke up in the mddle of the night and the whole room would be glowing with a bright greenish light.

It is interesting that you mentioned strange things happenning with your tv set. In the very first scene on my tape, I'm just experimenting with the camcorder because we had just gotten it, and I happened to have it directed at the tv, which was turned off. Suddenly, there is a blur moving from the right to the left, and then when it stepped in front of the tv screen , I could see perfectly the outline of a woman with dark shoulder length hair, bangs, thin, wearing a striped button down shirt and pants. After she passed the screen, she became a faint blur agsain. I could not see this when I filmed it. However, she was definitely human.

It seemed like our energy was like a food source to them, or that this was the only way they could feel anything. That was the impression
I got.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

I have no ET abduction experiences that i can conciously remember but i'm extremely intrigued by what exactly was said about the "laws of the universe" whilst you were in that trance... I would love to see you post them here - even if it's just a general or vague idea of what was said. Otherwise, feel free to U2U me.

The reason i ask is because i'm exploring alternate explanations as to the fabric and laws of our reality and i have reason to think that these higher entities know all about this.

Many thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi!

I went to a chapel when I was 7 years old and when I came out of the chapel there was a little man a bit taller than me who changed colours to a rainbow colour every second.

The little man never said anything to me he just took my hand and his hand felt like rubber and when he did this he disapeared.

At the age of 12, I was walking in the street when I saw a heart on the footpath that resembled the heart of a chicken except a bit bigger and it was beating and sounded like heartbeats except a bit louder, like when you listen to heart beat in sthetoscopes.

I stepped on it and it dissolved into what looked like a red mercury substance which quickly united and formed a heart again.

I was not alone, my neighbour was with me, we both kicked the beating heart in a drain and we could see it beating at the bottom of the drain.

the unusual thing is that it was metalic red and when I stepped on it , it resembled a metalic liquid which quickly united again back to its normal shape.

The following day it was gone...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

"anyone else think this is ridiculous,u2u you still have to type,so post it here so we can all read it,or are you full of crap? "

I originally didn't want to share that story on this thread than said why not so just posted the same U2U story I sent to Sharr for everyone to read, it is the absolute truth and what happened to me and my wife. Have you ever prayed and felt like you were being guided in wording on a prayer? Just curious, that is how I felt that evening like someone was there with me guiding me on what I was saying whether it was a guardian angel or something else I don't know I just know what I felt and what happened.

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I had a experience on November 21 2007 near Salem Oregon. I was riding north from Ashland Oregon to Portland for thanksgiving when I spotted an object in the distance. I sat watching if for a while as it traveled from the left to the right, than back to the left. I found it very strange, and being a firm believer that extratrestrial are visiting us I concluded there was a distinct possibility that it was a ufo. A second object materialized below the first and they then went is separate directions. at this time I went into a meditation sending feelings of love to these crafts, and asked them in my mind to make their presence known to me closer. about ten minutes later a very low flying craft approached our car from the north west moving very slow. it had two rows of three bright white lights in what I presume was the front of the craft a yellow light in the center, and a row of three white lites at the rear. it passed over our car moving at 70 mph matched our speed and hovered directly above our car. it then turned off all it's white lights but kept its single yellow light on. it stayed in a constant position in proportion to our moving car for about three minutes, than turned on its lights and swooped forward and to the east. about 30 seconds after it seft three cop cars with lights on merged onto the freeway. I was very neat I think I may have had my first ce5 experience.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well. This thread has created a vast dreamscape. It's funny because I had dreams long ago of levitation and being paralyzed to the point where I needed to move in order to breathe. It was an insane type of fear of suffocating. Later on the dreams went further as to being moved off my bed. And then to actual abduction type of scenarios.

I only remember some that were anything alien related. One was three beings that paralyzed me and levitated me off my bed. They then dragged me through a black void in the corner of the ceiling.

The other was like three grays that were trying to extract information from me. One was red. One was blue. The orange one was the one to really speak and he forced his fingers into my temples. They all laughed and marveled in accusation at everything I said. I have no idea what it is that they wanted. But more or less they were very demonic.

This all happened many times through my sleep. All the times I remember sort of waking up and then there was always this fear of some demonic presence. I would feel the tingling of my adrenalin and I think thats when the paralysis would happen. I was really frightened of it. It still gives me the creeps thinking back to it.

And resistance is really futile isn't it?

I would kill everyone of them.

So much for dreams huh? It amazes me that someone that has been abducted all their life, hasn't come forth yet with solid evidence. I always have to wonder if you know someone that is abducted all the time wouldn't you try to capture that moment? I mean if this stuff goes on you can count of the CIA/FBI or whatever task force to setup surveillance on these people that they have set. That would never make it public so couldn't a group of friends of the subject survey from afar? I mean real rock solid evidence. Maybe blasting off a few shots of tranquilizers or netting one up in a trap. Come on people. Let's round these critters up already. With all this technology I cannot believe that there hasn't been some resistance group, especially for abductees that are highly rated.

I want one of these high tech creatures caged up and put on public display. To hell with the congregations and terror advocates. The world is going down the tube anyway.

IT IS TIME TO UNVEIL WHAT IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

"A few ppl on this thread are full of disinfo crap. It's attention they crave, sad really, possible drug induced, we don't know because they won't admit. Gullible type of people they are. When questioned they attack, which shows their B.S.

Continue with this thread, it's most amusing to see the retards of the world at their best."

Tomix_Nexus,

You and the original person who said this are the only two who have commented in such a rude ignorant way.

Shows alot about your character.

Now your calling everyone who has posted on this thread a retard.

Reported.

Moderator, I thought he was warned to stay on topic and not attack the posters!

I knew you couldn't resist and would be back it's just your style and I have noticed you have been attacking others on this thread telling them they could have written their story better. That's just plain rude, why don't you just go away and not click on this thread again! Your contributions have all been negative.

Bye for good I hope!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

MegaCurious You didn't ever stop to think they are also tracking everything you do on the internet. I don't know how their going to react to this now that they know that you've sprung a leak. I'm surprised your internet connection still works. It's most likely just a leash. Their never going to let you go.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This character Tomix_Nexus will not stop U2U'ing me I have never sent him a U2U nor do I want contact with him. This guy just won't stop and it's clear he started all of this by accusing me of being a hoaxer.

I have never claimed anything or pushed any belief on anyone, this thread is about others people's experiences not mine, some of these stories are expected to sound unbelievable because that's why we share them but all are just sharing versions of stories that happened to us nobody is pushing a false belief system on another or deceiving, now Tomix I think you should take a hike if you have to continue posting negative things and calling everyone retards and hoaxers. Where did this guy come from? Sheesh! Get a life...

Now If there isn't a rule about someone accusing someone of being a hoaxer then I think there should be. It's worse than name calling it's extremely ignorant and rude just because he suddenly feels someone's a hoaxer from his inside thoughts give me a break, people like Tomix should be reprimanded and banned perhaps temporarily for their actions now the guy won't leave me alone through U2U and it's for sure he will be back ranting away on this thread to save face as others have viewed him as being a real pain in the arse pardon my french.

I thought this was all taken care of earlier and he stopped in this thread but he keeps on coming back and taking swings. Do I have a stalker on my hands to deal with for life now!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Hi Pretty_Vacant,

I had written more about what I said in my experience here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will U2U you other things that I said as well.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by searchingforthetruth

"Suddenly, there is a blur moving from the right to the left, and then when it stepped in front of the tv screen , I could see perfectly the outline of a woman with dark shoulder length hair, bangs, thin, wearing a striped button down shirt and pants. After she passed the screen, she became a faint blur agsain. I could not see this when I filmed it. However, she was definitely human."

Hi Searchingforthetruth,

The same blurr occurs when these things happen, it's not a full blurred screen it's more like quick blurred lines that run accross the tv. I noticed this many times. I believe either the government or ET's have control of projecting what they wish to someone through their technology and are doing it including mind control experiments by way of radio and tv frequency. This is just my guess on why I am seeing these things I think someone is projecting them to me, there is no clear good message here just crazy unbelievable images and clips that take place. I have seen faces like you have mentioned as well but they usually turn into clips almost like a tv series but it's not real or produced by anyone.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by searchingforthetruth

"All the beings seemed to "absorb" the energy of the humans. All the scenes were sexually oriented and almost ritualistic."

This has caught my attention, there are many other cults who perform sexual type rituals but never have I heard ET's participating, supposedly they are having sexual acts for other entities and in some cases even demons according to what I have read. They do it in exchange for earthly powers or something. Do demons even exist I don't know. It all sounds out there to me but after my experiences I am open to anything because things I have seen are out there as well. Plenty of info on the sexual rituals can be found if you look for it. Witches do the same type of acts.

Does anyone have more info on this subject?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Im not really sure if there is anything in my story, as it doesnt contain aliens, sightings of ships, but to me it was of a most curious nature and I'm willing to hear thoughts and comments about it.

I was 18 years old, and had only just got together with my first girlfriend ( who ill call 'Kirsty'. We spent alot of time together, pretty much all we could, as first love relationships often go.

We often would spend our weekend afternoons simply laying in bed watching movies or tv shows, but kirsty always had to be back to her mums house by 8:00pm sharp, that was the rules and we broke them a few times as you might expect, but didnt like the consequences so decided to adhere as much as we could.

One afternoon though, whilst we were both watching the x-files ( of all things geez ) is where the incident begins.

I remember It was around 3 - 4 in the afternoon on a sunday ( im not sure of EXACTLY what the time was im honestly guessing here though it was some time after lunch as we both had lunch a few hours before ) , and i was laying propped up with my back against the headboard with kirsty on my right cuddling me, and our blankets covering our lower halfs, on my queensized bed. I was wearing boxer shorts and nothing on top, kirsty was in her bra and undies. I remember the xfiles playing on my little tv and I remember I was a bit pissy that my curtains where doing a poor job of blocking out the afternoon sunshine.

The next thing that we both can remember is waking up and sitting bolt upright in complete unison, side by side in bed drenched with sweat & gasping out loud for air.

I dont quite remember what we did for the first few moments, but I remember Kirsty asking me how long we had been asleep.

I remember feeling very drowsy and she also remembers feeling drowsy, like we had been asleep for hours and hours. So much so that Kirsty said " # what time is it ? i have to go! " And she jumped up out of bed without a second thought.

That brang me to my senses quite quickly, but we both realised the afternoon sunshine was still bright and pouring into the room and that xfiles was still playing ( how we ignored these simple things straight off the bat i have no idea - it seems so stupid ) . When I checked my watch it was 4:17pm. I fell back onto my pillow and pulled the covers up.

While kirsty sat down on the edge of the bed I remember laughing out loud and saying that we were abducted by aliens, better check ourselves for scars!!

Jokingly I sat up and the covers fell down, kirsty looked over at me after having her head in her palms and she screamed focussing on something. I had a bright red inflammed scar on my left shoulder, just below where my collar bone meets my shoulder.

I remember the scar being inflammed in a similar fashion to when you get scratched by a cat claw, except this was a 'hyper' version as it really stuck out alot.

I instantly try to touch it, and it wasnt painful at all.

This was not something I had previously, im sure of this. i rang my mother shortly after asking if she knew about any scars that i had at birth or if i hurt myself when i was younger. It all seems realy silly now that it was just myself trying to rationalise, when i know theres no way i would have gone through my life, without knowing that there was a large ( 2 inch ) scar on my left shoulder.

I remember talking about what happened afterward and trying to piece everything together - i remember coming up with a logical explanation: that Kirsty scratched me, but she was a cronic finger nail biter and chewed her nails back so far, there was just no way.

This went on for a while, and shook us both up for weeks. But eventually we got on with our lives, after exhausting numerous explanations.

Today I still bear the scar, though now its barely visible, it looks more like a strangely placed stretch mark than a scar of any kind.

I dont really know what else to add, but thats my bizzare 'encounter'.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I ran out of typing space on my last entry, and wanted to add a few more things here in short form.the things that still baffle bothy of us that include something that didnt come to us until weeks after the incident.

* We dont remember feeling sleepy at all, we were both massive Xfiles fans and would never fall asleep during an eposide!

* We would have never fallen asleep knowing that Kirsty needed to be home and we were on thin ice as it was with her parents.

* I slept with Kirsty on my right, though when we both sat up she was on my left. ( we only remember this weeks after the incident, im not sure why we didnt realise it sooner )

* We remember the episode of xfiles that was playing, was the same episode that was on when we 'woke up' so we couldnt have been 'asleep' for very long at all, though we both remember feeling really drowsey like waking up in the morning after 8 hours of sleep. ( this is also something we only realised after the incident. )

I would be relaly interested to hear what anyone thinks about this, or if anyone would like to further chat to me about this then please feel free!

Thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Again i have stumbled across a thread where i wanted to contribute but wont due to all the bitching.

Maybe i will create my own.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 21-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My word as a gentleman that this is true. I "saw" an invisible airplane, last year late sept. It wasn't a ufo but it was invisible. I could hear the jet engines wind as it passed over me and I looked up to see it. Nothing. It went out and turned around. (could tell by sound) I stared intently as the sound placed it directly overhead after the turn around. No plane. Sky clear blue, no clouds. (location deleted on edit) A lot of experimental things are tested here. Before the stealth bomber was unveiled, you could ocassionally see them practicing their touch and gos at the airstrip at (location deleted on edit). Also, a discontinued craft was test fired here at night with a big laser on it. It was later a cover story for either popular mechanics or popular science. I saw the test firing, it was awesome.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

MegaCurious You didn't ever stop to think they are also tracking everything you do on the internet. I don't know how their going to react to this now that they know that you've sprung a leak. I'm surprised your internet connection still works. It's most likely just a leash. Their never going to let you go.

Yeah, there's lots of folks that can see what you're doing on the internet. I used to thing that if I just leave it all alone, that it would go away. Years later, I realize that either way, no matter what I do, it just doesn't make a difference, nothing changes.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've never really been to this site before, sometimes you just need to say something that you know is probably yourself going crazy.

A few years ago when i was about 17 (22 now) i'd be active all the time and just do all sorts of things, hang about at my friends farm all day and night with mates i'd known all my life. I didn't see it as a sudden change but gradually none of us wanted to go to this farm anymore and my friend as soon he was old enough left for university. Anyway, rambling aside.

As i said i never thought nothing of it really, but lately i keep "dreaming" some really vague things, like images of a face at my window with huge eyes but its so VAGUE! even when im awake it can happen i'll just start thinking about it staring at me and i don't have a clue why.
Its only started happening recently and last week i woke up spot on at what my alarm says was around if not spot on 4.10am for three nights in a row with a splitting head ache.

i know mentioning that farm seems out of context but i can't stop thinking about when i used to go there and we'd all just run around like idiots in disused barns.

does this sound like an abduction or experience or anything alien because i honestly don't know and don't know how to explain whats happened.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by DigiP]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by WISHADOW

Yeah, there's lots of folks that can see what you're doing on the internet. I used to thing that if I just leave it all alone, that it would go away. Years later, I realize that either way, no matter what I do, it just doesn't make a difference, nothing changes.

Sounds more like a religious cult that's desperate for funding. I'm surprised they just don't knock on your door and make an appearance on a first hand basis instead of following you around and digging around in your personal life. Perhaps it's too late and they've propped you up all these years to finish the set. You do have rights whether you see through it or not.

Perhaps you should go public with this. I mean their making this very public by grabbing your attention everywhere you go. Maybe its time to make yourself public. Carry a video camera with you. Get a digital camera. Digital Voice recorder. You know what I mean? You really need to start documenting evidence immediately. You could have years of your own evidence by now. I don't know what good it will do you since their so highly popular but it's worth a shot. Lead them. Don't follow them. It's like an old indian trick. You set the trap.

Seriously there are very few abductees that have gone out of their way to prove that this is really going on. The embodiment does not want you to know it because they are very good at deceiving people. It's like that one guy who set them up with an IR cam and got some very convincing evidence. Now wouldn't that be something if those beings fell in the trap hole? Plan it out. If more people come around to rebel against this we can have some hard hitting evidence to claim.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT

This character Tomix_Nexus will not stop U2U'ing me I have never sent him a U2U nor do I want contact with him. This guy just won't stop and it's clear he started all of this by accusing me of being a hoaxer.

I have never claimed anything or pushed any belief on anyone, this thread is about others people's experiences not mine, some of these stories are expected to sound unbelievable because that's why we share them but all are just sharing versions of stories that happened to us nobody is pushing a false belief system on another or deceiving, now Tomix I think you should take a hike if you have to continue posting negative things and calling everyone retards and hoaxers. Where did this guy come from? Sheesh! Get a life...

Now If there isn't a rule about someone accusing someone of being a hoaxer then I think there should be. It's worse than name calling it's extremely ignorant and rude just because he suddenly feels someone's a hoaxer from his inside thoughts give me a break, people like Tomix should be reprimanded and banned perhaps temporarily for their actions now the guy won't leave me alone through U2U and it's for sure he will be back ranting away on this thread to save face as others have viewed him as being a real pain in the arse pardon my french.

I thought this was all taken care of earlier and he stopped in this thread but he keeps on coming back and taking swings. Do I have a stalker on my hands to deal with for life now!

WOW! you honestly won't stop talking about me, badgering me etc lol. And now you say I should be banned for what? debating you? Posting my opinion? God, the freaking new people seriously need to read the rules here, instead of hoping that everyone will be gullible enough to believe everything they say.

And a stalker on your hands? Is this how you deal with life when people don't agree with you or question you?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join