It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget UFOS :An alien caught on surveillance tape, May, 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I want to remain optimistic and believe it was a alien who landed to take a dump and just by sheer coincidence squatted in the very edge of the camera field.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
this better not be how the denver peeping tom alien video turns out.. i cant stand the vids that jump from mid movie and blink out as if the "alien" is making some sort of outro to the hoaxed clip..this seriously isnt creative at all.

IF this were a real video, then i would catagorize that alien as being the scientic scavenger type which collects plant life and seeds from our planet,which i've read about in other places.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodelWhat I'm saying is nobody on this thread (first nine posts) is willing to do anything to PROVE it's fake. Sad.

You can't prove a negative. Besides, what exactly would we be trying to prove, anyway? That the thing in the video is NOT an alien? How would be even do that? Eliminate every single possibility in the world. That's impossible, you know, because there will always be something we might have missed. So there's always going to be an "unknown," unless there's positive evidence that it's something else.

The best we can do is say, "Well, looks weird. A little like a kid in hunting camouflage. Don't know what it is for sure because there's no other evidence." Satisfied? I doubt it.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Once again a lot of arrogant posters jumping to conclusions. FAKE!!! REAL!!! I say give it a rest if you can't handle the truth, whatever it may be. How can we positively say for sure what it is unless we were there taking the footage?

Its amazing that soooooooooooooo many people have been brainwashed to AUTOMATICALY cry hoax with every single photo and/or video. Are all these people trained photo analysts?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Actually if it is thought the remark was funny that they shi& in the woods I didn't think it was funny in the least. First off the Grey's excrete through there skin like a plant for they are botanial in nature.

They however, do collect plants and trees from all over the Earth, just for FYI.

Now back on topic real or memorex.
my bad

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Looks suspiciously like a guy in a Halloween Costume.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup, I hope you and I are never together on a jury. Just saying. I don't want you to prove anything basically because you can't. I'm just saying people ought to try a little.

Johnny, you proved nothing, you disproved nothing and it was by far the coolest post on this thread. I was reading posts in stereo for 20 minutes. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you believe that the person in this video is not from Earth ? Do you believe that this isn't a guy with a mask on ?

You don't have to be a photo analyst to know a mask from a real face. You don't have to be a photo analyst to know that if this thread only has 4 flags, therefore it is not worthy of discussion.

Also, have you seen most of 123space's threads ? No offense but the guy isn't exactly the best of people when it comes to choosing something worthy of being posted here. A lot of posters should really be picky. Don't post videos like this which anyone with an alien mask could recreate.

So it IS fake.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]
Edit: blindly throwing words in

[edit on 20-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

LOL

Just what was that alien caught doing?

this video is also the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe the poster asked us to PROVE the video was a fake. The reality is; this challenge in and of its self throws up a red flag. Also, aside from a few posts; most have been discussing their thoughts on the ANALYSIS of the footage. It makes me grind my teeth when someone posts something, then asks for an opinion (or in this case humorously enough asking for proof) and then flips out like a petulant child when people put the time and effort in to research the data and draw a conclusion simply because it isn’t the result that they had hoped for.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Three pages on this? If anyone even remotely belived this, they're seriously deluding themselves.

I want my 15 seconds back that I wasted on that post!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Once again a lot of arrogant posters jumping to conclusions. FAKE!!! REAL!!! I say give it a rest if you can't handle the truth, whatever it may be. How can we positively say for sure what it is unless we were there taking the footage?

Its amazing that soooooooooooooo many people have been brainwashed to AUTOMATICALY cry hoax with every single photo and/or video. Are all these people trained photo analysts?

You're not being serious, are you? Can you honestly, hand on your heart, say this movie looks even remotely authentic?

Not eveything needs to be proven - when something is blatantly fake, we should, as intelligent, reasonable people be able to discredit it, without you claiming we're "brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Video is interesting has a few elements that give it a 'creepy' feeling.

1: Nightvision-ish
2: The constant buzzing in the audio
3: Well... the alien thing

However, since I don't have an original to pull 2 fields from I cant really check for editing since Youtube compresses everything in a LQ FLV or a MQ Flv. But the MQ FLV doesn't seem to be there.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Xabora]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have not seen a real alien in my entire life, but i would believe that was not one of them. But I really did enjoy this video.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't think it's real and I don't think this is helping the cause....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That really does look CGI.
As if the filming of the "alien" has been added to the video.

I can't prove it is CGI of course...but I am sure some of the more astute members in that area will do so in time.

I'll be watching...and waiting for the real deal to get caught on tape.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yea to much junk getting posted on here, much like the page after page of 9/11 conspiracy junk just for people to get attention to a certain website. I would like to start a thread why "the need to be recognized or in the spotlite" can inhibit a persons basic morals or ethics. It seems just recognition is enough to post anything. Has peoples lives become so meaningless that this is all that left? We should start a thread discussing this.....whos with me?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4 >>

join