It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget UFOS :An alien caught on surveillance tape, May, 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Do you believe that the person in this video is not from Earth ? Do you believe that this isn't a guy with a mask on ?

You don't have to be a photo analyst to know a mask from a real face. You don't have to be a photo analyst to know that if this thread only has 4 flags, therefore it is not worthy of discussion.

Also, have you seen most of 123space's threads ? No offense but the guy isn't exactly the best of people when it comes to choosing something worthy of being posted here. A lot of posters should really be picky. Don't post videos like this which anyone with an alien mask could recreate.

So it IS fake.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]
Edit: blindly throwing words in

[edit on 20-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

Ok. Since you and others are absolutely certain that the creature depicted in this video is a hoaxster wearing a mask can you please show me a video of a real alien so I can compare.

I really want to "learn" and I hope you will be kind enough to provide me a sample. Please don't dissappoint me by saying everything is fake.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
BTW, my challenge goes out to all the hardcore skeptics that were quick to denounce the video as a hoax, not just our friendly ATS member "trilateral_insignia".

Any takers or should I just assume ninety percent of the posters in this thread (and other ufo threads) are nothing more than debunking trolls?

Come on guys prove me wrong! Your reputation is on the line!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have seen pictures that are right on and people here yell hoax before there has even been time to check them out.

I will say ATS does have people here that do know what they are doing when it comes to checking out pictures, so as if everything..... evolution of proof will continue until each person is satified within themselves.

You can't go by what is worn I have seen beings who wear space suits that are similiar to ours because they can't breathe the air there is to much Oxygen. I have seen beings wear robes with and without hood and tied at the wasteline I have seen beings walk and others glide.

One way to tell some beings is by the ears being different and arm lengths which is usually longer depending on species. The Grey type would be as I describe but remember there are many different Grey's and different tinges to these Grey's.

Real or Memorex hmmmmmm

[edit on 21-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

how interesting, thanks for sharing this. i love how its like a chameleon.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you watch the full screen version you can see pixel issues around the "alien". It's fake.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I also see things that aren't right I'm crossed eyed now, thanks Johnny. Actually Johnny you could point out what I got a two day headache over.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The guy who posted this video claims if some one prove its fake he will remove this video from you tube.Where are debunker's today
===============================================

Naa, leave it up it's good for a laugh.......
...10 second clip. Oh, that's proof all right. His outfit is cool.......must have been weeding the garden.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I saw this video long ago I believe. The clip was originally questioned becuase someone thought there was a set of eyes in the center of the shot. It looks like the figure was added after words. Im not 100% certain but the footage (minus the being) looks very familiar.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Why would an alien just be crouching in the woods infront of a cctv camera? Got out of his star craft for a quick dump?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've seen this video before...on Disclose.tv I think. They guy who posted it said there was an alien in it. If you look in the center of the video, you'll see some leaves that when they come together vaguely look like the eyes of an alien or some creature. They don't move or anything, and everyone criticized him. At that time there was no alien walking away or anything like that. Looks like he decided to take it a step further. Poor job at it, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When did surveillance come in color and have audio ?!?!

When did the park guard find time to edit the video and trim it down to the actual point of showing the alien on camera?

ZOMGIES! IT'S AN ALIEN.

seriously, I'm just going to make my own alien video and post it to see if anyone thinks it's real and it won't just be me pooping in the woods.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
BTW, my challenge goes out to all the hardcore skeptics that were quick to denounce the video as a hoax, not just our friendly ATS member "trilateral_insignia".

You don't get the point. It doesn't matter if it's a hoax or not. If there's no more information about it than the video itself then the level of proof stops there, and it doesn't matter if it's real or fake. Without additional information or proof, even if it's really real, what are we supposed to do with it? I guess that's too bad for us. Wow. A real video of an alien. Without good proof, so what?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

What kind of "proof" are you looking for? I see nothing in the video to suggest a hoax!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What is so hard to believe that an alien might have to take a dump while on a ground mission? I mean you people have absolutely no flexibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join