It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget UFOS :An alien caught on surveillance tape, May, 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

An alien caught on surveillance tape in Green Lane Reservoir in Montgomery County, Pennsylvanie, USA in late May, 2008. It was set up to find proof of a bear in the woods. It was smuggled out by a park guard.

The guy who posted this video claims if some one prove its fake he will remove this video from you tube.Where are debunker's today

I will take it down when someone confirming that this is a fake

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Actually if you proof something that is fake, fake, then it would be real wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hmmm....I've never heard of an alien wearing overalls. How did the alien get into that particular spot, filmed by a surveillance camera, without showing up earlier?

And for that matter, who needs to prove bears in Pennsylvania?

Black Bear numbers have incresed substantially in Pennsylvania, from around 4,000 in the 1970s to around 14,000 today. A dramatic growth has provided more opportunities for people to see bears, which is an experience many treasure, and bear hunting has greatly improved. Source

[edit on 19-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That doesn't look real to me...it looked kind of like some sort of alien blow up doll. There's far better looking fakes out there...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, I can't really prove its not fake, but instinct tells me its cgi.

1. It seems strange that nothing in the clip moves apart from the alien.. I mean the bushes/trees.. you think you'd see at least a little bit of a breeze - Even when the alien walks through the bush, again no movement, even though you see him literally brush past behind it... come on.. you'd see AT LEAST a little bit of movement???? To me, this seems like a still photo thats cleverly been motion masked.

2. Missing footage.. classic fake style, missing either a start or end, the alien is in the bush from the start, can't we see how it got there?

3. The way it moves is very CGI like, hard to believe a living creature would naturally move like this, even though its alien.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So.... It is not just bears that cr*p in the woods

Sorry this is not a one liner.....now!

H

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If it is real, why don't we have the portion of the video when the alien comes into view? How did it get to the spot it was crouching in? Too me it looks like a guy wearing a mask.

Edit to clarify

[edit on 6-19-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
but instinct tells me its cgi.

It's not even that high-tech....some dude in a mask and overalls stands up and slowly walks out of frame.

The film itself isn't fake....it's a real film. The "alien" is the fake part.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Another link to the video - youtube.com... and what's the first comment?......

(1 hour ago)
Come on, how friggin' fake can you get? This kind of crap belongs over on Above top secret for Pete's sakes! Plenty of retards over there!

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

For somebody to "confirm this is a fake". It must be a fake to begin with. The poster of the video has told us in his own words that it is a fake.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Bingo. I'm no expert, but that's exactly what it looks like to me. A person in a mask stands up, turns and walks away, very stiff, very robotic.

I don't notice any particular change in the value/light reflections off the eyes of the "creature". They are dark, and even with 400% zoom, the creature turns, and walks away, and they remain flat black. I think that's consistent with a head mask that is painted flat black.

That's all the input I can provide. I think it's a hoax. Can it be proven so? Very difficult.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Unfortunate word that..... retard..... I wish we could zap that from our lexicon when used as a noun. As a former chemist, I used and will still use the word as a verb. I think the person that made that comment probably is in the range of folks that loves to be the first to shout "FAKE!" with no forthcoming explanation as to their reasoning.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sad that this kind of junk gets posted in the first place. If you think this type of utter crap even warrants serious debunking, then you should probably take some time away from your computer and let us adults have some adult time.

But hey, at least you didn't post everything in a caps, some caps, or have multiple exclamation marks or question marks that scream look at me, look at me" lol.

I have to ask again, what is your purpose of posting things like this? I can't even remotely believe you are ignorant enough to think this is real, so whats your actual motivation for constantly working overtime to ensure we all are represented by the lowest common denominator by giving crap like this undue attention?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

This forum is like watching someone flush a toilet.
p.s. depending on your hemishere, swirling clockwise or counterclockwise, it doesn't matter, it's still the same crap spiralling out of control.

Once again. what does this have to do with the topic?

Yes this is an obvious hoax, but what you have stated here has nothing to do even with that.. could you just give it a rest.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Another link to the video - youtube.com... and what's the first comment?......

(1 hour ago)
Come on, how friggin' fake can you get? This kind of crap belongs over on Above top secret for Pete's sakes! Plenty of retards over there!

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Xeros]

Sounds like a disgruntled banned member.It just got out of it's Big Foot costume
and forgot he had no toilet paper. I think it is totally fake..the head looks plastic to me.

[edit on 6/19/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Yes this is an obvious hoax,

Thank you for making my point.

But yet, it still lingers around.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
A funny thing is that we wouldent belive in annything unless we saw it ouer self in real life. But then again no one would beliv you for what you saw even if you got it on tape.

Honesty isent ouer strongest side. We will do annything for fame. Even lie.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

I hate threads like this. "Prove this is fake!" Then everyone and their dog screams "Fake! Fake! Fake!", proving nothing. That's a synopsis of the first nine posts of this thread. That's not to say that I think it's real. What I'm saying is nobody on this thread (first nine posts) is willing to do anything to PROVE it's fake. Sad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join