It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer beats transexual in booking station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I've actually read a lot of your posts on other threads and agree with much that you say. Sounds like you're an upstanding person and I commend that.

Again, sorry for the craziness yesterday.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
If you don't like it in the booking station, don't go back!

It has nothing to do about like and dislike. I would do the same to a cop who didn't address me in a respectful manner. I don't care what I've done to be there, I am still a citizen and deserve to be treated as such. But yet they can call a person "faggot" and demand that we respect them? Not me brother.

Cops need to learn that respect isn't freely given. It is earned. And if one calls me a "faggot" they are going to be called "pig" in return.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Only a twisted and sick mind could possibly support the filthy pigs in a case like this. There is NO excuse for a filthy pig to hit anyone in a situation like that. This is TYPICAL of todays filth...they are bullies and cowards and that fat thug of a filthy pig knows that the victim here could no doubt kick his ugly pig butt in on the street so they gang up in the station. If that had been me, I would me making arrangements right now for payback...the kind that matters.

Many , if not most thug pigs today feel like they are the masters of us all....they are sick and should be horsewhipped if they step across the line and abuse a civilian. I wear my hair long and a pig made a comment one time while I was in line at a store....the scummy coward was making comments about how he wished he had a pair of scissors so he could ' trim the hippy', when I turned around and said:" Too bad you aren't man enough to do it, huh?" The scumbag pig turned three shades of red and said that I should mind my own business and I said : " It IS my business when you are talking about me, and I am ready to take this as far as you want". He backed down...and it is a good thing, because I would have fought that filth to the ground and ruined his dental plan forever had he moved wrong.

We must realize that only FORCE will convince these filth to change their ways....lawsuits work but that is not as personal as ruining a life for a scumbag cop in any way you can...and there are many ways. Cops need to be taaken down a few pegs...and those of us who are not afraid of the filth will be the first to take a stand while you cop lovers and groupies out there shame yourselves by taking the side of the bully and coward..the cop.

99% of all scumbag cop's are filthy liars and worse. so give em hell and put up with NO grief from them...they are the pits and the lowest of the low...so treat them accordingly.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Cops need to learn that respect isn't freely given. It is earned. And if one calls me a "faggot" they are going to be called "pig" in return.

Exactly my point. Guess it all goes back to the whole "do unto others...".
I surely would not let them call me names and respond with anything less than a middle finger.

For every action there is a reaction....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've noticed three references to fighting back. From the very start of this assault I tried to put myself in the position of the one being punched. In situations of this nature I often wonder how I would respond. Some folks have a natural response to being hit. Mine is to strike back. Self defense is a normal, reasonable reply to attack. But like the one fellow said, you're in their house, so you will not win, however I believe the moral thing to do is kick the cops ass, or at least try. As long as you understand you will get it ten fold. I still think it would be worth it for ones self esteem.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
wear my hair long and a pig made a comment one time while I was in line at a store....the scummy coward was making comments about how he wished he had a pair of scissors so he could ' trim the hippy', when I turned around and said:" Too bad you aren't man enough to do it, huh?"

Next time, say I wish I had my propane tank so I could make some bacon.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Swain was fired - McRae is on leave

Police Brutality

....Memphis Police can confirm the work status of the two primary officers involved in this complaint. Officer J. Swain was a probationary officer and has been separated from the Memphis Police Department. Officer B. McRae has been placed on non-enforcement status pending an administrative hearing.

It looks like maybe they are going to try to do the right thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join