It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
What if Hitler killed or had killed someone that would have turned out worse than Hitler ten fold? We would be saying "If only Hitler wouldn't have died, this other monster wouldn't have lived"

This reminds me of the movie-plot of "kill the small monster and an even bigger one is born". I am not sure where this idea comes from or where we find examples of it in nature, but there is something to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This sort of reminds me of that movie The Dirty Dozen where they get a chance to take the shot that ends the war and then it never gets taken. Hitler was a needle junkie speed freak shooting the same crank he was feeding his troops. Some of the old news reals talk about how fast the armored columns moved and for 4-5 days non stop.

I believe he was a little off to begin with but the monster could never be created without the needle. None of those people were in their right minds or they would have turned on each other to end it.

Don't forget Stalin did the same exact ting only worse to his very own people, and he wasn't operating under a meth induced, racist, fantasy land of insanity. He was stone cold sober. Then we turned around and supported him and coddled him so he would throw a wall of human bodies on the Russian front.

Back to the question. It is my moral obligation to stop the taking of life, even at the expense of my own. Or to put it a different way, The master teacher said there was no greater honor than to lay your life down for another.

The real question is if all the Nazis were taken out before they were born, what would Stalin do then? He likely would have advanced on Europe himself and completed a full extermination and repopulation, when it appeared it would be possible. We know what happened to the eastern block countries, and have no indication otherwise that he would not have taken the whole thing.

I say playing with the major points in history, would be to say there was no force of good balancing the force of evil. To take that stand one might have ended up with all evil.

All said, I would only do it if I could terminate both Hitler and Stalin.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My Question is why straight to killing hitler?

There are Many options...

From the suggested, adult guidance towards a brighter path.

To dying your hair blonde, wearing blue contacts and beating the hell out of him... Make sure every punch you tell him how superior your Aryan race is to his feeble Austrian blood...

*NOTE: Sarcasm*

to answer the question...

I don't think I could kill him... unless I saw him getting back on the same track.

thats really the only definitive answer for any decent human. you have to guide a child, not just assume it is evil.

Kinda reminds me of the thread Man Kills baby, claims baby was full of demons (officer Kills man)

Coven

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I rarely post any longer, but I will chime in on this one.

"Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born? " For myself, No. He was the product of his associations with secret societies.

What I would have done, is kill his father, his real father!! I view him as non human being!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You would be doing Hitler and his family a great service but you would not save the people who died in the Holocaust. There is a war against knowledge. Everytime a group or a civilization gets to close to a truth they are torn down. The Ashkenazim Jews stumbled onto something ,and were put down because of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

The Ashkansi's discovered something? Does this relate to Kabbalah? Kind of like in the movie PI? Actually I have some knowledge from the NSA on this subject if anyone is interested.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

We will never know what went up in smoke. The Ashkenazim produced great artists, scientists, mystics, muscians, and linguists any one of whom could have discovered something that made them a threat. I've never really bought the story that the murder of Archimedes was an accident. I also think the cultural revolution of China was designed to keep secret knowledge away from those deemed unworthy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

What if Hitler killed or had killed someone that would have turned out worse than Hitler ten fold

And what if he his actions and decisions prevented someone to develop cure for cancer? Solution for world hunger... To find Atlantis.... To invent Internet before Al Gore?

My approach at the issue is this - i would consider such an action only if myself, living at that time was considering this action.
Example - myself in end of 19th century will most probably have no interest,will or reason in killing this individual that is a baby at the time.
Myself in 1930s - is another issue. Myself in 1940s is totally another issue. Since i cannot be sure how i will act then - makes it purely a virtual consideration though.
The knowledge that i have now of the result is no reason to harm a person when he is yet to start to do what he is judged upon.
The question gets interesting when considerations of what crime is deserved to be prevented by killing its originator (sorry, cannot find a correct word). Lenin , Stalin and other persons of similar magnitude are "easy". Jack the reaper is good enough? Robber who killed because freaked out is enough? Accidental car crash is enough? Someone playing stock market which causes a lot of families to brake up and suicides - is it enough?
Good that we do not have time traveling capabilities now and probably will never have them in the future. Too many moral dilemmas.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm more on the idea of "if not Hitler, then someone else". Think about it. In both the US and Britain, fascist parties were gaining ground (about the same time Hitler became the "leader"). Fascism was considered the next step, like communism was later to be after the war. The question would then be, what if Hitler acted as "just another dictator"? That is, he never initiates any war, or never kills any Jews? In that case, would fascist parties be "the thing" today?

Furthermore, it seems to me that much of the faults in history needs concrete events. Things we learn from. The Titanic is "unbreakable" until it sinks. Remember that the hate against Jews didn't begin at the beginning of the 20th century.

They had been persecuted for a long time. Hitler accelerated that into modern racism - the Jews were no longer the gangsters of the underworld, now they were controlling the world as leaders of the communist east and businessmen of the capitalist west.

The point is, without Hitler, would this have happened now? I mean, could you imagine the execution chambers of 2042?

But on the other hand, have we really learned anything? What about Rwanda? They had no gas chambers. They went out with home-made knives and chopped one million people down. Or what about Yugoslavia?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If our lives are controlled by some type of matrix program and or alien agenda that manipulates our futures, than killing him may not have worked and they may have even protected him as some stories claim, such as, by using clones or doubles.

If his adversaries had actually killed him in the bunker, the Nazi's may have actually won. Some claim their demise was also wrong. Without the ability to see these events as in alternative realities, we can't know for sure what's better or worse.

So much of our history doesn't seem to match humanities true nature.Unless, you love horror movies. Someone appears to be playing games with us.

This question of Hitlers death was asked in a science fiction movie back in the 80's called Dead Zone with Christopher Walken as a psychic and Martin Sheen. In the science fiction movie Wishmaster,(or Jinn) our other choices aren't usually good ones either.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't kill him, I would kill the guy who rejected old Adolf from Art School. Bet he regretted his decision.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

"kill the small monster and an even bigger one is born".

Kill the great hero such as Hitler and even greater hero is born.

Originally posted by Karras
I'm more on the idea of "if not Hitler, then someone else". Think about it.

Sure, someone else will do the job, the problem must be eliminated, the tumor must be taken off.

But why everyone turn HIM into monster? He is the HERO! Don't let the winner Jews twist your mind. The winner wrote the history remember? But doesn't mean the loser is a monster.

Ok start to count how many have Hitler killed? And how many had U.S. America killed after WW II? And who is behind U.S. America? The JEWS!, they have killed more than 20 millions in Middle East alone, not counting Africa, South America, South Asia, remember Vietnam?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No I wouldn't kill Hitler, Before or after he was born. Instead I would secretly mentor him through out his childhood. I would teach him that all life is equal, prevent him from dropping out of school, and encourage him to follow his dream of becoming a painter. I also think the main reason Hitler was so crazy was the fact his father abused him, so i would have to do something about his father early in Hitlers life time.

But if that worked i don't think i would stop there, i would probably get carried away and change a lot about history.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ethically i could kill unborn Hitler, but why kill a great man?

also the question doesn't really make sense because you ask us to forget the things he did and just think of him as a innocent baby,

therefore the question should be - would you kill an unborn baby?

since Hitler's future wouldn't be a factor, his identity shouldn't matter, unless you wanted more people to look at your thread

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

You are either insane or a terrible comedian.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I rarely post any longer, but I will chime in on this one.

"Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born? " For myself, No. He was the product of his associations with secret societies.

What I would have done, is kill his father, his real father!! I view him as non human being!!!

Who or what do you think is Hitlers father?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
No I wouldn't kill Hitler, Before or after he was born.

I also think the main reason Hitler was so crazy was the fact his father abused him, so i would have to do something about his father early in Hitlers life time.

Then you have to think about killing his grandfather or great grandfather or great great great, where is the end?
And the mother has nothing to blame?

Hitler has killed, how about Jews? Did they kill and caused many killings?

Kill their fathers? and end up kill the ADAM?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
No I wouldn't kill Hitler, Before or after he was born.

I also think the main reason Hitler was so crazy was the fact his father abused him, so i would have to do something about his father early in Hitlers life time.

Then you have to think about killing his grandfather or great grandfather or great great great, where is the end?
And the mother has nothing to blame?

Hitler has killed, how about Jews? Did they killed and caused many killings?

Kill their fathers? and end up kill the ADAM?

I never said I would kill Hitlers father, I said I would have to do something about him. Which would probably involve taking him to the late cretaceous period, and threatening to leave him there.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
You are either insane or a terrible comedian.

You counted? How many had Hitler killed? And how many had U.S. America killed in Vietnam, Middle East and all over the world after WW II?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont think you should of killed and inicont child in a mother wound even if you knew he was gonna do evil. I dont think all the crap he had done wasent right like killing jews and treating them like slaves and taking over countries around him. At the end of all that # he had done he got what he deserved failing his goal to make everyone bow to him and deserved his suicidal death

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join