It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have to say the answers on this quandry I've put to ATS'ers are both unique as well as diverse. I put forth a question of substantial ethical dilema in that the man who did become a tyrannical genocidal maniac was an unborn infant, and whether people would murder this unborn infant before he was born and before he had commited those atrocities we all know so well from history class as well as varied sources like the History Channel.

I see some people have jumped in with time-travel comments, as well as being there just as a happenstance event, in that the unborn offspring were to be a dangerous person and as yet an unknown person with unknown future crimes. It's interesting to wonder the "what if's" of life, if only some way were available to change a world let alone someone's or even one person's destiny or fate, choose your own wording or views on that.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Would I kill Hitler? What would that solve. Nazi Germany wasn't just Hitler. It was a movement. There were a thousand Hitlers at that time they could choose from. Did you know he was actually a poor speaker initially? He was trained by a man (who's name eludes me) on theater performance and how to evoke emotion from a crowd. Hitler was made.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Interesting question, and a good one.

My answer is no, Hitler must not be killed. That is that. There might be another world where he was killed and we do not know how that placed turned out to be.

Everyone has a purpose, even Hitler, that purpose can not be measured. We have no idea how much good Hitler brought to Earth or how much evil. There is no 3rd eye that could give us this insight. So in that respect, I vote not to kill him since as some other users have said, we could have now spoken Russian or be in nuclear winter if Hitler was killed before his mission.

Even great evil has a great purpose in it. It's the way this world works. But if you really understand life, you will see that death is as important as life itself. Death is not the end, it never was, rather it represents a new beginning. And many people choose when to die, it's all about choises. The jews knew what was coming to them, some chose to stay some left. What is important is the experience gained by them and its value to their life.

It does not matter when you die (we all die afterall), but how you lived towards that death. If Hitler killed you, then that is that, did you lived your life to the fullest before death?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

I like your answer to this thread but I disagree with the comment in not knowing the evil Adolph Hitler brought to this world, in that he commited genocide of 11 million people, and no matter how much he and Dr Mengela as well as the other Nazi scientist's advanced our current medicine as well as space flight through their rocket engineering, it was not worth the cost of those 11 million lives as well as stealing their very lives, he and the Nazi's acted in a financially predatory mode in stealing their possession as well as their money, jewels, artwork, etc.

We don't have a third eye to see the potential for this outcome? Do you not believe in the pineal eye, or the mind's eye of your imagination, in that you could predict the outcome of such an event like this?

Let's take something simple, yet amazingly and insanely stupid here for a moment, that has never happened to My knowledge and "predict" the outcome.

Say for instance, you are walking down the street and an airliner were to fall straight down out of the sky, for some absurd yet stupid reason and was to land smack dab on top of your head, would we not be able to predict that it would kill you as well as smash you flatter than a pancake?

I personally, because of My knowledge as well as intuitive instincts, and rememberance of history, can predict if a megalomanical idiot were to come into power in an unstable country exactly what would happen, the man would try to become a dictator, and willingly coerce the people of said country to induce themselves into a state of frenzy to find a patsy to blame all their problems on instead of actually doing something productive to make a positive change and influence their own positive actions towards a betterment.

I liked your response and thank you for it, but disagree with some of it and maybe it was the context, maybe it was the way you stated it, I do not know, but your message was as mixed as a frappe. That was not an attack, but instead I am asking you to reiterate your original comment in a different context so that I can understand what you meant better.

Maybe, just maybe, I misunderstood it.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Pericle

I liked your response and thank you for it, but disagree with some of it and maybe it was the context, maybe it was the way you stated it, I do not know, but your message was as mixed as a frappe. That was not an attack, but instead I am asking you to reiterate your original comment in a different context so that I can understand what you meant better.

Maybe, just maybe, I misunderstood it.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Like a Frappe, hehehe, that is quite an analogy. Made me laugh. But I agree, my answer was rather mixed and had different layers to it. Anyhow I apreciate your imput.

And to go further I want to explain something related to "evil", this I actually read yesterday. Why are there diseases in the world? Well they need to exist so that medicine and science overall can progress. Why are there wars in the world, so man is forced to find new ways in which to destroy everything he build, but at the same time he discovers new benevolent technologies.

The end product of this is that at one point man will be advanced enough to realise war is bad, but technologically advanced so that he can stop waging wars. Right now humanity need wars to sustain itself, sounds crazy but that is the truth. Read the Iron Mountain report, that is shoking.

At the individual level, Hitler is satan, cancer is Hitler, but even worse. Thing is that without these we would be forced to stagnate at our current level, they are neccesary. I was reading yesterday that without diseases man will never advance in the medical science far enough to discover the soul each man has. Right now the soul is a myth, but a few hundred years from now, it will be proven as fact thanks to all the progress we made forced by diseases.

Again at the individual level, it is very hard to accept this fact. But as a whole, humanity gains. The risk is that while waging wars we might destroy ourselves all together. Well, in that case we failed and that's the end of us. New civilizations will arise on Earth, we are not the first to be here.

Again I will say we are unable to say how much evil or good Hitler brought to Earth, we need an independent eye, which we do not have access to. But I do know that if he lived and did what he did, then that was necessary and had a purpose. It had to happen in our world. In a different timeline maybe he is not necessary, but that implies other choises humanity made.

I guess this is enough for now.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Adolf Hitler,

was just a puppet on a string!

Those behind the scenes who have mind control capabilities and programmed him to do what he did are the real culprits.

His name among many other well known names who killed millions will always be looked at as responsible when in fact the one's responsible are probably still alive sitting around at a round table laughing about it planning there next war and puppet!

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
No, and there's a reason for it. Regardless what he is famous for he did stop Stalin. He is very much responsible for saving Finland.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't see how you can kill someone before their born, don't you have to be born first in order to die?
That said, Hitler served a purpose, he did what he was supposed to do. We're all born with a contract, free will is an illusion. All those who died were meant to die that way, that was part of their contract. Our souls incarnate for experience and nothing else.
Now that being said, people will say that if everything is preordained why should I do anything. Well, if that's whats called for in your contract, so be it. The problem is that we are not consciously aware of what has been written into our contract. We have to do the best that we can and hope for the best.
A lot of us are not meant to live to be a 100 and die quietly in our sleep. Some of us die horrible deaths but that was part of our learning. I don't agree with the death penalty only because death isn't a punishment, it's a release, for it is better on the other side. And the only punishment that we get is in this world not in the next because there is no heaven or hell, just an afterlife where everyone goes regardless of how good or bad we acted in this life.
We are living in hell, here, now, most of us just aren't aware enough to realize that.
So on can ponder the question you posed until the cows came home because it's not relavent.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, you shouldn't kill a new borne, after all Hitler was a kute little kid.
And before all other facts he was a victim of his time, and he was ordained to become something he never planed to be.

Most of us do. We are all victims of blody ideas and the midset of our time. He was a pathetic artist who became political idealist simply because he was not much of a use as an artist to the circumstances of his time. There were people dying from hunger in the midle of Europe back then, who needed an artist?

There was also a common belief that all of the gold, diamonds and other precious and expensive trezhures were kept by jews causing worlwide economical collapse and currency inflation.

Everybody believed that! So did he... the rest is known... (?)

Artists can turn into something very extreeme passionant and fixative to ideas often taken for granted as being riteful perfect and to great to be left unfulfilled.

He entered politics accidentally, but since there was nobody else fool enough to take germany under his command in those devastating circumstances, -he did. But his passion and dedication inherited from his previously artistic soul filled his nation with belief expectance and perspective rewarding him with their full trust comitment and voluntarism that in few years saved germany from poverty and downfall, and not only that, it soon became the major power in europe alone. This one of the steps where collective sense of reality lost tuch.

The border between reality and imagination to an artist is very thin, not to say: gray wide, where it gets mixed intermingled with parts of his imagination habbiting a stadium where nothing is really real, where not much concrete under your sense of judgement is really left.

Therefore I'm sure he never percepted his deeds as something concretely influencing real peoples life, because the real life haven't happened yet, -may be after the war!

Well who knows, but if Hitler was borned in our time I'm 1000% sure that nothing, meaning nada of that personality we know about, would have ever come to light. He would've grown up into a completely (may be less frustrated) and different person.

So please people, don't kill babies, educate them! -Or beter: let them become educated.

Regards.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
no i wouldent kill him. for several reasons.
1: is there REALY anybody here who can HONESTLY say they would be able to look at a baby and kill it? regardless of what he will become at the time he was an innocent and killing an innocent no matter the consequences is to wrong to put into words.

2: yes world war 1 and 2 along with the holocaust caused countless millions of deaths, but then again these wars have shaped the way the world is today. they have shown people the face of a world war and NO sane person would wish to return to those days (although we do come pretty close at times)

3: by killing adolf hitler as a baby you destroy a catalyst but it is important to remember that hitler wasent the only player in this conflict.
what about japan? what about italy? people forget that they sided with germany (in a loose alliance) in ww2. war was inevitable, so why have a childs death on your conciance?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The reason why it would be nessecary to do this is blindingly obvious, infact i'm willing to say it's so blindingly obvious that several posters seem unable to accept why it would be nessecary.

I can indeed think of a great many reasons why not to do it, and topping the list is a desire not to stain my hands with blood, followed shortly after by a desire to allow a family to continue existing, regardless of whether or not that family was destroyed by the people 'in charge' of it.

Hitler was hardily a person you could call a family man (who brings about destruction upon their own family, exactly?).

Death is... un-avoidable, but the thing is, Hitler made Death unavoidable for an awful lot of people at a very early point in their lives.

Hitler did not die in his bed, surrounded by greiving relatives, he died with war on his doorstep, just like how he had brought war to the doorsteps of so many millions of other people.

Besides, if we can go back in time in a controlled fashion, we can just use that time machine to go back again once discover that reality has been altered.

You could, perhaps, compare this to a certain aspect of strategic thinking along the lines of "Which is the greater threat, the known, or the unknown?".

The answer is simple; The greater threat is that which is closest to the person answering the question.

Would it be possible, i wonder, to feel threatened by hitler's very existence?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would not kill Hitler, nor anyone.

The problem wasn't Hitler, it was (and is) society. If it wasn't Hitler, it would have been some other cheer-leader puppet.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Okay, so depending on your personal beliefs, killing someone before they are born, is called abortion. The thread was began in the philosophical realm of the "what if..." to put it out there that people think about something.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes I would eliminate this soul before it could come into the world.

The balance of Karma would require this swift and immediate action.

Fast and Swift ... Eliminate this evil at the first and earliest opportunity

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Would I kill Adolph before he was born ?

Nay, but I'd kill the scum he worked for, if I'd been there are able to do so legally

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I believe if it could be done, someone would've done it. The guy was pure unadulterated evil.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No.

I think I already answered this. plucky abhors violence. Then again, Luke should've killed Obe Wan Knobie when he had the chance.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I had this thought one night and wanted to share it with ATS but never had the opportunity.

Keeping in mind what I am about to purpose is hypothetical and a result of unloading semi-trailers for 10 hours on 3rd shift.

What if Hitler was sent by God as a divine retribution?

Basically it is stated that God is a vengeful god. Gabriel is his/her right hand man. Jesus, God's only son, was killed by the Jews. So what if God, being vengeful, sent Gabriel either as Hitler or as a muse to Hitler to incite the Holocaust. Thus, getting his revenge on the people that killed his son.

Now I am not saying I believe this in any form. Nor am I trying to bash or belittle any one group's views or beliefs.

As for would I go back in time and kill Hitler. No, it is not my place to judge who should die and who should live. Besides we have no idea how that would alter the course of history.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but you guys are really soft.

I would kill him and piss on his dead baby body.
I would also kill every dumb German Nazi that ever thought about joining his army.
I would also kill Christopher Columbus, The Indians was here first.
Life would be a lot better without crap. He didn't discover anything.
If he didn't go to Africa to rob them of riches and technology we would be better evolved.

Anyways Hitler would have no effect on my life what so ever.

I was born on the beautiful Caribbean island Trinidad that was totally unaffected by the wars, so I couldn't care less.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join