It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400

I never said I would kill Hitlers father, I said I would have to do something about him. Which would probably involve taking him to the late cretaceous period, and threatening to leave him there.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Anubis_4400]

Hehe, ok, then you have to do something with the grandfather, great great great and up to Adam's family perhaps?

What is done is done, let's correct ourselves, who killed most? Don't let Jews blame on Hitler alone while the Nazi did it. And who you going to blame when Jews a.k.a U.S. America governments killed and kills people in the world?

How many did they kill and how many they going to kill to rob Palestinian and made it Israel?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Originally posted by Anubis_4400

I never said I would kill Hitlers father, I said I would have to do something about him. Which would probably involve taking him to the late cretaceous period, and threatening to leave him there.

Hehe, ok, then you have to do something with the grandfather, great great great and up to Adam's family perhaps?

What is done is done, let's correct ourselves, who killed most? Don't let Jews blame on Hitler alone while the Nazi did it. And who you going to blame when Jews a.k.a U.S. America governments killed and kills people in the world?

How many did they kill and how many they going to kill to rob Palestinian and made it Israel?

why do I have to do anything about his grandfather or anyone else you mentioned, I don't think he said his grandfather abused him. As for Adam there's no proof he ever existed.

Plus there's no telling how preventing Hitlers rise to power would effect America.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

Yes I would. Not because he was a criminal and a psychopath, there are to many like him (if they had the chance). I would have killed him so he wouldn't have been able to do with Jews what he did giving them the possibility to screw the whole world for over 60 years with the excuse of holocaust and subject the whole humanity of their fair cry. Enough is enough......
I think about this every time I see Palestine and what's happening there.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No I wouldn't, because that would consist of killing his parents before the fact, who did nothing wrong.

Dumb question.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you could go back in time instead of killing him why not try to teach him to be a better human being. I can't see how it makes us any better to kill someone before they commit a crime.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Well, to you it's a stupid question, that's fine, I'll respect your opinion even though I think it shows your level of existentialism as well as philosophical outlook. The question was posed in the context of the man who became a mass-murdering fiend, before he commited the atrocities.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

I really honestly do not know how to respond to this post. That anyone could see Hitler as a great man or hero is truly disturbing to say the least.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My question is how could you kill Hitler before he was born lol.
You can't kill someone before they were born!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry to just jump right in here, but maybe we got Adolph Hitler, because "HISTER" was prevented from being born.

EDIT to add:

Maybe everyone is missing my brilliance here.

"HISTER" was the antichrist predicted by Nostradamus.

[edit on 6/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Well, this doesn't even rate a comment other than this response, because this person obviously didn't read the original post at all. Figures.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

LOL good point.

Maybe kill the mother? Well that would not be right.

Edit: ah yes, I have now fully read the first post.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wonder if this is a test were being subjected to, but I have several thoughts I would like to put in...

First you are assuming that you could go back in time to do this, but as you know that would not be possible for us mere mortals.

Second, even if you could, would God allow you to take care of him? I mean I believe time is proceeding pretty much as God has planned it out
and like it or not, WWII did help to make several major players mentioned in end time prophecy world powers or at least be positioned to play a role in end time events.

Does this mean God caused all of the deaths that resulted due to Hitlers crazy lust for world domination, no this same scenario has played out many times before on a smaller scale, but still all things being about equal considering the earth was much less peopled in times past.

As for whether I would or not, I would have to say no because we are taught that the taking of a life is wrong and that God alone is the sole judge of the sins committed by man.

God said render unto Caeser the things that are Caesar's and unto God the things that are God's, so having to abide by the laws of the land is also a commandment given for our own good.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"Better the devil you know"

I'm afraid that's my answer to all of these sorts of questions. Hitler was a terrible person, who did terrible things. However if i went back and killed him, then i have no idea what might happen in future. For all i know killing Hitler would mean someone else would come up with the atom bomb. Maybe the states wouldn't have gotten it, or maybe terrorism would have come earlier and europe would have descended into a mess, a rogue block.

Maybe then someone would have just nuked all of europe and killed even more people. Hitler also did one important thing, he made people aware of how power can be misused, some people already knew but Hitler just consolidated the important view that the people should be in charge and be watchful of their leaders. I'm not sure i would give up that lesson for anything.

In the end we have no idea and so i go back to my comment in bold.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Maybe we should kill Gavrilo Princip.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think that if anything I would have enlightened hilter to his potential losses and where to fortify to void these scenarios. I would have advised hitler that killing jews is not in his best interest and that france is a bunch of worthless pussies who don't need to be occupied but should be bombed off the globe. And in return Hitler would have made the world a better place with his syphyllis infested rule. Hitler would have never stood for paying the gas prices we currently pay, he would own the ME and our price would be regulated. Certain countries who caused problems would cease to exist....like russia china and vietnam. Yeah hitler killed a bunch a jews and gays but if we could get him to not kill those people and still be the man he was (i know not likely) then there is a world I would love to live in. Hitler believed in the spiritual the supernatural and the extra terrestrial.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpy1
I would have advised hitler that killing jews is not in his best interest and that france is a bunch of worthless pussies who don't need to be occupied but should be bombed off the globe.

In fairness to France, not all french people gave up, french resistance, look it up. Without them Britain would have had trouble in using their SOE units, newly formed during the war. The French took care of a lot of the logistics, so before bad mouthing them, learn a little more about the times.

And in return Hitler would have made the world a better place with his syphyllis infested rule. Hitler would have never stood for paying the gas prices we currently pay, he would own the ME and our price would be regulated. Certain countries who caused problems would cease to exist....like russia china and vietnam.

That's the most ignorant and uncaring thing i ever heard, cheap oil is a good enough reason to allow Hitler into rule? You think it's countries like Russia, China, and Vietnam that cause the problems in the world? Amazing, i'm beginning to think this is a troll post, we'll see.

Yeah hitler killed a bunch a jews and gays but if we could get him to not kill those people and still be the man he was (i know not likely) then there is a world I would love to live in. Hitler believed in the spiritual the supernatural and the extra terrestrial.

So you'd enjoy being dictated to? That's what Hitler did, and despite what you think the life of the average german citizen wasn't all roses. Amazing how people so ignorant of the times even have an opinion. Pick up a book.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

explain how it would be different that the government we have today? We are constantly dictated to....and not allowed to get a fair vote because the constituents vote how they want to and not in their general interest, not the majority vote that they should ballot on. THis has not happened for at least 20 yrs. The house rules our own according to their rules, not the ones we vote on, and maybe I am wrong but this is what I see in everyday life. All of the others who vote against these things are either to scared to voice their opinion or are lying, and I have too much faith in the common man (yeah I know the common man I am one) to voice their opinion in the face of diversity. I am of german decent and am not happy with the way Hitler ran some parts of his government....But if we could stop his genocide...he was a genious and was one of the most charaismatic leader to have ever walked the earth...not to mention that most of the medical breakthroughs have come from german and japanese era WW2 experimentation. It always has to get worse before it gets better. I know I will get a lost of flack from those sit around do nothing people who like to be armchair protesters but so be it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As the 60s pacifist author Kenneth Patchen said in his book Journal of Albion Moonlight: "When you kill Hitler, you become Hitler."

I never thought it was true when I read it many years ago. I saw the abstract truth of the pacifist allusion, but now it seems to have become more litteral in meaning. The USA started out as Pacifist and Isolationist at the turn of the century.
We progressed to reluctant participants.
Then eager participants.
Then initiators.

"When you kill Hitler, you become Hitler."

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I know I will get a lost of flack from those sit around do nothing people who like to be armchair protesters but so be it.

That's one of the funniest things i've heard on this forum, you are sitting at a computer, posting your opinion, and then having a go at armchair protestors! Are you unable to see the irony there?

explain how it would be different that the government we have today?

I don't know which country you're in at the moment so i'll speak for the western countries. Look around you, do you see camps with trains going to them? Do you see cyanide clouds being released into small rooms with people packed in? Do you see the police, whipping and beating every single citizen, at any opportunity and not just getting away with it, but being praised? Yes we have the few bad cops but they're the rare ones.

I am of german decent and am not happy with the way Hitler ran some parts of his government....But if we could stop his genocide...he was a genious and was one of the most charaismatic leader to have ever walked the earth...not to mention that most of the medical breakthroughs have come from german and japanese era WW2 experimentation. It always has to get worse before it gets better. I know I will get a lost of flack from those sit around do nothing people who like to be armchair protesters but so be it.

Well you coudln't stop his genocide, it was his driving force but lets just say fora second we tapped that out of his head. Was Hitler a genius? I think he was smart and charasmatic, not a genius. Gerbles and Guerring were the true masterminds.

The medical gains you speak of were often gotten through the torture of unwilling subjects! Are you saying we should just be cutting people open whilst they're concious, injecting blue dye into their eyes, pouring bleach on them and other "experiments" just so we can advance?

You're arguements are truly flawed.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I can see how it is easy for you to say how my arguments are flawed. I can also see how you might be able to say that if you might have lived through rubella or maybe an anthrax plague....althought this is not likely....you my friend dont have the same point of view as I do...not have you had to live through the same things. Because of WW2 we have learned a lot of things about the endurance of the human body...what it can withstand and what it can not..and beacuse of the knowledge of endurance we have discovered many things from chemothereapy to the simple cure for lice on a childs head (without killing them). the most long reaching medical breakthoughs have come from war and experimentation.,,,keep in mind we gave Hirohito a get out of jail free card just because he agreed to turn over medical document to the US after japan was defeated.....and the germans gave us less that 10% OF THE knowledge that the japanese did...And after firebombing tokyo kyoto and yokohama into the stone age....we killed more that 2X the amount of japanese than we did german soldiers in a period of 2 days......we killed more japanese in those 2 days than all causalties in the war for 1 yr, over 800 thousand dead........................and now ....................ok tell me how much different the world is......................ok not so much........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join