posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
Originally posted by TruthWithin
OK. When you print out an image of something that was scanned digitally and then scan this image (which is what I believe has happened) you will get
these artifacts throughout. They are there throughout.
I'm trying to understand what your saying here.
1. Paper is scanned.
2. Scanned image is printed out
3. Printed out image is scanned again
I don't understand why this process would have been applied to the Obama CoB.
Presumably the certificate was printed by Hawaii and sent to Obama. The certificate was scanned and the black box was added in Photoshop. Then the
image was published online. So here's what presumably DID happen:
1. Certificate printed on laser printer.
2. Certificate edited in Photoshop.
3. Edited image saved an uploaded.
So how would this sequence add artifacts??