It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Kills Man Allegedly Beating Baby (update)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Bombeni your mother was a smart woman that had her priorities straight, and fortunately she instilled those traits in her daughter. I completely agree with everything you have said.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What I find funny is that in the story it states people "Tried" to sotp the guy, but were turned away. Supposedly this was a rural area. Rural area means hunting rifles, shotguns, pitchforks, things of that nature. When you turning up your ability to stop someone from stomping a child to death means grabbing an axe or a bat(not a very hard thing to do) or simply beating someone senseless, then youa re not trying very hard. The people that saw this happen and did nothing, or "tried" to stop the guy, need to be charged with debraved indifference.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Thank you Sonya, you're right she was smart. I used to think she was a little paranoid but I am grateful now. You hear of boyfriends killing and abusing babies right and left now, these mothers need to wise up. I hear now the dad was the perpetrator. I still want to hear the mother's story.

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I said the same thing.. I mean if someone shrugs you off and continues beating a helpless baby.. go to the trunk of your car, pull out the tire iron, which is STANDARD equipment in all cars.. And smash them in the back of the skull 3 or 4 hundred times.. Believe me they'll stop what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
This is one time that I stand by the officer. Way to go.

That is really sad Griff, on so many levels.

In many cases, (to me) your comments seem intelligent, thought out and level headed, even when I disagree (often) about your theories.

But with the cop thing, you really need to pull back a bit and realize:

1. How tough the job is and how human cops are
2. How committed to helping people MOST of the cops are
3. How bad apples get ALL the press and the good apples get procecuted for heroism like this.

not related to Griff...

No doubt soon enough someone will be bitching about this guy being killed after the baby's life was over or some equally ignorant rationalization.

I say it's too bad we don't live in a society that is 100% eye for an eye.
I would have lined up to kick this guy in the head until he died of massive trauma.

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

The baby was pronounced dead at the hospital, EMT's tried and gave no doubt their best efforts of this baby, I think everyone involved in helping save this child should be commended.. The officer and the EMT's who worked on this poor little boy.. They had to be under great stress knowing what they had to do and seeing this baby dying in front of their eyes. As for the witnesses who watched, they can go to hell..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All I can say is justice will be served for eternity. That poor child will probably grow up with serious brain damage. It's sick and sad, just as bad as a mother beating her child because it won't behave. They should shoot them too.

That cop will take a few weeks on the beach somewhere and go right back onto duty. I guarantee he will never feel any remorse over that one. The ahole is right where he deserves to be, in the ground.

Oh, nvm, well at least the baby is in a better place. The people who stood by and watched should be prosecuted for manslaughter. They allowed him to kill the baby when 2 or 3 bystanders could have subdued him.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ragnarok691]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
when was the last time a US citizen was shot dead by an officer flying overhead in a helicopter?

Originally posted by Griff
If you read the article, the helicopter landed in the field nearby. The cop couldn't get to the guy because of an electric fence

missed that...

thanks,

Sri

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
What I find funny is that in the story it states people "Tried" to sotp the guy, but were turned away. Supposedly this was a rural area. Rural area means hunting rifles, shotguns, pitchforks, things of that nature.

It happened in CALIFORNIA. The passerby's probably did NOT have pitchforks in their trunk, and the gun laws in Cali are so strict most don't bother even trying.

Also realize that people who happened by the scene, the fireman (generally firemen are not seen as wussy types) said the man's arms were covered in blood. Realistically this scene could have been going on for a while before anyone stopped (they say the road was had very little traffic) and the kid was dead several times over, they just did not pronounce the baby dead until it reached the hospital.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
The people who stood by and watched should be prosecuted for manslaughter. They allowed him to kill the baby when 2 or 3 bystanders could have subdued him.

Maybe not, we don't know who these people are. They could have been elderly people who were not physically able to go after this guy? Or maybe Teens, who were affraid to try to do anything physical?

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Not everyone has a pitchfork in the trunk of their car but you can use just about anything as a weapon, Just about every car has a tire iron and a car cigarette lighter will get ANYONE's attention.. believe me..

And have a little heart, the baby may have died before he reached the hospital but he was still a person that had his future taken from him by a monster.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The article said some of the witnesses were an elderly couple. I suspect the baby was probably unconscious or dead when the first car stopped.

The witnesses were probably utterly shocked by the whole situation (the article said the first car pulled over because it looked like the driver on the side of the road hit an animal, which implies there was a lump on the road).

If the baby was not screaming or moving, if there was just a lifeless little body and a raving lunatic with blood on him, the people were probably in a state of shock.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Very true. You make a valid point. I just wish I could have been there and stopped it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ox

A tire iron maybe, if the person weilding it had the strength to be efficient. But a cigarette lighter? Sweetie don't ever try to use pain, or the fear, to stop a lunatic. It becomes mechanical if they need to be taken down, stop their body from functioning or realize you will probably be on the slab next to the victim.

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sonya, as I said in a previous post I have studied the martial arts, particularly Aikido for the last 24 years, I've taught self defense classes for more than 10 years now, I know how to incapacitate someone if I need to. And a cigarette lighter to the back of the neck, the ear, throat or even an eye would stop someone from what they're doing, no matter what state of mind they are in. Believe me if I were boiling your eyeball with a car cigarette lighter you're going to stop.

This whole situation is horrible, no doubt this maniac was this boy's father and this poor baby had to suffer at the hands of his Dad, no doubt wondering why (atleast for a moment) why his daddy was doing this to him.. Just a horrible horrible thing..

I know the elderly couple couldn't do too much to help and I know a 60 year old man tried... and it doesn't take much to swing a tire iron to someone's neck and disable them.. a hunk of steel to the lower neck will stop someone.. even for a few seconds.. it could be long enough to over power them..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ox

Actually, car cigarette lighters are becoming a thing of the past, especially if you don't smoke. it costs extra to get them.

To Sonya, the point iw as trying to make with the pitchfork comment is that literally anything can be used as a weapon.

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I was making a point Finn... It's a weapon, it's more readily available than a pitchfork.. I mean... Hell a pen to the throat would have stopped this guy.. a pen to the base of the neck would stop him.. and don't think for a second that ANYONE getting involved and hurting this maniac would have faced a judge or prison time for that matter..

I'm just glad that the police were able to respond, because who knows how long this little boy's body would have layed on the side of the road undiscovered and who knows how long this crazed bastard would have been on the run and on the loose if he weren't served justice right there and then.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The man has been identified.

Sergio Casian Aguilar, 27,

Authorities have not released the boy's name but say they believe he was Aguilar's son. The Stanislaus County coroner and the California Department of Justice are testing DNA to confirm the relationship.

He said Aguilar had a "total hollowness in his eyes" and talked calmly of the boy being filled with "demons."

Witness Lisa Mota told the San Francisco Chronicle that Aguilar told people who tried to stop him that the boy was "trash."

CNN

[edit on 17-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ox

If you are an expert in self defense then you should realize pain is NOT always a deterrant. In fact introducing pain without disabling them can make a bad situation worse in a hurry. Some are not susceptable to pain, and others go into a blind rage over it.

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm giving you examples.. That's all I'm doing.. And as for pain compliance.. I can cause someone excruciating pain and if you do a little home work on Aikido you'll find that I can also incapacitate a person rather easily to the point when I can manipulate them to move where and when I want them to.. Besides.. It's really not difficult to render someone unconscious either by cutting off the blood to their head with your hands.. or hitting them in the neck .. and it doesn't even have to be a hard blow to do it.. No more force than pushing a door open. The human body is really quite frail.

I mean.. let's not forget the ever sensitive coin purse that the men carry, a soft blow will make someone bend over in pain.. a solid blow to the huevos will stop the biggest man in their tracks.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ox]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join