It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rren

I will play around with them and have something for you tomorrow. Probably a couple.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
AshleyD makes the best portraits EVARRR!!!1111

Thanks again, I get many comments on it. Maybe ATS can get ya some extra cash for the service?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Thanks S4G. Glad you're happy with yours.

reply to post by Rren

Here are two for you Rren. No obligation to like them and it doesn't bother me if you prefer something else or come back for some tweaks.

i133.photobucket.com...

i133.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks, Ashley! Going with number2 for now. Took both (should I change my mind) and uploaded them into my account in case you needed the space in yours.

Thanks again... I'm sure I'll be back.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

Looks good on you!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi AshleyD, I had started a thread in the questions area asking about how everyone got such cool avatars and they requested this thread. You do great work and I was curious if you could come up with something for me?

I have two pictures that I am considering, either this one or this one. The only thing I would like on it is the ATS logo. Feel free to be creative, I'm not picky.

If you have any problems with the photos just let me know.

Please feel no rush at all. This is a great thing you do here. I really, really appreciate it, thank you!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

Here you go:

Please don't hesitate to ask for tweaks.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
soz wrong thread!

[edit on 31/1/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I absolutely love it! You've done a great job. I really appreciate your time and how quick you got back to me! Everything is is perfect, although I U2U'd one minor tweak.

I will be spreading the word!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hey

I was told by someone a topic I made should be posted here. It's an avatar request essentially. Here's what I wrote so anyone whose willing to help could do me the honor:

Summoning the Avatar Overlords!

Hey I'm looking for an avatar (be cool to see people give multiple submissions). See, lacking Photoshop I am not in the position to create one. Basically I want to it to be a mix of all my roots. Like maybe an avatar that encompasses Native American culture, European culture, and Asian culture? This seems like a hard creative task and I'm not so good at avatars (as you can see by me just taking a picture and cutting out a chunk given my limited programs here lol). Some ideas, would maybe be like anime, or a Native American shaman with Asian writing on it, with Germans dancing in the background (yeah, not to sure how I'm going to incorporate the whole German thing lol).

Many thanks to those who are willing to help!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I just wanted to give you a big compliment Ms. AshleyD.

You have an amazing artistic talent and your avatars definitely brighten up the place.

Very cool stuff...you should get to charge ATS points for our work.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
AshleyD, I'd be really over the moon if you could do me one of your brill avatars.I'm female and looking for a scorpio starsign background--got to have a scorpion as main focus.Something quite sexy and provocative maybe?I'm a bit lacking in the old imagination stakes so can you wow me.xxx

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi! Could you hook me up with an av avatar based on my current one? I would really appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I gotta say I love the background and how you put everything together on your avatar Ashley!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey ashley i was wondering if you could make me an avatar im into ninjas and any types of military weapon it would be greatly appreciated

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
sorry this is network dude's son i was accidentally signed on his profile but i would appreciate it if you made that for me

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ashley makes some really awesome avatars.

Keep it up ... I may want an HR Giger one someday ... but maybe not your style lol

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Weird double post.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Enrikez]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello Ashley. I tried to set up my avatar and I think it was too big. I tried to make the pic smaller but...this is not working. I'm uneducated about picture modification when it comes to my computer. All I know about pic remod is to grab a pare of scissors and cut away what I don't want. This PC stuff is not working out for me. If you look at what I have for an avatar, you can tell that is not what I was shooting for. It was a pic from one of the photos in my photo gallery on ATS that I uploaded and tried to make it my avatar. You had asked some members earlier about what they were interested in and that you would set it up for them. I want my spider-man pic.
Please help me make this my avatar. We can modify it however you'd like. Thankyou

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sure. Can you please send me a link to the full sized image?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join