It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Alienmojo

These were the best I could find. My favorites are the first ones.
moviesmedia.ign.com...
www.thumbbandits.com...
www.montgomerymarkland.com...
or www.scifistore.com...

See if you can do anything with those Ash... either way, I'm in love with the one you gave me so I'm not too worried.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

I did find two more that I like...check these out.
www.alienexperience.com...
Those are a couple of favorites I have.
If we were just going to make our own I would probably use a cool pic of a planet in space or something like that.

Thanks again Ash.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Quick question about this image:

Since it's a horizontal image and it will need to be cropped to vertical for the avatar dimensions, is there a specific character or portion of that image you want me to highlight in the avatar?

Then here are two more. One of a different egg scene and one from the images you listed. No worries if you don't use them.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Quick question about this image:

Since it's a horizontal image and it will need to be cropped to vertical for the avatar dimensions, is there a specific character or portion of that image you want me to highlight in the avatar?

Then here are two more. One of a different egg scene and one from the images you listed. No worries if you don't use them.

Oh awesome Ashley... the bottom one I will use for sure. I'll just switch between the two. I actually have a limited edition poster of the bottom one on my wall.
Thanks so much!

The only thing I would change on the bottom one is making Alienmojo one word. Looks like it is Alien Mojo now. Thanks so much Ashley.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Doh! Ok, I fixed it. That's probably the fifth time I've spelled someone's name wrong on an avatar.
Just press refresh and you will see the update.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
AshleyD, my dearest, would you be ever so kind to create little old infinite an avatar please?

I would require a white background, but I'd love to see how imaginative and creative the design could be.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Of course. Do you have anything particular in mind, theme-wise? Space, alien, abstract, people, etc? Do you want the ATS logo?

Whatever you'd like I'll do it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Doh! Ok, I fixed it. That's probably the fifth time I've spelled someone's name wrong on an avatar.
Just press refresh and you will see the update.

Thanks again Ashley...looks awesome!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thank you for the U2U.

You are officially the Queen of Abovetopsecret!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Actually Im looking for someone who could resize this into an avatar...and also obscure/remove the nudity...and maybe (only maybe...no must) even make the sky and water more blue (dark or navy blue)...

Or...if that "someone" wants to make an entirely new picture...the theme is that of someone floating in a bubble over the ocean and meditating...

If YOU are not that somebody because you dont have the time, thats entirely OK.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And if thats too difficult...maybe this is easier...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'll be that 'somebody,' Sky.

*Looks heavenward, covers heart with hand, and forms a facial expression of inspiration and determination*

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thats for being that someone*

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ashley, I'm requesting one from you again!!!
This time I need a Pittsburgh Steelers avatar to show my support.
If you could do that, it will be much appreciated.

As usual, I will send links for ya.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Sure no problem. After EO's point offer, Steelers avatar requests are coming in to my u2u box.
I didn't know what was going on until seeing that thread.

Did one already for someone and have a couple more on the list. Just let me know and I'll whip something right up!

----------

I'll do some avies for others, too, if they need it. Just u2u me or post the request here AND INCLUDE THE IMAGE YOU'D LIKE as well as any add-ons you want in the avatar.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hey Mrs. D,

Would it be possible to convert this image to an avatar?

There's another much bigger version (my photobucket resized it) if you need it. Or any ideas for a different version of 'turtles all the way down' works too. I needs me sumphin new but i gots no skillz and barely an idea.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

Sure. No problem whatsoever. That image is too small for me to work with but if you can get PB to not resize it I'll work with that or you can check out the results here and send me the link to what you like.

browse.deviantart.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here's the link to where I found it. Does that help?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

If this is what you had in mind, it would be resized like this:

i133.photobucket.com...

They have to be 160 or less in width and that is exactly 160 in width. Since it is a horizontal image, that is how it will be cut (I even cropped it a bit just to help). If you like it like that, then I can work with it. If you find a vertical image you like, that is always best and I can work with that, too.

Whatever you prefer. Let me know and I will get to work on it in the morning and have it for you tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I was hoping for a way to make it fit vertically. I found some stuff on deviantart that may work better.

Here's the same pic I posted from the deviantart site.

Some others from deviantart that I like:

1 ('turtles')

2 (fractal DNA)

3 (DNA)

4 (DNA)

Just throwing some more interesting (i thought) images. Not sure if you want to do anything with them or not... just some ideas. Any opinion on which one might work or look best?

BTW, thanks, very cool of you to do this.

Regards.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join