It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Alienmojo

Oh my goodness. Glad you like it! I was having a hard time matching up those colors. Please feel free to come back when you're in the mood for something new and don't be afraid to ask me to tweak anything in your current one.

Gosh, I can't imagine it being any better, you did an awesome job. Thank you so much again Ashley... I think I stared at it for over an hour yesterday. God Bless!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Oh my goodness. Glad you like it! I was having a hard time matching up those colors. Please feel free to come back when you're in the mood for something new and don't be afraid to ask me to tweak anything in your current one.

Hi Ashley, There are only two, maybe three, things that I might be interested in. Are you familar with the movie at all? There is a scene of the nostromo heading towards the alien planet...that's pretty good, or a cool picture of Capt Dallas (and anyone else who is with him or by himself), or there is one picture of Parker (the black guy) with him holding a flame thrower and wearing a ripped shirt... he is soooo cool. I figured the alien egg would be easiest to find. Those are some other ideas if you get bored and want to play with it. If your busy hon, don't worry about it. I just think your avatars are so awesome. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
AshleyD, since the season is over I freed up the * awesome* christmas SnowAngel. I want to ask for another, but I don't know of what topic, unless you can do her in red in the interim?
In which case, I have lost where she has gone..
She was a backwards facing humangel lashed or stuck in a rock/ice formation.
It was nice to have an avatar, your work is really amazing. I hope that your are awarded points for styling up the forum???

[edit on 2-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Were you trying to get it shifted into red tones? If so, here it is:

i133.photobucket.com...

If you're referring to something else, let me know and I will do that, too.

Oh, and just in case you're in the mood for something else, check out the following link to find an image you'd rather have.

www.deviantart.com...

[edit on 1/2/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Oh hey. I just now saw your post. lol. Er... honestly I am not really familiar with the movie. It's probably been 15 years since I've seen it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

OooooOooooOOh !thankyouthanyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

You're more than welcome!

On a side note, I love your signature. I do the same thing some times- just post my observations and musings instead of my actual opinion or conviction. Nice disclaimer you have there.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hello Ashley..........

I have come to you for help......as I LIKE your work allot.

I LOVE the new avatar pic I have chosen to use and it shows up on my PROFILE page but its a broken link on my posts. I am thinking it is NOT pixel perfect.......

It would be nice if it had some custom stuff on it.....like a greenish border that matches the green mist coming off the earth in the pic...
..and my nick up at top of it....I prefer the look of the tall avatars...

I like this one font ALLOT that on this tall avatar here....

[edit on 6-1-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hey there. Sure, I'd be happy to make you an avatar with the font in the example

One thing, though. In your profile image, I can see her nipples. You might have a problem using that image. I see Mirthful Me already cited rule 2 on your BBQ thread about having avatar problems. And that is, all avatars must be minimally wearing a bathing suit.

Would you like me to try to edit that image in some way to cover her nipples or would you rather go with a different image? The image you have now is very beautiful so I can certainly try to make it T&C friendly if you want me to edit it. I just don't want you to get in trouble or have it taken down later.

I'll be most happy to make you an avatar, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
oh yes please......do try to fuzz out her pointy parts.........please....

anything you can think of as a nice addition would be considered as well....I am not avatar arty at all.....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Ok no problem. I'm working on it now and it should be done in an hour or so.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi Ashley I was forwarded here by another meber for help with getting an avatar. here is what I collected.

the picture crumblier.deviantart.com...
purple fade fram if is possible
my name is stacie but have no idea what an ats logo is mabe that also?
and I am a lady

Thanks so much have a great day!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I u2u'd both of you your avatars. Please, please do not hesitate to tell me you'd like me to try something else. Also, please don't worry about offending me if you do not care for it or bothering me by asking me to tweak something or to start over with a different concept.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
AshleyD - Wonderful artwork - I may not yet be worthy - but I will contribute and make my way back to this thread invoking your magik all over my avatar

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Hello there. Feel free to make an avatar request whenever you'd like. You don't have to have a certain amount of posts or points for me to make you one.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well then, I am requesting an avatar, I am giving you carte blanche, the picture I have depics the violence I have had to endure, and the defiance I have towards ignorance and power. I have healing gifts, and am a clothes designer and astrologer, if ever I can be of any help to you, I love to give back!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey AshleyD,

Check this out.

Let's see what you can do.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Hey there. I sent you a u2u for some questions I have. In case you're not familiar with that, it's the PM system for ATS. You'll be able to check them by looking for the red U2U button that should be appearing in your top menu bar. It lights up when you have a message.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hey Alien. Not sure if you're interested but I made you a different style today since I'm kind of in limbo today and bored.
No obligation to use it but the quality is a bit higher and it has a better variety of colors as well as its more vibrant. It still has the alien egg but it's no longer taken directly from the movie poster:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey Alien. Not sure if you're interested but I made you a different style today since I'm kind of in limbo today and bored.
No obligation to use it but the quality is a bit higher and it has a better variety of colors as well as its more vibrant. It still has the alien egg but it's no longer taken directly from the movie poster:

Hey Ashley! Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Did you know one of the characters in the film is called Ash? Coincidence? Maybe... LOL I don't think I can use that one, as beautifully done as it is, because I'm a stickler for it looking just like the movie. I'm gonna do some searching right now and see if I can find some pics that you can use to do something with. There is one out there that I REALLY like... I'll try to find that one for you. THank you so much for doing that for me though. That looks like a lot of fun, I wish I could manipulate like that and create the art you do. I also love yours so much... its so beautiful.
ok.. I'm off on a search and be back in a bit with a couple of pics for you.
Thanks again!

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join