It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophet Yahweh Conspiracy??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

If ATS doesn't want to lend Prophet credibility by giving him an interview, fine. That makes sense.

But if Prophet accepts the challenge to prove his ability to summon UFOs - that's a whole different thing!

I agree with that. Considering the kind of unresearched wild speculative theories ATS allows in this forum, one would expect them to give him an interview. The main problem is coordinating a controlled test as to eliminate any chance of a hoax. Enough balloon looking ufos... let's challenge him to summon a black triangle.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just going out on a limb here...but, Prophet Yahoo may, very reluctantly, agree to be taken to a neutral area, solo, and attempt to "summon" orbs, balls of lights, or whatever they're called.

The attempt, if any, will fail. Excuses will fly....sorrow will be expressed....but he will never "summon" anything more than the breeze in an environment controlled by others.

Simply accepting the challenge is not an acceptable level of credibility....heck, I'll try....wouldn't make me any more credible. Any result other than an orb showing should be considered pointless.

How's that for prophecy? I'd bet the farm on that one.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys, let's keep the support for the Prophet Yahweh Challenge coming

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Definitions:

Types of conspiracies

* Cabal, an association between religious, political, or tribal officials to further their own ends, usually by intrigue
* Conspiracy (civil), agreement between persons to break the law in the future
* Conspiracy (crime), agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement
* Conspiracy (political), a plot to overthrow a government or other power

When one business person decides not to interview another business person this has nothing to do with "Conspiracy".

I wouldnt buy anything off a guy who calls himself "Prophet Yaweh".

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This yahweh fellow is a real tricky fellow! I keep dismissing him and keep kind of thinking there is something to it. Just had a thought; maybe he is so into his own world of ideas that he actually CAN manifest things that HE believes to be perfectly rational. You know like when Luke has to learn how to use the force from Yoda...

Doubt can hinder miracles! In Yahwehs world there is no "maybe"

[edit on 16-6-2008 by EarthDweller]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

the gov is going to crack down on peeps like this guy..shows how sad/evil our gov is

if he truly can communicate with ET's then umm..that is pretty darn important for humanity imo..

it's sad to see how our gov treats people like this

i wonder how Dr. Jonathan Reed is doing..if he's still alive..i hope so

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Please. Do yourselves a favor. Read Prophet Yahweh's website, here. www.prophetyahweh.com... Really look into it. Then, if after digesting all his ......teachings..... as presented by his site, you feel he has any credibility, then I invite you to charge up your camcorder and go check it out for yourselves. Several youtubes will suggest that you may be lucky enough to film hours and hours of spherical white thingies that slowly drift out of sight.

I strive for fairness when I post responses, try to be even-handed. This has really strained my control to present this in this way. Why? I hate to see people being taken advantage of. I have my own concept of spirituality, you, reader, likely have yours. The OP stated that it's not about his religion, but about whether he can manifest UFO upon his request. I submit to you that the whole package should be viewed, both the UFO side as well as the ......spiritual, since it is all part of the package that he promotes.

I do not dislike him; I do not know him, nor have ever met him. That is my truth. Let it so be written. Go, please........ look at his website. Investigate. Learn, listen, from his own words and then report back. That is my challenge to you.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I say, if Prophet accepts the challenge to prove himself by summoning UFOs for ATS under controlled conditions - then you have no choice but to accept! For to say, "we won't let you prove yourself to us because we already know you're hoaxing", well that would be ignorant, wouldn't it?

His claims have already been proven false, by none other than the man himself. That's what happens to "prophets" who predict big events (i.e. a mothership hoving above LV), that then fail to materialize. They become known as false or hoaxters. (especially when they run out with cash from people who paid for access to an exclusive website that then went out of service)...

In addition, I'd highly suggest doing some more research on Mr. Yahweh, and you'll soon find the serious racist slants his messages take. That alone would be reason enough to perhaps not persue advertising of such an agenda in this forum. Of course, in this, I'm just stating my personal opinion and interpretation, not presuming to speak for other staff.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Please. Do yourselves a favor. Read Prophet Yahweh's website, here. www.prophetyahweh.com... Really look into it.

So I "really looked into it" and look what I found right on the first page:

Prophet Yaweh has discovered a Luciferian conspiracy that's designed to damn all souls to the lake of fire where they'll suffer forever. He teaches that: 1.) only the religion of YAHWEH can save souls, 2.) that Satan is the god behind all other religions, and 3.) these religions, while promising eternal life, actually damns all souls.

If you don't worship YAHWEH, this site will challenge, insult, and blaspheme your most precious beliefs about your god and your religion. So be forewarned.

The same old polarizing "all other religions are false" BS.

Chances are anybody has the ability to summon UFOs, we just havent tapped into the ability yet.

Oh, and by the way: HE "discovered" that luciferian conspiracy

[edit on 16-6-2008 by lucid eyes]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses.

I am well aware that Prophet has some far out religious beliefs, that he can be somewhat racist, that he made some big predictions that didn't pan out, and that he has used his "ability" to make $$$.

But what I am interested in is his seeming ability to summon UFOs, and the telepathic link that that would imply. We have an opportunity with Prophet to see if such claimed telepathic communications are real and to test it out.

I appreciate people's "don't bother trying, he's already discredited himself with his behavior" type responses, but I still feel that if Prophet accepts the challenge, we should at least give him a chance to prove his ability.

What's the worst that could happen, really?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
well the worst that could happen is it costs ATS ALOT of money to set up a contralled, "non hoaxable" environment, more than likely haveing to shell out for half of PY's expenses to get there too, just to see what we all know what will happen.

A)most likely- PY says "All of you here that follow Lucifer, are giving off such negative vibes I can't get my saucer on."

C)semi-likely- PY says "It was there, you all just didn't look hard enough"

B)Least likely, somehow PY and his cohorts, figure out the location, or take a guestimate of sevaral locations and just hope to get lucky with a balloon. (or he finds out the time at least, and gets all of his folllowers to release a balloon out their window on that given day and time.)and one luckily gets spotted.

I mean do you know how hard it is to travel so far into the desert that no one can send up a balloon from a populated area that cant be seen with a telescope.

This is WAY to expensive of an undertaking to prove someone a hoaxer who in most peoples minds, I would think, knows if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

The experiment imo would be extremely pointless, and would only stir up more publicity with any of the above outcomes for PY, than he deserves.

Needless to say, I guess you can tell I believe he's a hoaxer, and a charlitan, and that it's obvious that the only thing he's ever summoned on command are balloons. I can do that as well. I just wouldn't lower myself to do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join