It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
so if we're in a blackhole what do you call the sun? A painting glued to the sky? I'm not the smartest person in the world but I'm guessing if we went into a blackhole we'd all be f****d up since they are like the size of a penut?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Umm, are you trying to say that 2,008 years ago they came up with a plan to change the calender to trick everyone?

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
And the current events, tornados, earthquakes, etc, etc... are also confirming this. Media and Governments may lie, but your soul is not going to lie to you at all. Especially when your senses never cheated you before.

Oh, it's really true! I live in Japan and we had a pretty big earthquake just yesterday! It wasn't bad where I live but I felt it, it lasted for over a minute! That's definitely a sign.

And today we just had the 13th tornado in the country, Hungary, where there was no tornadoes before. So, yes, I believe what I'm saying is true. But as I see, your country is unfortunately also experiencing this. I'm sorry for the loss what the Japanese suffered yesterday.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Here's an AMAZING 2 part 8 hour presentation done by "Nassim Haramein"! It's a LONG video but one that will make you look at our universe in a whole new light.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with the original poster here but as Nassim explains with evidence and reasonings behind his theories the entire galaxy is moving spiral inside of a black whole, which can explain the black space. As earth rotates with the rest of the planets we move within the galexy in a spiral. He demonstrates that as well as claiming that bsed on Hollow Earth theory that ALL planets as well as the sun is a "black hole"!

Also he explains his theory and analysis of ET and crop circles and how it all ties in. The idea of us moving through a different part of this spiral galaxy can explain ... global warming (all starts and planets are warming up) and a possible 2012 (as part of our galaxy might be much more denser then others and this may effect our perception of time and may even effect earth) scenario coming up!

Anyhow MUST WATCH, it will open your horizon to all new thoughts.

Cheers

Part1:
video.google.ca...

Part2:
video.google.ca...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The sky is the calender, and you cant change the sky. If you look at our leap year it coincides with a division of our calender year. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time. Look for a solstice where our poles re-align and the plasma from center galaxy of GOD changes us and judges us. Could be 2012 like alot people are saying and it could be 2112, we will definitly know when it happens though, and i for one will not be put off my path to sainthood in the eyes of the one god of all religion.

Peace n Love to all the world
hope to those that need it
Faith in a divine plan
and patience to wait for it

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i wonder why this thread is still around. its same like that girl claiming that she woke up two years earlier. :|

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
To Marsrising

I'm sorry, but without documentary evidence of what you're saying it just sounds like you're making it up to wind up people on here. I'm beginning to think that the fact that you're immune from the cover up due your 'complicated genetics' is a bit of a givaway!

[edit on 14/6/08 by Insomniac]

I can assure you I am very serious.

I wasn't going to bring up about the genetics, someone else did so I replied. You're wrong in your assumptions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
em.........

so WW2 was faked, or was a story.
don't tell me, this is why people say the holocaust did not happen.

Put more accurately it was a charade.

i must admit one thing, and i have heard it said by others.
time does indeed seem to be going past very fast.

anyone else feeling this ?

anyway, its all prob just crapness.

nevermind............

No, you're on the right track there.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
I'm not sure who says time is speeding up but indeed, you're right that time passes more quickly the farther you are from a black hole. I didn't know we went through one though. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not possible to go through them. They are not actually holes, per se. Hmm.

What makes you think that matter cannot be passed through? You say there needs to be a 'hole' like a door or something for matter to pass through. Where do you get that idea from? Next you'll be suggesting that galaxies cannot pass through each other.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
No. It's not passed. It's still 4 years away from the present day. So, Feds, nice try, but don't even try to convince that the turning point is already passed. Because it's not. I know that, you know that. May I ask why do you fear from it?

You don't honestly believe I am a FBI or CIA agent do you?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
Reminds me of the theory that ..time is running fast because we are actually only running on an eighteen hours a day clock
Though we do not notice these missing 6 hours because it is eaten up by shortening each hour by (20 minutes) in the 24 hours. ... And also compress all the seasons to fit into this new measurement of time ...(maybe it already has ) .....
.......lol

You don't "compress" seasons. I assume you are familiar with the idea of planets having different rotations? Seasons vary according to rotation, so do the days actually.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Umm call me crazy, but thats just crazy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No wonder i have major dejavu! If what you say is true, that would mean we are living the same moments again and again after 2012... LMAO this actually makes no sense at all. I need more information, the links you gave give a brief description on what the governement and scientists have been doing, and this to me is not new.

I have never heard of the 2012, black hole nonsense...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Who knows? There are few that about you would never believe that they're working for the agency. I knew few from few agencies and you would never believe this about them. But yes, that was just a guess. When something is happening, someone, usually from the government is showing up and telling that everything what you're knowing, even if you have proof for it, you're mistaking.

I'm rarely mistaking about this. Maybe your case was the exception.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As much as this thread makes me laugh, what you propose is actually no more ludicrous than many of the other 2012 theories. At least theres no planet x or the queen is a reptile type theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
WTF...this whole line of reasoning is bordering lunacy. I can assure there are 24 hours in a day as I personally experience them. Also I can and do state the galaxies do NOT pass through each other. In the event they come within each others event horizon, they merge...this can be seen numerous times throughout the universe. WW2 was a charade...Interesting. My Grandfather was pretty convinced it happened, and for the reasons commonly accepted by the mass. The missing part of his left leg, the eagle on his shoulder, the 2 purple hearts, silver star, and medal for bravery give me the feeling of more credibility than I give you...sorry

Do not take the reality of time being relative to the thinking that it is able to be manipulated by we the humans...it's just not so. Also, what was to gain. I mean killing JFK...something was gained...giving up Ollie North...something was gained...faking 9/11...again, something was gained. Letting 2012 go by without some form of being for or against against it( the powers that be that is), and placing a "war" in place of the actual events...what would be gained? I'm sorry, I cannot subscribe to this line of...whatever this is. Proof would be good.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

so you think all the scientists in the world and all the astronimers in the world are lying to everybody i think if we were moving through a black whole we would have known about it by now,some how i just dont think so,i think youve been watching to much doctor who

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thu. 13 September 2007 Rosh HaShanah*
Sat. 22 September 2007 Yom Kippur*
Thu. 27 September 2007 Sukkot*
Thu. 4 October 2007 Shemini Atzeret*
Fri. 5 October 2007 Simhat Torah*
Wed. 5 December 2007 Chanukah
Tue. 22 January 2008 Tu Bishvat
Fri. 21 March 2008 Purim
Sun. 20 April 2008 Pesach*
Fri. 2 May 2008 Yom HaSho'ah
Thu. 8 May 2008 Yom HaAtzma'ut
Fri. 23 May 2008 Lag B'Omer
Mon. 9 June 2008 Shavuot*
Sun. 10 August 2008 Tisha B'Av

We are in year 5768 by the Jewish Calender, which to me is the most accurate calender there is, and the calender we go by was either converted from Julian to Gregorian, or vice-versa. I think if I remember reading the transfer from one calender to the other meant a loss of a couple of weeks and some odd days. If you google search both Julian and Gregorian calenders and then search the transfer, you should get more accurate data.

The Jewish Calender, which I recognize as the official calender has never changed and has remained constant. So, I think that is what the poster is referring to, as we are in Jewish Years in 5768 and not 2008.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising

Originally posted by Trayen11

actually i was referring to proof that the gov, some how managed to change the calendar without everyone noticing.

I assume you are familiar with amnesia. Also, that the brain can have memory damaged by certain EMFs. Well, when 2012 happened we went through a black hole, it caused a cross population memory reset. Like reinstalling your OS on your computer. The ones in underground bases were shielded. They then reprogrammed the memory loss.

That is why you 'did not notice'. Also, after a generation or two no one would even question it.

Then to stop the risk of anyone remembering 2012 they create a false 2012 to come up where nothing happens. It's simple psychology really.

This reasoning is totally of the charts, and I am a bit embarrased to respond, because this thread and OP is nonsensical from beginning to end.

My father and mother were there in WO2 and I assure anyone....earth going through a black hole...what utter nonsense...a "black hole" is a theoretical construct. No one can say what that is or would do.

And do not start with "your parents just do not remember" and such paranoid leader chatter to confuse your audience.

Your theory is just a specalution, because
A: is is based on a theory (black hole) and a myth (2012) together
B: and the random "facts and feelings" you sum up to support this fairy tale are what they are...random ...

To say: "you cannot remember or 'did not notice'" is not an argument nor proof. That is not a way to discuss matters.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

and all these are lying too
en.wikipedia.org...
hubblesite.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join