It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
wh yhave i heard thsi nowhere else? woudlnt it be on all news sites.

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I hope Texas and other states follow....Heck I think the entire west side should do it. What good comes from the east besides bureaucrats, lawyers and politicians? Maybe then we can really have an east vs west conflict...

link   
reply to post by N1cotine

Sounds like a progressive State to me

Just sayin.

link   
Well the govt website reads okhouse.gov.It looks real but i will forward it to the CIA and FBI and they can backtrack the websites location and triangulate where it originates from.

The CIA knows about it now!FTW!

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Justice11]

link   
News channels are surely not going to broadcast this, because if Oklahoma would declare her sovereignty, there is a chance, that other stations will follow her example. And as all of us know, all the channels are like to keep everyone in the darkness and also are the puppets of the NWO.

But as I see we have a pretty good week. First the Irish, now Oklahoma. Two punches into the NWO's face within two days. Keep 'n going, Gentlemen.

link   
Unbelievable. I can't find one news outlet (even on line) covering this. I HATE the media.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Reporting to the FBI and CIA. Yeah, sure. What the hell are you? NWO puppet? You guys are going down in the drain. Get used to it. If you're already speaking with them, please report me too, because I'm supporting this. At least there will be a reason to call my friends in the secret service. Well. I already talked with them a long time ago.

By the way... only phone calls can be triangulate. Sites can be tracked after their IP.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Why forward it, when you can do this yourself. There are tools free on the net to check on the authenticity of a web site. Also, Joe Blow can't go out and buy a .gov domain name.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

I would suggest stifling the attitude you're displaying on these pages; at least for the time you spend there. Folks around those parts don't take kindly to outsiders looking down their noses at them. They tend to get a mite touchy on the subject.

There's a saying in these parts that the meek do inheirit the Earth, they just don't do it a mouthful at a time the way highfaluting carpetbagging Yankees do.

(Not that I personally think you might be any of those things, though some in the great state of Oklahoma might feel it so.)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So far I have not been able to track down anything on it in the OK Senate or from the OK Governor. It says 'joint' resolution, but apparently that does not include the Senate?

I'm not prepared to say it's false, by any means, and I do hope it's true, but so far I am a bit skeptical until some corroborating evidence is found.

On the chance it is true, I can only say one thing: Oklahoma, you're my hero!

TheRedneck

Edit to add: Oops, just saw the reference to the Senate in the resolution. Strange I couldn't find it on the OK Senate site though...

[edit on 14-6-2008 by TheRedneck]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Seriously, I haven't heard anything on this, and i live close enough to Oklahoma to get a lot of their news. And local stations tend to not be so closed mouthed about what goes on.

And earthman4, I was just showing you a little of what passes for humor around here. In reality, most people don't hold so much with where anyone is from, as long as they have a good attitude.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Too bad it's a Saturday...

I'll call Monday first thing, and post here what I find out from my Rep.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Strange. Maybe they're just not intend to tell it to anyone before they would achieve something in it. But you may find it here...
www.okhouse.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I hope Oklahoma did this.

There was a time a few years ago when Texas would have done this but that was before the Bush takeover and the current Bilderberger Governor Perry of disreputable note.

I wonder if the only way to end Federal strangleholds in the States as well as in Canada is simply to implore a Deity to send tornadoes and wipe the Federal bureaucracies from the face of the Earth.

In any event, if this is real, then hurrah for Oklahoma!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline
Yeah, I saw that. But that's the House, not the Senate.

I hope N1cotine can get us some info on Monday. I'll be watching to see what he finds out.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This might be way out there, but, if a state can do this, can an individual do this as well?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As far as I know the Lakota Nation did this in December, 2007. They also declared their sovereignty. Of course, the news wasn't filled with this too. And there are rumors that other Native American nations are also going to declare their sovereignty, just as the Lakota nation did. They're not afraid of the neo-con zionist U.S. empire anymore.

Yep. They did. It's here.
houston.indymedia.org...

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oklahoma is one of my least favorite states. They just moved up about 49 places. what a great thing this is. If all the states would just tell the feds to f--- off we could have our country back. WAY TO FREAKING GO OKLAHOMA!!!!!!! I hope they take it one step further and seize all the federal buildings and property as their own, and tell all the federal agencies to go back to D.C.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join