It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Declares Sovereignty

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Here's a linkie to Oklahoma's House website:

www.okhouse.gov...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Increased transportation costs will drive regionalism.. We'll break up by resources. Great Lakes has freshwater, so we're a new unit.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyemagistus

The ancestors of the people you fight so diligently for with your text would have murdered you in your sleep and taken your scalp, for the record.

2 wrongs don't make a right but covering one up to expose the other is not indicative of truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I am so proud I could spit! Bout time is all I can say. WTG Oklahoma!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Any one ever hear of the civil war. what makes them think the feds will let this stand? and supposedly montana is going to suceed from the union. what idiots, even if they are protected constitutionally the federal government will be angry with their presumption and cut off federal funds if that doesnt work say hello to the national guard oklahoma.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

For the most part the National Guard is made up of men and women from Oklahoma. I don't think they will comply with any order to lay siege to the
State.

Roper

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A little known fact that is missed in all this is the "law of contracts". There are many "types" of law, (ie. corporate law, tax law, international law, etc. etc. etc.) and the two types pertinent to OK. are Constitutional Law (common law or lawful) and Civil Law (private or legal). Both of these fall under the "Law of Contracts" (in latin: pacta sunt servanda, ie: pacts must be kept.) and the above mentioned "types" of law fall under Civil Law.

The Constitutions of the land are lawful contracts between the people of the land and and those elected (State and Federal) to protect their rights enumerated in 1st: each States own Bill of Rights and 2nd: the Bill of Rights in the U.S. Conststitution.

Only people can claim constitutional rights. States can't claim constitutional rights. Every agreement entered into by the states with the federal govt. falls under civil or contractual law. The actual laws that the states and fedral govt. operate under doing day to day business internally and with each other fall under contractual law and not common law.

The state an federal govts. are "legal entities", not "lawful entities", such as a human being is under common law.

NOW COMES THE BOMBSHELL! 99% of U.S. citizens are no longer subject to constitutional common law because of contracts entered into with both state and federal govts. and therefore have no const. rights placing themselves under civil law jurisdiction rather than common law jurisdiction.

Think I'm wrong. That drivers license in your wallet is a contract with the state. You no longer have a right to drive, it is a privelege granted by the state subject to civil law. That social security number is a contract between you and the federal govt. taking you from common law status to civil law status. File a tax return? The reason you must is because you became a "legal entity" with your S.S. number. File your name with the military draft board when you were 18? The reason you must is because as a "legal entity" you are subject to the rules and regulations of the United States of America pursuant to U.S. Code Title etc.

Ever collected unemployment? Welfare? These contracts are seemingly endless. And every one of them supersedes any constitutional rights you think you have. That holds true for state as well as federal.

And that is the crux....."constitutional rights you THINK you have." The State and Federal governments have comitted the biggest act of fraud imaginable on the people of America and the great majority don't even know it.

That's why this OK resolution won't hold water. It's full of holes from its inception. What can be done? I won't pretend to have all the possible solutions (that's what people have minds for) but I will venture one. Class action suits in every state of the land brought in common law courts charging the state and fderal govts. with fraud by not making full disclosure about the loss of constitutional rights by the signing of contracts that place the people under a civil law jurisdiction.

This is the only way to clear the air of this juggernaut of government corruption that threatens to place each and all under its tyrannical power. Short of violence. Sadly, because people are more likely to suffer the wrongs against them than to do anything about them my biggest fear is the violence people will be forced to resort to as a last resort when the powers that be step out from behind their sheeps clothing and show themselves for the wolves they really are. By then they will be so secure in their power it will take years of bloody revolt to throw off the chains that bind.

Before the ususal ones get on and say where's your proof and your links and quotes please know I have no time for your laziness. I am here to speak what I know to be the truth and that's all. If you really desire the truth you will take joy in seeking it. And you will find it right in your own home state.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I believe that all of the states should have the courage to stand up to the Federal government and protect its citizens from the power hungry Federal Government, or at least assist its citizens in controlling the Federal Government. The Federal Government needs to be totally disbanded and only allow Constitution abiding Representatives to run for the Executive, Legislative and Judicial offices. We as a collection of 50 sovereign states needs to retrurn to the ways of our founding fathers.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately you are correct, I have heard this talked about in depth by several Constitutional Law Professors and most people don't even realize this fact. Most people in this country act like the perverbial sheep, that just follow whatever requirements their states tell them to do without questioning the states authority as a requirement to drive, hunt, ect... Licensing for almost everything. People of this nation need to question their states auithority in everything that the state or federal government does, by petitioning the state in large numbers to stop enforcing their unconstitutional mandates onto the people of their state. The people of this nation need to learn how to speak up, and speak loudly enough and in large enough numbers whereas the states and the Federal Government will hear them. State and Federal politicians have turned a deaf ear to the people, We The People need to turn up our politicians hearing aids or buy them new batteries so they will again be able to hear us.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow. I think this is great. GO OK!

But it sounds like some on hear want to revert to a North vs South mentality. I am from Michigan, one of the most conservative states in the country if anyone wants to look at the map of blue/red counties at election time. I hate the union line and the fact that more than half the counties in this state go red yet, because of the population of union-members and lefties on the east side of the state, the dozen or so blue areas get the say and the rest of us get ignored at election time. Oh well, that's the system.

It's a mistake to draw physical boundaries this time around. We (the freedom and liberty loving among us) are found everywhere. And the whole "some people are backwards idiots because of where they come from" thing is so old and stupid that its obvious people that act that way are children or just unconcerned with reality.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Last count I heard, there were 21 states discussing secession in a very serious manner. This was even before Obama came along also. Their last meeting that I remember was about 15 months ago in Chattanooga Tenn. The real funny part about this seceeding is that the south was the first ones to do it, and this time, it was the state of Vermont who began talking about seceeding from the usa.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well still nothing in the news about this-except maybe on Youtube or here.And since its been almost a year since the last post,disregarding the last three fanbois.No offense of course!

June 27,2008 to May 2 2009.If there was a seccesion the world missed it.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Justice69]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Justice69]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice69

I never said anybody had seceeded yet, or did you understand what I wrote? The next step after a state declaring it's sovereignty is secession. The oklahoma gov even tried to stop the declaration of sovereignty, and failed. Will oky seceed? Time will tell, and if the feds interfere much with state politics, probably yes they will part from the union, along with many others.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtalker

Wow. Dismal, just dismal. What can we do?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I personally would love to lose that state. It seems to be inhabited by drunks and Timothy McVeighs. It would make a great parking lot for the rest of the country. What happened to the right wing "you are with us or you are against us." It seems the drive to "glass over" anyone who disagrees with our majority is gone.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Using that logic...

Whatever state you live in seems to be inhabited with intolerant, opinionated morons.

Who do you work for anyway? Lemme guess... your boss's last name is Napolitano?

Seriously, stop watching MSM. Stop trying to troll our threads.

Wake up.

[edit on 11/5/09 by cbianchi513]

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join