It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top level NASA research scientist regarding UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They definitely know more than what they tell us sheeple!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Do they know more than the avarage Joe,..i think so, do they know in reality whats going on on basic level i doubt it. I think there many folks scientist that are open to the idea of alien visitations, the pproblme is that tey want hard evidence, a pice of the craft, the alien itself, some real documents. I dont think NASA is all that "Never A Straight Answer" quote, i think there are good guys over there working hard of course because they dont see all in basic, they work in their own departments and thats what they do, they dont know what the other department is doing just a few doors because they are passionet of their own stuff.

Ufo reality great post!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

If someone already suggested this and I missed it, I apologize.

Regarding the "moon" comment: It was mentioned shortly after you thought NASA should be more open to disclosure --so I interpretted it as "just because we can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there". I don't think he was suggesting that there was literally something going on on the other side of the moon. I think he was coming out as admitting that there's another side to this entire subject that we aren't being shown.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My theory on unidentified UFOs, is based on what Einstein said, that if we are capable of time travel at any time in our future we would already be visiting our present selves, so I believe UFOs are the time machines from the future.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

For me the question is simple, why do we only see 70% of the moon anyway?
It like it is on a giant rope and swung around the earth- only one side shows.

Yet the science theories don't seem to back this up.

We actually see about 58% of the Moon's surface. The reason we always see the same face is because the Moon is 'Tidally Locked' to the Earth, which means that the Moon rotates at the same rate as the rate in which it orbits the Earth.

This in itself would mean that we see the same 50% of the Moon's surface all the time. The reason we see more is due to a process called 'Libration' which resembles a wobble (it doesn't actually wobble) in the Moon's orbit that allows us to see more of 'whats around the corner' of each of the Moon's limbs from time to time.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14/6/08 by Insomniac]

[edit on 14/6/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
funny that he would mention that we only see one side of the moon... what did the astronauts see and hear when they went over that side of the moon... the audio logs stated they heard space music... possibly even seen things that wern't documented...

those nasa agents always gotta toss a clue our way to keep us interested... lol

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think time travelers do visit us but so do advanced alien civilizations.
The Grays are just 1 race. There are others here.
I also think there is an organization that keeps an eye on the time travelers. Pollution of the Spacetime Continuum is kept to a minimum.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This article is why I read ATS ,Gd job! As people who hav 4 yrs been involved in TS code word projects, they can reach a pt in their life they lize sharing what they know does'nt always bring down the wrath of the black world out there thanks!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join