It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Everyone Inbred?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

As a result of this successive hybrid inbreeding over many generations, we get what we call the "other races." ie. Negroes, Orientals, Red Skins, etc.

This is one of the most racist things that I've ever read. It's basically saying that Adam and Eve is the story of the white race and that everyone else if from other forms of humans like homo-erectus and Neanderthal . Science doesn�t even support this bogus claim. All humans came from homo-sapiens. What bull #!!!!

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
aah, so according to the bible, there must have been other people around....or else where did Cain's wife just show up from???????

I have it on good authority she was sent to earth in a Mork from Ork egg.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

. As a result of this successive hybrid inbreeding over many generations, we get what we call the "other races." ie. Negroes, Orientals, Red Skins, etc.

Wrong, sorry but you are. Inbreeding can not change skin color. A black,red,yellow,white,brown person is that color for many reasons, enviroment (IE the SUN causes the presence of melanin in the skin to be higher, thus making the person darker.)
Melanin, is what allows a "white" person to get tan.

Here's a good link for you

www.doesgodexist.org...

Why is it, that "color" always has to be a factor in the world?
People are good AND bad NO MATTER what color they are, that has nothing to do with "who" you are
take the skin off and we all look the same, couldn't tell us apart (except for obvious male female)

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

. As a result of this successive hybrid inbreeding over many generations, we get what we call the "other races." ie. Negroes, Orientals, Red Skins, etc.

Wrong, sorry but you are. Inbreeding can not change skin color. A black,red,yellow,white,brown person is that color for many reasons, enviroment (IE the SUN causes the presence of melanin in the skin to be higher, thus making the person darker.)
Melanin, is what allows a "white" person to get tan.

Here's a good link for you

www.doesgodexist.org...

Why is it, that "color" always has to be a factor in the world?
People are good AND bad NO MATTER what color they are, that has nothing to do with "who" you are
take the skin off and we all look the same, couldn't tell us apart (except for obvious male female)

If you would read my original post you would see that the text I presented to this forum was not from my own beliefs, but from a google search. It was the only explanation I could find having to do with the origin of Cain�s wife. The thought of not posting that text crossed my mind because of its ugly connotations, but I wanted the readers and contributors of this thread to have all the information that was available.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It seems to me that it's only a mater of time until humanity's DNA will completely erode, unless God intervenes.

Humanity's DNA will not erode. Your illusion of beauty will. If you saw miss Universe 3000 BC you would probaly not understand how anyone could like such a being's look. We will turn different. Amd the multitude, the bride and the king will define beauty that day. "My prophets of the old who were killed for their looks and their spots will be pearls of beauty that day"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
You'd have to take into acount the Hebrew stories of Lilith. She herself was not created from Adam, but she also bore children; some say they were the offspring of animals, others from demons.

Between Cain and this other woman, she could have been a child of Lilith, which might explain why Cain did not know her, or she him.

Well these stories are not of Hebrew origin. They are Mesopotamian or Sumerian like all the rest of them. Refer rather to the storieZ of Lilit and how the Hebrews with their vast wisdom from the Spirit they always loved and helped were able to explain these stories with the still written word, who has been tested seven times. That is, it has survived 7000 years. That's the limit I and every rightious man has put for a truth to be reconcidered. 7000 years. In my world. 7000 years is like the blik of the eye. Or so many blinks you would need to explain for a blind man what a blink really is.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And there lies the mystery, when Cain killed able, he was banished to the land of Nod (which in hebrew means "to wander")
The History channel raised this same question, some scholars said that Cain married his sister, some say that there were "other" people around (Bible never mentions them)

Could you please explain what Cain means in Hebrew and what caine means in English (engelsk, English, British=love the field in Norwegian or simply the Language of the Angels in the same language, Angelic in Germanic Latin, Like the Covenant in Hebrew). Caine means staff in English. He became a Metal god. For weapons became his line of duty. He was the Son of God. I will tell you about language once, and explain to you what makes the bible of our days different than the bble of yesterday. I will explain why the Hebrew language is still the most modern one and why it is perfect and why Enoch became the Angel of God. From the info I gave you now, you could make yourself a language just as good. Well, it was ifact simpler than that. We simply chose. And that is our sin. Don't call murder a generic sin. Call kings, languages, maps, flags and the geometry of faces sin. Just not murder. I could and would kill and still be rightious. But noone could kill and still be loved. He would have to rule. He would have to rape his people. And we have to make systems to lead away that steam and pain from the generation. We would have to undo it in order to make people believe the reason. That's why we write like we do. The pen is the consequence of the sword. And the creator of it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In the question about "is God an alien" I just have to say: If God was an extra terrestrial, how could he crete us in the first place. God is the only terrestrial being here. He was her first, and he is the last person to rememmber anything about it (if it hadn't been for all the other gods around when tat comes up: He has the ability to write good stories, so we will never be forgotten. He remembers, and he lives). Period. And a com(m)a.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

As a result of this successive hybrid inbreeding over many generations, we get what we call the "other races." ie. Negroes, Orientals, Red Skins, etc.

This is one of the most racist things that I've ever read. It's basically saying that Adam and Eve is the story of the white race and that everyone else if from other forms of humans like homo-erectus and Neanderthal . Science doesn�t even support this bogus claim. All humans came from homo-sapiens. What bull #!!!!

Here you see how the story of the black skinned angelic being became a pale hearted being who was more analytical and who had the ability to fool. I will fool you all, no matter if you are black or white. I believe I can become rightious. Therefore I have gotten many enemies. I know how to answer the devil. I simply live longer. It's not that I live longer, it's just that I couldn't find any valid arguments for his lifestyle and principles. I killed him, you could or would say. I drowned him, but not in murder. Just like my wife gave birth without being God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

This is one of the most racist things that I've ever read.

Definately wrong. Raacism is when you concider either of the above stated facts as some kind of weakness, calculated from your own ability to feel safe. Period. Truth when read by a layman. Is like the communistic manifest or the American declearance of indipendance, or the essensce of the Enochian legacy. You simply don't know what you are reading, that's what we all sin by. We don't understad what we are reading. Writers and critics don't even understand that. But I do.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Everything is weakness. Your biological wekness defines you. Perriod.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Most all ancient cultues would agree on this thing: God is electricity, but that's the last and first form. Everything between the first and the last is matter. And Love. Therefore everything is Love.

Bl,OMK

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would judge hi so harrd, if it hadn't been for the fact that he would judge me twise as bad if I was unable to explain myself. My love or my life, is untouchable. Obviously (and then you get to know me)

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hamilton Why didn't you put all of the in one post?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wrong, sorry but you are. Inbreeding can not change skin color.

Yes, sorry about that. But inbreed can and has always caused, change in skin, hair and fur color.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How about this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Marius

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   

If you would read my original post you would see that the text I presented to this forum was not from my own beliefs, but from a google search.

Then I misunderstood your post , and I apologize.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
whats with all this analysis ?!?!

the bible says "god" created other people before Adam come on guys read more carefully will ya

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless

the bible says "god" created other people before Adam come on guys read more carefully will ya

What book and verse does it say that God created other people before he created Adam and Eve, unles you are talking about
Genesis 1
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
and
Genesis 2
7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I think thats just the details of how he created the ones from Chapter 1

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless

God created vegetation on the third day.

God created living creatures on the forth day.

God created man on the fifth day.

What are we missing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join