It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Everyone Inbred?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think some people would die of shock, they wouldnt be able to handle the truth. Or kill themselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How 'bout this,
Our ancestors wrote the bible as an explanation. Seeing as though they would have been the "elders" or wise men, no one would have question what they said/wrote or else they would be put to death for not having any faith. The bible doesnt need to make sense. It's just accepted. Ya'll are looking too deeply into something that was as shallow as the brushing off of a six year olds persistant questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Ya'll are looking too deeply into something that was as shallow as the brushing off of a six year olds persistant questions.

If you want logical answers we need to ask logical questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And obviously logic is not something that was prevalent during the uneducated (by post-modern standards) times of the old testament's writing.

Oil and water just don't mix.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sounds more like religion here than ET....moving to the appropriate forum....

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That country music was the cause of in-breeding?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
That country music was the cause of in-breeding?

I saw abumpersticker that read:

SAY NO TO INBREEDING! BAN COUNTRY MUSIC!

hahaha.

but on topic, realted, i have heard somewhere (from several sources, no they are not internet so im not going to look for ISBN numbers) that all humans are connected (ie. related, whether by blood or marriage/law) to every other person on the planet through about people.

ie. im cousins with someone who is a great great great granddaughter of abrahams lincolsn 2nd cousin twice removed.

im not really, that was just an example.

interesting?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No we are not inbred. On the fifth day God created the first Adams. They were many Adams or humans, who were infact able to procreate on their own it seems being completely God like. All until the Adam of YHWH couldn't find anyone he could love. No matter who he would choose among those perfect creatures of God, he could never feel that he owned it, or that she could be the part of him that he missed. He had it all, he didn't need anything the other Adams had. Then YHWH let a deep sleep come uppon the Adam, and he took a cell from his body, and he physically closed or "stitched up" the shameful wound down there. The text actually says that. That the first humans were created like malefemales. What today would be called shemales or transsexual. I have reasons to believe that while our Adam stayed human many of the other Adams ascended into angelity, and some of these later stepped down to rape Adam's daughters resulting in bizarre creatures, monsters and giants. I also believe that some of the other Adams followed in our Adam's footsteps to produce wives for our Adam's offspring by the price of being beastified, secularised and named. It looks as though our Adam was about two thousand years at the time Eve was created and he had the operation to remove his ovaries, or maybe just God sewed him up while his penis was left untouched. It wasn't until Abraham circumcission became law. Which is purely health related and a really smart trick to increase fertility to become great nations.

However, if Adam and Eve were the only two humans and there were noone around, they would infact be the perfect match, and with the right combinations among their offspring, there wouldn't be troubles with interbreeding. Those troubles occur first in much later generations. We're talking about six pairs of arches here. From a DNA which is completely reset and made especially for the purpose of colonising the planet. Our complete DNA is a written code with complex variables corresponding to the natural constants and the absolute aphex of creational math. He wouldn't risk a single failure.

However, there is an interresting thing about Mongolian people and Europeans. When a Mongolian person becomes Mongoloid, he looks just like a normal European. And the reason this genetic variant is called mongoloid-ism or whatever, has it's obvious reasons.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
17And Cain's wife [one of Adam's offspring] became pregnant and bore Enoch; and Cain built a [6] city and named it after his son Enoch. here
17 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.
here
see, i always thought that cain, slept with his mom, Eve, but the first passage says it was one of adam and eve's offspring. so according to the bible we are all imbred, lol
even after the lord wiped out the earth, and Noa and his family were all that were left, they all had to imbreed to repopulate the earth again!! so it depends on what you believe i guess, me personally, im not to sure what to think. i know that my husband isn't related to my family, and thats what i think matters

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
'Incest is the best, put your mom to the test'

Personally, I'd rather not try that.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually there is scientific evidence that all humans alive share comon ancestors. Google "Mitochondrial Eve"

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82
17And Cain's wife [one of Adam's offspring] became pregnant and bore Enoch; and Cain built a [6] city and named it after his son Enoch.

Other people would perhaps translate that part like this:
And Cain's wife, another Adam's offspring, became pregnant and bore Hanok, and Cain built a city and named it after his son Hanok.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
'****** is the best.....

Now what the hell is that for a thing to say? I'd say that is rather repulsive. Please delete that one, it makes me sick to my stumac!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My problem is this. If we came from limited gene pool say 1000 people, at some point the DNA would mix.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
My problem is this. If we came from limited gene pool say 1000 people, at some point the DNA would mix.

Yes, and the result is relative diseases and different bodily and esp. facial characteristics etc. develops as a result I guess one could imagine.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Yes, and the result is relative diseases and different bodily and esp. facial characteristics etc. develops as a result I guess one could imagine.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

It seems to me that it's only a mater of time until humanity's DNA will completely erode, unless God intervenes.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Unless I am missing something and Adam and Eve had more children, at least 2 daughters who married their brothers???? Cain and Abel's wives had to have come from a different family???? right????

And there lies the mystery, when Cain killed able, he was banished to the land of Nod (which in hebrew means "to wander")
The History channel raised this same question, some scholars said that Cain married his sister, some say that there were "other" people around (Bible never mentions them)
Anyway Cain, built one of the first "cities" and died crushed by rocks when his "house" collapsed .
I have 2 theories
1- There were several "gardens of eden" but only one was mentioned in the bible, because it was "the first" or
and this is a long shot, I posted a thread that no one seemed to want to reply to , but I'll post the link here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way the question of where did the other people come from, is not really answered, cause it happens again after the "flood"
Could just Noah and his family "re populate" the earth?

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You'd have to take into acount the Hebrew stories of Lilith. She herself was not created from Adam, but she also bore children; some say they were the offspring of animals, others from demons.

Between Cain and this other woman, she could have been a child of Lilith, which might explain why Cain did not know her, or she him.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
that's definitely an "interesting" way of looking at it...

or could it be that Cain's wife was from an alien species??

Why would normal looking Cain go and pick a Neanderthal as his wife???

Maybe Adam and Eve were not the first man and woman after all??? Maybe they were the just the first man and woman to be genetically messed with by "GOD"

Hypothetically, if we found out God was an alien and created man would that crush all Christian belief and destroy the bible? Or would it simply give us a look at the �face behind the mask� with everything in the bible still intact and true? I guess what I�m trying to say is, if we knew the identity of God and he was an alien would we still be faithful Christians?

Hey Kinglizard! Good question about the possibility of inbreeding. First of all, to answer your above question, technically God IS alien in the sense that he is extra-terrestrial(earth) meaning he is beyond earth. But if you're talking about an alien race, then I would think that it really would prove christianity to be wrong to a degree. But don't worry, that's not the case though! God is responsible for us directly. Even if another race "created" us, there would still have to be God though who is responsible for the initial creation. Funny you should mention this though. I wouldn't be surprised if aliens, the ones that are rumored to be watching us and collaborating with governments and all that, would claim they designed us if they decide to reveal themselves. Just be forewarned that that would be a lie.
About Adam and Eve, I've always wondered the same thing. The above source you quoted has an interesting outlook about Cain's wife. However, just because the bible says Adam lay with Eve and had other sons and daughters after Seth was born, doesn't mean he didn't ALREADY have a daughter or more. For the claim to be absolutely true, the bible would have to say that after Seth Adam had his FIRST daughters and more sons, or something analogous to that.
The issue of inbreeding was explained to me once, or even a few times, but I can't recall it right now. I'm gonna go check on it real quick. In the meantime, for now, I would say that the genes of our race were far more pure at the beginning, which prevented any defects. But I'll go into it more after I look into the answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
See what happens when you dont read?

Sorry soothsayer, I just saw where you mentioned Lilith, so I removed my reference to her.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by NetStorm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join