It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill created the universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Many believe god created the universe, that simply is not so...
You may be thinking ‘what is Bill?’
Bill just is, Bill always has been and always will be – bill is eternal
You may also be thinking ‘how can you prove Bill exists?’
Bill created the big bang, everything that is, is a result of bill
If you would like to prove otherwise be my guest
I can not be proven wrong; to prove Bill does not exist is to prove god does not exist

Do you understand where I’m coming from, why should atheists believe in god when you use the same reasoning as I have to prove Bill as you do to prove god?
What ever method of reasoning you may use to prove god, I can simply use that same reasoning to prove Bill…..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I had a difficult time following the post but that just might be my fault. I believe what you're trying to get at is people can neither prove or disprove the existence of God?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

What I’m getting at, is you can’t prove god exists anymore then you can Bill, so why should atheists believe in god?

I can prove Bill using the same logic to prove god, so there is no sense believing in something that has as much evidence and logic as what I’m putting forward now is there….

[edit on 12-6-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Okay, I believe I understand. There are many religions which are false. They claim to be the only true religion but that isn't so. As a Christian, my religion is the right one.

How did I come to that conclusion? Because there is proof in the Bible. God inspired the Bible and inside there are things which only God could have known which antedated science and common knowledge known now. Jesus Christ has fulfilled the Old Testamant to the 't' and all of the predictions have come true.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Im not sure, but it seems that there was a thread by S.O. (just yesterday) about not posting theological debates in a conspiracy forum.

Proving or disproving God exist is not a conspiracy in and of itself.
The conspiracy would be those who willingly led people astray as well as their motives for it.

Typically the conspiracy angle is never touched, but more theology...or your take on religion and its interpretation.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

How did I come to that conclusion? Because there is proof in the Bible

That same value of proof can be found in the Quran, the Hindu bible, the torah etc

dAlen

The conspiracy as it were…is that people believe in something that does not exist, people are becoming dumber by the day because the feel they don’t need to think outside of what they’re taught. God is the answer, you don’t need to learn anything else…..

This belief causes fundamentalism and idiot like thinking…..I’ve probably offended a few people but it’s the truth

(If mods would rather have this in BTS, then by all means…)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It can, please show me where those books have told of future events.

No, you're assuming all those who believe in God don't think outside of the box. If everybody just learned about one god then that would be wrong. Being ignorant is not something my god teaches.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
And what are those future events?

Let’s say the bible says something like ‘the country in the north will destroy the country in the south, a great flood will destroy many,’

So then when two powerful countries at some point go at each other and the northern destroys the south and a flood happens around that time, the bible will be pointed at as book of truth because the prophecy came true…..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You ignored or didn't see my first question.

No, stuff like:

Oceans have springs - Job 38:16

Look it's about 3 in the morning in Texas so I assure you I will continue this after I take a nap. Look forward to it

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What do you interpret that verse as? I don’t see any prophecy there, the bible is open to interpretation…..so I interpret that as something else

But anyway, I’m not here to prove the authenticity of the bible, but how illogic theistic thinking is

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Bill didn't create the universe because God did, silly!

disclaimer: that was a joke.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The real question you gotta ask is this:

What is the biggest conspiracy of all?

The origins of man is THE biggest conspiracy... but there is no enemy without. The evil is the bringer of light. Lucifer is the teacher of harsh lessons. His demons can either possess you, or they can strengthen you. Just as the Light comes in many colors, the darkness is made up of just as many shades.

Let people have their religions and their beliefs and their bad sentiment towards the evil corrupt leaders of church and state... none of that matters when the biggest secret is the one you are withholding from yourself.

OP, if your name is Bill (I'm betting it's Andre, though)... you may have inadvertantly just described your own secret.

It doesn't matter what your name is. The conspiracy against your isness is very (real). They want you to fear "the void of afterword" because if you think you may never come back, you will always be in "their" power, grasping for impermanence like it will save you from (insert impermanent threat here). They are very much an extension of your own stubborness and frustration with change... but you must understand that God is learning to be everything and be happy with it (escaping the demons and the Hell "HE" created), just like we learn to be happy with ourselves before we can ever escape our own demons... so is "he", through each and every one of "his" personas/incarnations.

God is the symbol of infinite free will and compassion that comes from being lucid, and Lucifer/Satan/Devil is the symbol of infinite slavery and fear from being asleep. Jesus is the symbol of the sleeping man awakened in his dream.

... deciphering Christianity is easier than it looks. Haha.

There are many "Bills" out there, and maybe only one out of 1000 are realizing what this all is, that it is all his... not to conquer, because he would only be defeating himself... but to encompass. To embrace. To love.

This seems to be the time where God, AKA Bill, wakes up.

Mumbo jumbo is only that to those who haven't deciphered.

wake up, Bill. Wake up.

Wake up. The universe needs you to remember itself.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by dunwichwitch]

[edit on 12-6-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

What I’m getting at, is you can’t prove god exists anymore then you can Bill, so why should atheists believe in god?

I can prove Bill using the same logic to prove god, so there is no sense believing in something that has as much evidence and logic as what I’m putting forward now is there….

I don't think there are or should be any "should's" here. Every person is free to believe whatever s/he wants, no? Debating on someone's belief or God's (Bill's if you like) existence has been proven to be futile and of no actual importance...

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the "flying spaghetti monster"

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

What are the immediate consequences of your revelation that the Universe was created by Bill?
Does that mean that belief in any god, other than Bill is false?
Should we worship Bill?
Did Bill give us instructions on how to worship him?
Or, do you think Bill is not concerned with what happens to his creation?
What if the big bang was Bill farting?
What should we do if we live in a giant fart?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I agree with you! Bill created the universe. Except my nickname for Bill is God. That's how I know Bill.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
NO NO NO.....!!!! It was BOB who created the universe and he has his own religion.....sheeeesh....you guys are sooo clueless

www.subgenius.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You mean the hobo-like alcofrolic who lives down the road from me created the universe...

I can buy that.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sorry for a lack of response. In the Bible verse I provided, there is no need to interpret. Before anybody knew there were springs in the ocean, the Bible contained the fact that oceans do indeed have springs.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

Keep in mind, Steve, that folks who start these kind of threads to mock believers and have a bit of fun baiting them, have generally never read or studied the material they so glibly gab about...but as regards your post - you are right - there is not another more comprehensive source for prophecy than the Bible - and if you read the modern Torah - the most often used translation is comparable to the King James version of the first five books of the Christian Bible...

The Koran, the Vedas and other texts I have read do not compare in this regard...some of those texts have great beauty and poetry but in terms of prophecy (+ detail and lineage) not so much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join