It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Bush Helping Saudi Arabia Build Nukes?: Wall Street Journal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I so hope that this is not true. But it would not surprise me that they helped the Israeli's secretly to develop a nuclear weapon in the past. When they are really helping Saudi on nuclear weapons they are idiots and should be sent to Guantanamo Bay for being a threat to American and World's security.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by lightyears]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It may have been better to put it this way " Why is Bush helping the Saud Family to help the Bush Family" There's Nothing for Nothing, these days, unless it has a Hidden Price Tag, and Dubya knows exactly where to find such a Designer Label....when Stoned with Moonshine.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow. We truly are living in the age of hypocracy. Civil War on the horizon anyone???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

If I remember correctly, the Saudis are allies of the U.S. NOT IRAN, SYRIA, PALESTINE. There is no cherry picking. Think of it this way, Iran was once an ally of the U.S. and they sold U.S. weaponry to Iran. Since Iran is not a U.S. ally, you would think its logical for us, not to allow Iran to get their hand on nuclear technology but allow the Saudis to have it.

Saddam Hussein was once our 'ally' we gave him top notch planes and trained his pilots among other things... then we take him out

Various U.S. diplomats and intelligence officials have asserted that Saddam was strongly linked with the CIA, and that U.S. intelligence, under President John F. Kennedy, helped Saddam's party seize power for the first time in 1963. [15] [16]

Saddam Hussein in the past was seen by U.S. intelligence services as a bulwark of anti-communism in the 1960s and 1970s.[16] His first contacts with U.S. officials date back to 1959, when he was part of a CIA-authorized six-man squad tasked with ousting then Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Karim Qassim.[17]

Wikipedia

Manuel Antonio Noriega Panama

Initially a strong ally of the United States, Noriega worked with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from the late 1950s to the 1980s, and was on the CIA payroll for much of this time, although the relationship had not become contractual until 1967

Wikipedia

Now the Saudis (well most of them) are our 'allies' and we give them nukes...

Anyone seeing a pattern here? I am sure I can find more examples...

It has been said that the next 'attack' against the US would be nuclear... that would certainly make everyone forget 911 and missing trillions and let the PTB do what ever they want in 'retaliation'

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Quite a few countries in this world have been given nuclear technology, they do not develop nukes because of it. There are indeed terrorists in that country and some are coming from there, but it does not represent saudi population or goverment.

With analogies used here, we could deny firearms from US people because some people do wrong with them. That however does not happen, I wonder why.

I'm not that sure if US betrayed Saddam in any way, they propably did what they did because of what Saddam became.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
As Cters would say, the hijackers are alive and that they had never attacked the U.S. It was all U.S. govt. that attacked on 9/11. So don't worry about the Arabs who as Bush said are peaceful based on their religion.

People that know they're wrong have to play both sides when staring down at truth.

AAC

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm as guilty as the next guy, but
...the exchanges here are going round and round. All of this has been addressed with outside sources. Either raise a new question or read the thread.

Nuclear tech isn't weapons. Saudia already have access to nuclear materials and have for years. If they want weapons, they already have them. This is about nuclear power grid installation, which for a country with the growth Saudi Arabia has is needed. We help install and maintain nuclear power. Not new. Not any more dangerous than a million other things we do.
Remember, the US has lots of home-grown dissidents and violent anti-government types.
Recall Oklahoma City?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightyears
...it would not surprise me that they helped the Israeli's secretly to develop a nuclear weapon in the past.

They managed that on their own. Many or even most of the scientists working n the bomb were infact Jews...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Just wondering.....did we give them the technology? Or did the Israeli's just take it home with them when they were done developing it?

Our allies don't spy & steal technology from their friends like that...Do they?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Grafilthy]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Actually, it was France and the UK that gave Israel the bomb - or at least the means to build it - not the US.

France built Dimona, the plant that builds Israel's nuclear bombs.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
They managed that on their own. Many or even most of the scientists working n the bomb were infact Jews...

Yah und so vas Einstein...

Good thing for us that Hitler didn't make an exception

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join