It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot Project Predicts Apocalypse In 2012!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Of course a web bot would 'predict' a 2012 event.

If i were to flood the net with millions of 'hit's regarding the imminent arrival of sccoby doo in 2010, the bot would predict Scooby's arrival in 2010.

Same if i flooded the net, with the suspicion of potatoes gaining intelligence in 2011, the bot would predict that potatoes may possibly evolve into an intelligent lifeform.

If it's written about enough on the net by people, this bot will predict it. It's as simple as that.

spikey.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Webbot at blogsphere
All of this years interviews of Webbot's Ciff high in one place

webbot-project.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Of course a web bot would 'predict' a 2012 event.

If i were to flood the net with millions of 'hit's regarding the imminent arrival of sccoby doo in 2010, the bot would predict Scooby's arrival in 2010.

It doesnt seem to be that simple. It predicted that a life-altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days and the effects would be felt worldwide. And in that time span of a month, 9/11 happened.

Considering that people are always talking about upcoming disasters all the time, you would think we would have constant predictions from it as well, but we dont.

Its next interesting prediction is that on Oct 26, stock markets will take a turn for the worse again and will last until Feb 2010. I will keep an eye on it...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
The Bot's source material is the World Wide Web? So it takes it information from places like blogs and boards? Garbage in - garbage out.

Show us where this bot has predicted *beforehand* in plain language an actual major impact event. Not just collected every possibility and listed them out.

I liked it better when at least future predictors pretended there was some sort of mystery involved in the process. WWW + Prolog = psychic machine. Why did we not think of this sooner?

umm have you even read a single thing about this web bot?

it has ALREADY predicted events MONTHS in advance

such as 9/11,Katria just to name a few

i really suggest getting informed on an issue before speaking and coming off as a moron

i'm sure there were thousands of people blogging about how they were gonna hijack planes and destroy the twin towers........

LOL OWAIT

people like you are exactly what is wrong with this world.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So, followers of this thread and The Web Bot Project... a lot has happened since the last post, here. An Entire YEAR has passed.

So, how did it do in regards to:
- Obama Presidency (key mielstones in 2010)
- Haiti Earthquake (or, the one in Chile)
- Eruption in Iceland (Volcano & Economy)
- Unemployment / Healthcare / Forclosure Market here in the US
- Dow Jones "Flash Crash" (May 6, 2010)

What else?

Or, does it not work like that? Well, what significances did it get right?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Guess not...

[ttt]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Guess not...

[ttt]

Webbot is a fraud, that's the bottom line. Anytime you try to "predict the future" via a computer program, I think you're in bad shape. Webbot was made for one thing: to make the creators $$$

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Your statement is completely and utterly true.

How on earth this webbot gets any credence is beyond me.
You only have to look at how many pages with 2012 doom and gloom threads on this site alone to see that it is obvious anything scanning the web for key words will only pick up what is being typed online by people.
Seriously - think about it, there is no possible way that a scanning program that searches details input by humans can predict the future.
this is proven by the long list of failed predictions.
I truly think this is the biggest pile of s***e ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Web-Bot Warning 02/16/2012

Video Links -

Video Response To -

Apocalypse Now? Commentary And Replies By SmokinJoeTrainer
www.youtube.com...

Web-Bot Warning 02/16/2012
halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MaKaElectric

translation : web-bot - now serving word salad

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

another example of this david icke,s hard core followers at his forum, say that this forum is run by the CIA

Mega quake in March 2012 ?

forum.davidicke.com...

forum.davidicke.com... coming predictions

forum.davidicke.com... thoughts on the latest web bot prediction.

johnny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MaKaElectric

Interesting. You'll find yourself short of breath just reading it heh. But from what I gather is one word the media will utter and by that word we'll know something life changing? I can't shake the feeling that this may be something none other than ET contact, or we're giving an expiration date, "XYZ is going to hit us."

Anyway, it's all speculation before hand, which is what is predicted.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

Everything electronic has been for many many years, run by the CIA. You cant run from it, is like the wires in the matrix. David I. is a sweet man who has put up with so much to get his ideas out. Has he changed anything? Himself? He is harmless.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

hi - the claim in the vid , "predicting " a quake on 22nd march 2012 , can be demonstrated fraudulent , simply by looking at the incidents of MAG7.0+ earthquakes in 2010 / 2011

2010 - 22
2011 - 20

source

yet the vid maker ignores 20 earthqaukes in 2010 , and 18 in 2011 - because they do not "fit " his numerology fantasy

that is niether logical , nor honest

further - his ` date period ` is not fixed - he uses what ever number gives a ` best fit ` , again dishonest , illogical and unscientific

PS - good luck attempting to teach science to icke followers

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm not allowed to make a new thread so i'll place it here.

Yesterday i watched, History chanel's program, "Decoded - It has begun".
A part was about the webbot and its prediction about 2012.

I have uploaded the part on youtube and im really curious about what this could mean.
- The part that the webbot has no data between december 2012 and may 2013 -

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but i couldnt find the video so far.

here's the link

edit on 11-6-2012 by Memenquay because: fixed youtube link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i predict we'll all be alive in 2013. if we're not, i'll buy everyone a beer.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
reply to post by mikesingh

In this case, that means that NOTHING bad will happen in 2012; at least not unless the people make it happen...

Again though, I'll let you all decide for yourselves. I just wanted to point that correlation out is all.

So, you seem to imply the people may be able to make it happen. Maybe you mean great advances could trigger global earthquakes, like we've never seen. It might seem natural but all be set off. Nobody would really have a chance to communicate, because it would happen all at once. Perhaps that is a possibility? Is an advanced race finally ready to "push the reset button" on us? Or, maybe just evil doers?

If nothing happens in 2012, I will wait until a few months after 2013 before moving on. I am not expecting anything, but I believe we are at the point now that "the unseen" could cause disaster intentionally with man-made technology. We would never know the difference.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memenquay

I have uploaded the part on youtube and im really curious about what this could mean.
- The part that the webbot has no data between december 2012 and may 2013 -

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but i couldnt find the video so far.

here's the link

edit on 11-6-2012 by Memenquay because: fixed youtube link

Still can't figure it out, how can a webbot not have data between that time, is this possible?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The video is gone..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Yeah that would kind of make since. I could see Hillary being the great whore of Babylon. After all, she is a whore.

With her pant suits and cankles......you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to pay for her.....she might have to pay them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join