It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot Project Predicts Apocalypse In 2012!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
will the world really end on 12/21/2012 or just change????????

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I already posted this in another thread .... PLEASE GUYS

webot is a software that searches the web, and find some words that keep reapeating and associate with a date ... something like this ... it doesnt predict anything ... the problem is that all humans are talking about a apocalypse in 2012, and thats why it will predict it ..

we are not talking about a 2012 apocalypse because webot .... the webot is talking about a 2012 apocalypse because WE ALREADY DID TALK about

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by mikesingh

As a webmaster I know how "Spider-Bots" work. I used to promote websites, meaning I would code the "Meta-Tags" so that these "Spider-Bots" could read information pertaining to the site so it could put it in the search engine. Think of it as this: Google has millions of little "spiders" that they send out and crawl the whole internet every day. These spiders look in the "Meta-Tags" and then return to google with the found results. They then put the site in the search engine with the words that it found. Now, with that said. Do a search on 2012. Look how many sites come up. Now if Google was to send out its spiders JUST to look for 2012 keywords, the results would be astronomic, thus making a "prediction" so to speak that something is going to happen in 2012. If it were to pick up on something that no one knows about or has a website about...then we have a prediction theory. But to say it is predicting by basing the results on something that everyone is already talking about? This is non-sense.

great post ... CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE ... EVERYONE! there is a explanation ...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Case closed? No, not yet. It's OK talking about spiders and the max number of words found on the web like 2012, that translates into a 2012 prediction. But have you given a thought as to why 2012 is repeated 'n' number of times on the web in the first place? Is it because this important date is ingrained in our psyche that manifests itself on the web? Has this event already happened in another time dimension that we are somehow aware of?

Of course this sounds pretty silly as of now! But then do we have ALL the answers to EVERYTHING that's happening in this universe? There are more things happening around us than we can ever imagine!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Hold on dual, before you go off half cocked!

There is a vast difference in y2k, a computer program bug and 2012 based on the true astrological calendar that's been around since not much longer than mans first sight of the nights sky, and then predicting the eclipse and there fore taking nature away from the whims of the gods, and on to the mathematically explainable motions of the stars!

You may have heard of it as the pagan calendar or zodiac. You can see the Pagan Cross on the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital it has a circle in the middle of a cross. It spans 22-24000 year cycle divided into 12 or 2000 year ages as in Pices and Aquairus. 2012 is significant as the half way point of this celestial journey of our planet and solar systems movement in our galaxy the milky way. There is an actual physical alignment of our solar systems planets and the center/black-hole of our galaxy The Milky Way. Could the poles shift? They have before and more than once!

anyway, that's the quick summary of the science/history of it from what I've researched.

It's only three years away!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not worry friends

The Future is always reshaping and moving.

Let's hope for the best

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi,
We live in the dark ages in terms of our science. Newton was a dope.
And all that followed have been mislead...

Yea the math works a bit... But it forces each part of science to work with a different theory...

Too much to explain here but... I have developed a theory that works with everything... The big problem with the theory is that after I looked at the upcoming 2012 alignment... The only sure way to survive 2012 will be to ride it out in space... A few locations on Earth if deep enough and properly built may work as shelter but I don’t think long term survival will be possible.

The Earth will grow in 2012 by as much as 6,000 miles in diameter... And other large bodies in our Solar system including our Sun will grow as well...

Why? Because every body in the universe absorbs energy and manufactures matter. The crossing of the galactic center in 2012 will allow this energy to be released and the Bodies will grow.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hi,
We live in the dark ages in terms of our science. Newton was a dope.
And all that followed have been mislead...

Yea the math works a bit... But it forces each part of science to work with a different theory...

Too much to explain here but... I have developed a theory that works with everything... The big problem with the theory is that after I looked at the upcoming 2012 alignment... The only sure way to survive 2012 will be to ride it out in space... A few locations on Earth if deep enough and properly built may work as shelter but I don’t think long term survival will be possible.

The Earth will grow in 2012 by as much as 6,000 miles in diameter... And other large bodies in our Solar system including our Sun will grow as well...

Why? Because every body in the universe absorbs energy and manufactures matter. The crossing of the galactic center in 2012 will allow this energy to be released and the Bodies will grow.

The bodies will grow?
You mean everybody will be super overweight as soon as the year turns 2012, or do you mean "Bodies" such as in the bodies in space, so to speak?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have determined that all pre-existing science is hogwash therefore I am in possession of THE facts on 2012 so listen carefully and do as I say for the webbot, and my bible, and these other people have proven in a different and superior scientific method that these things shall come to pass. No, we do not have a very good track record but I KNOW and I had a dream about this and hey, anything can happen. I mean really who knows? If you're not panicing and sending anxiety derived chemicals through your body you're doing it wrong!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Huh? Now that's seems outlandish!! Absorbing energy doesn't mean an exponential increase in the size of an object, let alone Earth and other planetary bodies!
And 6000 km? Woweee! It's gonna be a roller coaster ride, what?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with you people who believe in this crap?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

What is there to understand, apert doom, death ,and destrution is
coming in 2012 at the cause of our own hands and what we as
humans createded it as should have left as as.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I dont think its gonna be a natural disaster in 2012 or nibiru planet x or yellowstone blowing asteroid hit

i think its an AI thing thats gonna happen kind of like the beginning of the matrix when the machines take over ..or try to

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Between the killer asteroids, giant predicated earthquake, magnetic pole shift, nibiru, alien invasion and apparently a battle between heaven and hell, that's gonna be one busy year!

I better stock up on some Guinness.. might be hard to find.

And webbot is laughable.

People on boards like this one: "Omg.. asteroids.. nibiru.. disaster in 2012, we're all gonna die!"

Webbot searching the web: "Omg.. in 2012, yer all gonna die!"

People: "omgomg.. see, it's TRUE!"

What rubbish.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Purty good stuff about 2012 on this page:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Does this mean there's some bot on a website that can predict stuff? if so, can I have a link to it?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If this was described here, sorry about that, I did not read all posts.

Yes it samples terms and words. It is based on the concept that a future event impresses itself on the psyche of people back in time. And that without realizing it they use terms in their blogs and stuff, unaware that on some level they know of the future event, but are in effect spewing out a key indicator in their words, and news articles, etc.

And the Half Past Human robot adds those up, catching the pieces which in a way were sent back in time through group consciousness possibly through a system of intuition that is not provable by science.

It is black art. I believe it because I believe and employ higher self communication and have proven to myself you can in effect manipulate your personal time lines, and get key indicators of personal upcoming events through your higher self.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
great post ... CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE ... EVERYONE! there is a explanation ...

Try chilling a little, not everything in life needs to have nice little order. It is only electrons, they are recycle friendly, relax. Just continue on, we are just here talking away, no need to pay attention to the ghost in the machine.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Webbot searching the web: "Omg.. in 2012, yer all gonna die!"

What rubbish.

Actually the current Earth might dematerialize into the Ether. If you can find a higher vibration you might make it to the next Earth up. If you start now, you might ascend to 5D. Regardless, you might lose your body, but you will not die, so relax, enjoy your Guinness, it is all ok.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Since the earliest days of quantum physics, a cornerstone of quantum theory has been its statistical nature --the assumption that only probabilities, not actual outcomes, can be predicted. This assumption of fundamental randomness at the core of quantum mechanics (the so-called "random collapse of the wavefunction" due to measurement) has persisted and served well through decades of careful experimental tests (Peres, 1993).

However, in recent years there has also accumulated considerable evidence that this assumption may be incorrect.

In a series of innovative experiments, Schmidt (1976, 1993) found that electronic random number generators could be significantly affected by conscious effort even if the data was recorded and played back at a later time. At Princeton, Robert Jahn and colleagues have conducted experiments over a 25-year period showing consistent small deviations in random bit streams apparently caused by conscious intention alone (Jahn et al, 1997; Radin, 1997).

More recently, it was discovered that a global network of 35 RNGs was strongly perturbed during the events of September 11, 2001 (Nelson et al, 2002). See also Radin’s overview of retrocausal experiments and a recent one utilizing a Markov chain of RNGs (Radin, 2000), and (Radin & Nelson, 1989).

For the more discerning, here's a confidential paper on the RetroComm Experiment. As to why this is 'Confidential', I have no idea!

The RetroComm Experiment - Using Quantum Randomness to Send a Message Back in Time

Cheers!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by mikesingh]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join