It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry the anti christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's true that he is not a big news item, but there's nothing stopping him from becoming big in the news. No one knows when the things in Revelations will come to pass, it might be soon, it might be in 20 years, it might very well be after I'm dead. I'm just saying I'm wary of Maitreya.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
He's a threat and someone to look after no doubt.

Nice links.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Somehow I just dont believe Kerry fits into being the ant-christ. Maybe someone up high in the Vatican I might go along with??

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
oh wow the new pope... you may be right... such a figure would be in the perfect position to be the Anti Christ.

think. the pope has:
a) full control of the most powerful religion in the world
b) full control of the most metaphysically informed society in the world, the Vatican's Holy See and their archives.
c) full control of the majority of occult artifacts and scientifically dismissed objects of metaphysical value
d) influence over the progression of international affairs through discreet and overt methods
e) major control over a vast network of religious zealots who can overturn civilization with little explanation. or at least try to.

The pope only has power and influence in Europe. Most people in the U.S. are Christians.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
The future Pope theory could be a good idea. When the antichrist first appears it is said that he will be charismatic and loved by the masses. He will unite the world (into a "global community" of sorts) after settling the disputes in the Middle East and other things. There are many prophecies for him to fulfill, these are merely a few. He is supposed to come from somewhere in Europe, I can't remember exactly what area though.

No one would suspect a Pope becoming antichrist, I'm sure any future Pope could fulfill all the prophesized requirements too. That idea scares the # out of me, because so many people will be deceived. I think even hardcore Christians could be deceived by someone who is their "leader". I've never put thought into the Pope=antichrist idea... I'll probably start giving it a lot more thought...

Isn't the rapture supposed to happen before the anti-christ comes?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
tbh here is what i think will happen

There will be a very bad war where a lot of people lose there life and things such as food shortages are all over the world (As the bible says they are many Anti-Christs)

At the end of this war an "Anti-Chirst" will unite everyone through "His" word due to after a major suffering people tend not to want to go through it again and due to everyone been in the same situation (food shortages and suffering) he will be able to control food supplys through co-operation and unite the world by sharing the food and creating unity

Basicly the world will be desperate and all in the same boat The "Anti-Chirst" (The last one) will take advantage of it and probly use computers or microchips the same as we now use credit cards except money will be electronic and bough through cyber credits ect making any 1 without a chip unable to buy or sell

As for The "Anti-Christ" (At the end) i beleve he will come to power at the end of the war and sucessfuly stop it due to everybody having enough of it as they have all suffered heavly losses

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Of course John Kerry's the antichrist? You wouldn't possibly think that a republican could be the antichrist, could you??

But seriously, this Maitreya character... the whole thing just HAS to be some kind of joke. Check out this link:

www.shareintl.org...

Then go down to the picture of the guy just sitting down from a podium. They say that there is a "third" individual, a spiritual appearance, between the guy in the white suit and the guy in grey. COME ON! WHAT A JOKE! It's a simple case of a film that's overexposed for a fraction of a second, as the guy is moving to sit down. What a lame-ass messiah this guy is. Read the part beside it. It's ridiculous. Then the same thing happens in the picture down the page again! Another overexposed film, and they claim that Maitreya is "overshadowing" the speaker.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In response to you, EliteXizer.

Isn't the rapture supposed to happen before the anti-christ comes?

Yes, to my knowledge, the rapture is supposed to happen before the antichrist reveals himself. But that's not to say that he is not a living being before it happens. No one can really know what is going to happen until it happens. The Papacy is a position where the antichrist could have extreme amounts of power, but it doesn't mean that he has to declare himself antichrist before his reign.

Have I explained that clearly?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Maitreya could be a hoax, but no one can know for sure. Those pictures do look suspect, I agree, but hey, a lot of the pictures I see in the paranormal forum look suspect to me too.

Everything about that guy I don't like, so I continue to keep my eye on him.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
Damn...I like America's army.

Wouldn't it be cool if America kicked the anti christ's ass?

...I don't know what the hell I'm saying anymore.

Agreed. (On the last part.)

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You should define what the word antichrist means before making any large assumptions of what fits the definition.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fireyice, who are you talking to? Me? I'm not making assumptions, I'm making educated guesses based on the Bible and things I have read about Revelations.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Whatever happened to Bush or Blair being the anti-christ?

Bush is too stupid and Blair is too gay to be the anti christ. Thats the best answer I can give you.

I hate Bush as much as the next guy...

I agree, Bush is not clever, smoothe, or smart. Isn't the anti-christ supposed to unite the people? That right there rules him out, he has done nothing but divide people. (conservitives and liberals, America and the rest of the world.)

Bush isn't the anti-christ, he is just a stupid puppet.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

Originally posted by Ocelot

Big Diff. They Still work for the same Boss.

Yeah. Actually it is a big diff. While someone who worships Satan may work for him, the antichrist IS Satan incarnate. He is the great deceiver who will try to make the world believe he is the second coming, then BAM!

Actually,The anti-Christ will not be Satan Incarnate untill the second half of the tribulation, or "The Great Tribulation" It happens after the anti-Christ is rissen from the dead, after somekind of head wound (supposedly from some kind of blade). After that... I just hope youre on the right side!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
you said the pope had access to the most metaphysically informed in the world ?
WRONG!
metaphysically misinformed would be more appropriate
although some of the greatest saints are catholics
this does not mean he has access to the most metaphysically informed
i think you mean scripturaly informed

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
and as far as kerry being the antichrist
that is ludicrous....unless he starts performing what appears to be miracles
i dont think this post should have garnered such attention being that ats is here to deny ignorance
some times it would seem that it is helping to spread it
the anitchrist will rise out of the middle east

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
could you give me the reference point in the bible where it says the anti christ is a jewish person ??

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
oh wow the new pope... you may be right... such a figure would be in the perfect position to be the Anti Christ.

think. the pope has:
a) full control of the most powerful religion in the world
b) full control of the most metaphysically informed society in the world, the Vatican's Holy See and their archives.
c) full control of the majority of occult artifacts and scientifically dismissed objects of metaphysical value
d) influence over the progression of international affairs through discreet and overt methods
e) major control over a vast network of religious zealots who can overturn civilization with little explanation. or at least try to.

The pope only has power and influence in Europe. Most people in the U.S. are Christians.

I thought Catholics were Christians

Even if it is the pope, isn't he like 90 years old anyways, dosen't seem that threatening to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
he will have great charisma & speaking ability, "a mouth speaking great things".

The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems with a brilliant 7-year plan for world peace, economic stability & religious freedom.

The Bible says he will rise from the land of Magog which scholars believe to be north of Isreal. Many of them believe this to be Russia.

His power base will include the leading nations of Europe, whose leaders, the Bible says, will "give their power & strength unto the beast."

The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual. Daniel also tells us that he will have a "fierce countenance" or stern look, and will be "more stout than his fellows"--more proud and boastful.

According to prophecy the Antichrist will not only be a master of political intrigue, but also a military genius. Daniel describes several major wars that he fights during his 7-year reign, apparently against the U.S. & Israel, who will oppose him during the second half of his reign.

For awhile, most of the world is going to think the Antichrist is wonderful, as he will seem to have solved so many of the world's problems. But , three-and-a-half years into his seven year reign he will break the covenant & invade Israel from the North.

At this time he will make Jerusalem his world capitol & outlaw all religions, except the worship of himself & his image. The Bible says that the Antichrist will sit in the Jewish Temple exalting himself as God & demanding to be worshipped.

It is at this time that the Antichrist imposes his infamous "666" one-world credit system...

Freaky #!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good overview, Faceless. Couldn't have said it better myself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join