It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-Billion Year Old Manufactured Spheroids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, this was a blast form the past.

I was surprised there wasn't more discussion on this. I mean found manufactured objects that date back to the very formation of the earth? Ummm wow....!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by m0r1arty

PROTIP? what are you trying to belittle me....? I just wanted information form the people of ATS Thanks for the link bud

Maddogkull,

If that's all you wanted, then here ya go:
LINK

It must feel great, to have your every need and want fulfilled! LOL

Harte

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Uuum ur links dont work... Perhaps upload to to ATS and post your pictures properly like evryone else and if you do know how to then look it up..

Because as fascinating as yours and others commentary that had a chance to view ur pictures, all i get is a http not found link on both of ur pic links.

So please why not save the picture and then upload as ur own and if need be post the sorurce or link as courtesy

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Uuum ur links dont work... Perhaps upload to to ATS and post your pictures properly like evryone else and if you do know how to then look it up..

I'm sorry bud I posted this thread more than 6 years ago, at a time when you could link to external images. My edit window is long gone as are the photos I linked to on the internet.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

These are absolutely fascinating, KL! I had heard of them, but never studied them in depth. Now I'm off to do serious reading and discovery! Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've changed my tune.

I think that aliens have slack-shotted multiple planets capable of sustaining life with these buckshot balls which once contained the basic building blocks of life and are waiting for it to grow so that they can feast on us as delicacies.

They've waited a long time and they must be hungry!!

Be scared!!

It'd probably be best to not be alive when they land - let's hope it's well after our generation demise and well into our grandchildren's realm.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Yeah it's kinda crazy Jen. Maybe later on today I try to dig up some new info on it and post it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join