It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' Solutions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Does Alex Jones offer any solutions? I have watched his videos and the theme seems to focus on scaring the hell out of you. I don't recall him ever postulating a solution except to inform others. He seems to be a remarkable historian but always falls short of giving lessons to be learnt from history. Just curious if anyone has seen or heard diffrent.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think informing others is his "solution." He knows he'll be taken as a crackpot in the mainstream and can't really do anything physical by himself, so all he can do it hope and pray people listen to him.

Personally, I feel Alex Jones is more wrong than right but at least he's trying. Some of his stuff certainly has merit.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is where I get confused. He seems to have a tremendous amount of knowledgy of history and lineage but as far as I can recall he never sites how citizens have overcome oppresion. I have trouble understanding how spreading the word is a solution. I am just curious as to wether Alex Jones ever offers any real solutions...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Aside from informing others I have heard AJ offer only one other solution which I found offensive and made me distrust him to this day. He said we should write our congressmen. He pines about the evils of these people for 3 hours a day then hypocritically suggests that we should write them.

And then their is that trinadade incident.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It seems that he is just spreads fear and offers no real solutions.

What was the Trindedade incident?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

In trinidad texas some fellow withdrew his grandchild out of school and renouced the system and secluded into his ranch...... this was not to long after waco so the police just kinda waited this stand off out. Anyways AJ gets there and convinces the guy to tell him his story but the guy has a condtion and asks that the story and the film not be released till after the stand off ends.... Next thing you know Aj sells the story to ABC because he believes it should go public for the sake of the people.

To this day if you call into AJs show and ask him about trinidad he will hang up on you.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let me put it this way: if what A. Jones says is mostly true and we have a sociopathic elite hellbent on genocide, well, the only real solutions to this problem are kinda outside the law and revolutionary in nature, and no professional communicator, and let's face it, whatever you think of him he is that, can really get away with suggesting them to a mass audience without finding him or herself under jackboots. In this whole issue he is really just the messenger, don't expect much more than what he already does.
I'm still skeptical as to how far all this goes, it might be a full blown illuminati transhumanist satanic genocidal powerplay or it might just be common or garden fascism light, ie corporativism inspired lobbyism, going for global influence and economic control in a more "benign" fashion.
And let's face it, he probably has made this a business so it is not unreasonable, in my ignorance, to wonder how much he makes out of all this business.

At the end of day I do know one thing: elitists only care for themselves and anything done in secrecy is 99.9% of the time against public interest and something I guess we could call "the greater good". If we are expected to live under constant surveillence, something I can actually put up with to a point, it's time that we also put the cameras on those who least want to be seen and who most want to see. Only fair.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just don't understand how one who has so much knowledge on ancient through modern governments never seems to speak how citizens have overcame the tyranny he speaks of. I am curious if anyone can refute the idea the he is nothing more then a fear moungerer with no solutions.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Well, I cannot argue with the fearmongering aspect as that is subjective to the viewer/listener. But I can tell you why a man of so much historical knowledge offers no solution other than the knowledge itself:

Tyranny has never been overcome.....ever. The world has been in the same control for multiple millenia. Rome was run the same way the world is now. It's the problem-reaction-solution method of ruling.

I would be interested to hear any solutions you can offer. I don't mean that to sound offensive either, I'm genuinely interested.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think it's funny when someone joins ATS, and their first post is a feeble attempt to badmouth Alex Jones.

His solutions include informing others about the situation at hand. Also he tells people to get involved with local politics.

So to re-cap....
1)Make a website, or newspaper.

2) Do a local access TV show.

3) Get involved with local politics.

4) Stock up on storable food, precious metals, Guns, and ammo.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ease up on the megaphone... No one is badmouthing Alex Jones. Just curious as to what his solutions were if any. I was just watching one of his documentries and noticed his impressive knoledge rearding history. I was just curious if he ever made an effort to share what we have learned from histiry. It dosn't sound like it...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Tyranny has never been overcome.....ever.

Is this the real message that we are getting from Alex jones?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Tyranny has always been overcome, if nothing else entropy destroys empires. And as humanity evolves tyranny becomes harder, which is why it has gone underground and tries to mascarade as democracy and trick people. Tyranny is against the nature of most people, it's a sociopathic disorder more commonly found in elites and elite wannabes.
The solution is to slowly erode the powerbase and to participate in democracy, especially at a local level, and not allow society to be artificially fractured with manufactured conflict. To divide and conquor the counter is unite and share.

Dark and light, love and hate, the same old duality of all history, it's just a matter of choosing side. And the first step is abandoning fear, which is the only real control mechanism the elites have. Sure, a lot of bad stuff can happen, but most won't, why waste life away be scared of everything?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I agree with you 100%. Expessially your statement regarding the abandonment of fear. Do you think that people who spread fear without solutions are helping or hurting the powers they claim to be against?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by harvib]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones does only good in my opinion. Nobody has to listen or believe anything he says, that's down to you. He just gives people good info regarding thing's that affect us all.

If he was doing what he does now 30 years ago he would do far more good, because people were bothered about thing's then. Even without listening to him we should be in the streets protesting about thing's like they used to, because that's the only way you get change, or to get thing's to be how they should be.

We put them people in charge to do what's best for us and they allow thing's to transpire like they do, with oil companies, food companies and such, more or less running peoples lives because they can't afford to live.

Alex Jones just gives you the facts you need, the rest is down to you. But i imagine your like the majority who are far too happy with material thing's to do anything. People think they do good by giving their opinion in a forum on the Internet, when that's probably what they want as it keeps you from doing any real good.

Look at public sector workers or lorry drivers. When they are unhappy about pay or whatever they either go on strike, protest or perform blockades of roads and thing's, and usually get what they want. But it's always for money these day's when if it was for the more important issues, the money matter probably wouldn't arise.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No that is not the message I believe Jones to be putting out, that's my own opinion.

From the context he speaks of, tyranny has never been overcome. Entropy has overcome empires unqestionably however. I didn't think we were from that reference point.

The solutions you provide are correct: abandon fear, unite and share. I'm in full agreeance. However, at this point in time, I can't see how participation in local democracy can be as powerful as it should. It's very possible I'm blind on this one, but where the power resides and how much of it is there, I cannot see it being able to be effective unless we did unite. And the vibrational distortion that is our planet is so confusing, I only believe an outside source/entropy can interject to make the necessary change.

Nonetheless, good post Zepherian.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
I just don't understand how one who has so much knowledge on ancient through modern governments never seems to speak how citizens have overcame the tyranny he speaks of. ...

I know how we overcame it in the American Revolution. Our founding fathers, after trying everything peaceful they could think of, blew some people's heads off.

Sometimes, war *IS* the answer.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

A big chunk of the power of elites comes from blackmail. We as a society maybe even as a world need to part ways with our love of punishment and our desire to see the high and mighty humiliated. It is too easy for internationalists to dig up dirt on their enemies and the only powerful people who are immune to such tactics are tyrants. Alex Jones does not have a solution because he is too punative.This does not mean we go along with all the corruption we are seeing taking place far from it. We write our representatives everytime we see a new law designed to take away our rights. We need to persuade the poor ,stupid puppet people in politics that they are better off with us than with their all powerful masters.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by eradown]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by harvib
I just don't understand how one who has so much knowledge on ancient through modern governments never seems to speak how citizens have overcame the tyranny he speaks of. ...

I know how we overcame it in the American Revolution. Our founding fathers, after trying everything peaceful they could think of, blew some people's heads off.

Sometimes, war *IS* the answer.

That is a very inaccurare statement as the true powers of the Revolutionary War were on the same side. There was no overcoming of opression in this time period.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i agree w/ others who would say that his solution is putting the info out there. he can't offer personal solutions bc it is up to you to figure out what your solution to the information you are receiving is. what works for you might not work for someone else. plus, don't you have a brain? if so, then you should be competitent enough to come up w/ your own solution; that is assuming that you have no disabilities standing in the way of using your brain for rationality; which you don't come across as being one who has any problems in that area.

it is easy to fault others for not giving us solutions, but that really only places the fault back onto ourselves. IMO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join