It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' Solutions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

They're doing both, they're hurting by bringing people who would rather be in the dark out into the light and they could be helping by contributing to fear, however I would say they help more than they hurt, because fear is a very personal thing and breaking free from it is an individual choice. We can always choose to ignore negative mantras and focus on more positive ones, because reality is both positive and negative, which is as it should be or there would be no dynamic. We choose sides, it's not external to us, we can be pure and good even in the most adverse of circumstance, it's OUR choice. YOUR choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

By participation in local democracy I don't mean just voting, I mean actually sitting at the tables and being part of the discussion, going to the meetings, complaining when things are wrong, helping to make sure that local direct governance self corrects and avoids the bad things coming from central government, while at the same time correctly implementing the good. And also contributing to a wider viewpoint of the people in the community with you.

Remember the community that discussed and voted to arrest bush and cheney should they ever be there? That's the sort of local governance the world needs.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Fair enough. I can agree with that. I just don't see many unified fronts doing this sort of thing. I must say in those terms I am part of the problem. I try and unify people in my life under the ability of free will to discover the truth and in turn enlighten others.

My question then becomes what kind of resistance would you see from TPTB if this started to become widespread at the local level? Surely they wouldn't let this fly if the masses started to unite.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Here is my point. I feel as though fear alone dehabilitating. In school how do the bullies get the majority of the power. Isn't it through the stigma that has been created? When you hear how ruthless and powerful and violent someone is, isn't the majority much more likely to comply to their demands? And when we believe that the solution is to further spread that fear aren't we just giving away more power by furthring that stigma.

Does no one else find it strange that Alex Jones as far as I or anyone else so far can tell is a brilliant historian that can spend hours explaining the lessons of history as it relates to how screwed we all are but isn't able to share one lesson from history as to how others have freed themselves.

For those that day the tyranny has never been overcome I think you are the biggest victims of the Alex Jones style propaganda. For tyranny to never be overcome would go against natural law. Everything is an ebb and flow. I might however agree that the once the oppressed are released form bondage always then become the oppressors.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Who do you think has created more fear throughout history: Alex Jones or the Elite? The reverse of Alex Jones' method would be to spread his word quietly and I can't see how that would be effective.

I will restate my reference point on the overturn of oppression. Since an approximate point in time of the Egyptian reign, the tyrannical elite in power has not changed. In fact it only increased in power. With that said, there has always been the battle of the light versus the dark. The light holds victoriously much more so than the dark so yes there is ebb and flow and in the cosmic sense, you are correct. But for the context that Alex Jones speaks in, which I assume is the historical sense and not the cosmic sense, it has not been overthrown. Thus the need to be vocal of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

i understand what you are saying. he is doing what more of us should be doing though. if you listen to him, he does try to give advice on what you should be doing.. if you expect him to tell you how to hide and such, you will be very disappointed. the only way to take on such tyrants is to do what he is doing. his life is daily in danger bc he is not running and hiding, but rather standing up to the enemy.

thanks alex for placing your life on the line so that more of us can become aware of what we are up against and to take appropriate measures!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Who do you think has created more fear throughout history: Alex Jones or the Elite?

Could it be that the elite spread fear through people like Alex Jones?

Since an approximate point in time of the Egyptian reign, the tyrannical elite in power has not changed. In fact it only increased in power. With that said, there has always been the battle of the light versus the dark. The light holds victoriously much more

I'm confused is the tryannical elite light or dark. If they are the dark according to your statement it would seem the "light' has been losing power since egyptian times.

Also I am curious as to were your evidence that would support the statements you make.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by harvib]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

if you listen to him, he does try to give advice on what you should be doing..

Like what? Could you help me to identify what advice he has given on what we should be doing?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
I think informing others is his "solution." He knows he'll be taken as a crackpot in the mainstream and can't really do anything physical by himself, so all he can do it hope and pray people listen to him.

Personally, I feel Alex Jones is more wrong than right but at least he's trying. Some of his stuff certainly has merit.

In my thoughts Alex Jones consistently quotes the mainstream media, whereas their editorial opinion of their own words, defies common sense. They are the crackpots for claiming idiocy such as "mercury in the vaccines is good for you," even though if you dropped this vaccine on the floor it would be considered toxic waste. At the same time this media insults everyone's intelligence by injecting it in two years olds and earlier?

His solution in this case is obvious, ban mercury in vaccines, do not encourage it as "good for you."

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

if you listen to him, he does try to give advice on what you should be doing..

Like what? Could you help me to identify what advice he has given on what we should be doing?

he tells ppl constantly to stop getting into the system. i mean, just watch any of his vids and unless you are looking to be told where and when to go into hiding or something, you will find it loaded w/ HIS advice for what he thinks should be done. it may just be that you are looking how to run the other way and that is not his style.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Please excuse my ignorance. I appreciate your efforts but I am still missing what exactly his solution is. How does he propose people" stop getting into the system". Also you make the statement that his videos are loaded with his advice on what should be done. Can you expand on that?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

lol .... you say ignorance, i say different points of view
. i am going through a really rough time w/ my thought process right now, so if i am being unclear, then that is probably not a misinterpretation on your part. i apologize.

well, like being fingerprinted for DL #, food stamps, etc etc. things like that. things that make it easier, yes, to get around in today's world, but will ultimately come back and bite you in the arse one day down the line. that is the advice he gives....... stay away from it.

if, how, or why you do it is up to you. i am fingerprinted and my mug is in the system. i drive and had no choice in order to be able to drive. i am a single mother and by all "rationality" according to today's liberal thinking, should be on food stamps. but that is one thing i personally refused to do. i figure if it comes btw buying a bottle of hairspray or bread for my kids, bread can win out rather than digressing to the food stamps.

i personally am undecided what steps i will use to get myself less entagled in the system next, but i assure you, thanks to alex, i am in that mind frame.

really, i could point you to some videos, but if you really pay attention, he is "directing" ppl how to get free in almost every video.

hope that helps =) and is a little more clear.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank you. I will take another look. I just worry about the true message that people are getting from people like Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's not about the masses, it's about the individual. The way I see it 99% of humanity is good and the remaining 1% is the criminal element. For you to have a sociopathic elite out of that remaining 1% you start to see there's not that many of them out there. Thats why they never do anything overtly, they simply don't have the resources, they can only do what basically good people serve as proxy for. If global governance self corrects it pulls the rugs out of the globalists feet. Sure, there might be a few wars and some hardline policy, people will die, but people always die. Remember that, everyone dies. There will be an atempt to keep the chaos level high, so as to keep the whole ordo ab chaos thing going, but it will be a losing battle, they would be powerless against a critical mass positive culture. Critical mass is 51% of the population. We're getting close.
That's the reason we get the fear fear fear memes, they know that if that war is lost, the rest will crumble like the house of cards it is, as people start naturally correcting the social memes the social policies will follow. And eventually institutions with them. The hardest nut to crack won't even be government, but the corporate environment. But even there they will lose because all big companies are publicly traded, so in a sense there is democracy seeded there too. If they lose influence in the state the whole legal stranglehold will ease up and that will change the corporate environment even more. And laws at the end of the day are just memes, in my culture the police itself will tend not to enforce the more repressive laws, it self corrects, because the elites, arrogant idiots that they are, haven't yet realised that they can't have a badly paid police force AND effective population repression. In the US there's still a bit of cowboy culture, but there are a lot of good cops out there toneing things down I bet.

It dosen't matter if its an elitist shocktrooper, if he sees you as a fellow human being who is a potential friend and not a threat he will not attack you. Plus if this happens disseminated through society what is there to fight? Culture? This is why the WAKE UP meme is so important, once people see what is done, like a bad spell it simply vanishes, it loses all its power. Bullies usually end up playing alone in the corner of the schoolyard. To be perfectly honest I don't really care who these people are... ignoring them and being positive will hurt them far more than actually fighting them, and their james bond villain like machinations are probably doomed to failure anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
harvib,

Why are you so hung up on solutions?

You sound like that annoying kid in school that always has his hand up during tests.

AJ's solution is his message. He exposes the scum to sunlight and when the public wakes up the NWO will be defeated because they will no longer be able to work in the shadows. Simple but complex.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
I think informing others is his "solution." He knows he'll be taken as a crackpot in the mainstream and can't really do anything physical by himself, so all he can do it hope and pray people listen to him.

Personally, I feel Alex Jones is more wrong than right but at least he's trying. Some of his stuff certainly has merit.

This is how I feel about that loud guy. He really is putting some good stuff out there, but most of it falls short.

Oh and I feel alot of his philosophies are a little outdated. The right to bear arms. I'm sorry I don't think everybody should have guns. I don't think guns should be sold like that. I'm also not a fan of hunting, unless you have to but not for sport. In my opinion only law enforcers should carry weapons. 2 cents

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jboogienoj]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

Thank you. I will take another look. I just worry about the true message that people are getting from people like Alex Jones.

well, the more i answer, believe it or not, the more i am coming to really understand your point. i know (used to know anyway) alex, and unless his agenda has changed, he does it from the right place in his heart. the fear that you feel is to warn you of danger and in that sense, i guess that is what he is trying to accomplish. maybe he could be more clear w/ what he feels would be the appropriate response to his "message", but really, that is w/in our power to do for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh and by the way this guy hates AJ.

Spiritually Smart

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I would just like for him to offer some solutions. Fear is often times paralyzing and I feel people need to feel empowered not paralyzed.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

I'm afraid this freethinker may be right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join