It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' Solutions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You can replace light and dark with love and fear, 1 and 0, up and down, good and bad, plus and minus, god and the devil... Basically it refers to the core duality that is behind all universal dynamics. Otherwise reality would be one massive amorphous oneness.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Harvib: Check your U2U

Zepherian: I agree yet I believe the true cosmic purpose is to move towards the exact oneness you describe.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Or to ping pong in and out of it...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

No. He really doesn't offer solutions. Because there are no solutions that man can offer. He clearly means well, but is basically "making up his plan as he goes along".

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
Here is where I get confused. He seems to have a tremendous amount of knowledgy of history and lineage but as far as I can recall he never sites how citizens have overcome oppresion. I have trouble understanding how spreading the word is a solution. I am just curious as to wether Alex Jones ever offers any real solutions...

As other posters have said, waking people up is a solution in itself. If people don't know what is going on, if they are brainwashed and mesmerized by propaganda from the controlled media, then there is no hope at all.

Once the populace awakens, things will take care of itself.

Why do you think the Elite work so hard to control what we think? Why they have a stranglehold on the school curriculums, why the news stations are all the same? Why the political parties just play good cop/bad cop and they both work toward tyranny and the destruction of the country?

Ever read 1984? How did they control the serfs? By the big TV, by scaring them with the boogeyman Emanuel Goldman. Our controlled media today is doing the same thing, has gotten over a million American citizens put on a "possible terrorist list" and can't fly an airplane. Now putting many millions more on a "can't own a gun" list if they ever took Prozac or Ritalin in school. Real easy way to disarm the entire population, because there's practically nobody who they can't finger for one or more of the no-nos Congress just passed as disqualifying people from owning a gun.

Once the citizens are disarmed, then it's roundup time and total world tyranny.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join