It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII will be over whether or not to attack Iran!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ahem

Please stay ON topic and kindly cease the personal attacks. If you feel you have to resort to a ad hominem attack to make your point then perhaps your argument is not as strong as you like and further research into said topic may be needed in order to debate the issue properly.

Or maybe you just need to take 5 and peruse the myriad of other facinating topics here on ATS.

Cheers
FredT

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

yes because eradicating 98% of the innocents to remove a handful of bad people is obviously the solution. You are a true humanitarian. Kudos for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Comment from: mr-lizard on: 9-6-2008 @ 06:09 PM
'I also be leave the government keeps us thick just to keep the status quo ticking over '

Well that's certainly true in your case. You can't even spell believe...

And you're about as 'worldly wise' as a rock.

Good luck. ............................. and the childish attacks from mr lizard continue.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by fatdad]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Seems like this thread turned sour.Lets just hope that nothing comes of Iran and we all are having this drama for no reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

stfu!

Defend for themselves... Please. They can't, for if they do they will get killed. ONE MILLION Iranians can get together in the streets and protest their islamic laws and the government won't give a flying #...

How about YOU go over there and "fend for yourself" and break there laws you find stupid. LOL..

I'll be waiting.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Dear Sir,
In your comment you incorrectly used the adjective "racist". Muslims are *NOT* a race. Please select a more appropriate adjective.
Thank You

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh how naive those yanks are.do you belive that america is only country that have nukes.just wait till nukes start falling on your country and your loved ones than I would like to ask you about nukes.most of you that are talking about nukes dont have a clue what they are Remember that america is only country that acts like Hitler did before war.Not to mention after yanks drop the nuke on Japan, to justifie it you said o but they sterted the war.Now so many years after the war you still think that you are good.Unfortunatley for so many good people of america will disapier becaus of your own ignorance and greed.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
personally ill stick with the ones who dont want another war and will stand side by side with those who can stand together..
with men like advisor and the rest of you .....
we have a good chance to win anything that comes our way.
the time has come to unite....
all for one and one for all.'
and for the children .... get them out of those countries... they did nothing.. and dont deserve whats happing to them,
hopefully the rest of us will all come together ... as ive seen here on ats.
ther are other ways ....
you just got to remember how to use them..
also iam not ashamed to say who iam..
ive stood alone with some and against some..
some where we must start.. and finish...
war isnt allways the answer..
cleverness can get it done..
with out more lives beening taken..
invisible mom.
proud mother of a usa cav scout.
allways got your back ......moon&stars.
keep a clear head.
a ats fan.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

your a coward im amuslim and find your comments insulting
how would you like it if i was to say nuke every christian nation
no one has to follow the rules of western democracy islam is a religion of peace and people like you make me sick all you can do is bash my religion and i find it bloody rude

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
yh but i dont see war with iran higly likely
even ifwar happens it wont be some short war it wont be a conflict that ends in iran it will be a conflict that starts in iran and ends on the soil of the us, the iranians have been buildinig up airdeffences to the limit americans rely on airpower im not sein iran iss the stronigst but the us will have a hell of a fight and im sure it will be twice as bloody as iraq.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

I'd be tempted to agree with you, after all it's only fair that threatening someone with a nuke should be met with a threat of equal force.

"An eye for an eye"...

Kinda reminds me of that MAD (mutually assured destruction) strategem that was developed during the cold war.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The majority of the Muslims are good people who are innocently led to believe that Islam is a religion of God. These people are seeing the truth for the first time and are leaving Islam in big numbers. Those who still remain Muslims after reading these verses, have no humanity or conscience. They must be filled with shame and shunned. They are the terrorists or their supporters and the enemies of mankind. They are in minority but still they number millions. Once the decent Muslims leave Islam, the terrorists will lose their moral base of support. This is the only way to combat the Islamic terrorism.

If enough people had combated Nazism ideologically before it rose to power, 60 million lives would not have been lost. Today the Islamic danger is much greater than the danger posed by Nazism seventy years ago. Today the enemy is invisible, it is everywhere and it is far more fanatic.

Muslims must make the choice between truth and falsehood, between humanity and barbarity, between good and evil.

Stop Islam. Stop this insanity. Save the world.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
reply to post by fatdad

your a coward im amuslim and find your comments insulting
no one has to follow the rules of western democracy islam is a religion of peace and people like you make me sick all you can do is bash my religion and i find it bloody rude

every islamic country in the world is fighting a war with itself..the qur'an states on every other page that non believers shoud be put to the sword...**********************************************
* The "WHITEWASHED" Quran does not exist ... *

"... Most Muslims rely on their clerics to interpret the Quran/Hadiths
and generally these clerics give only a whitewashed version of the Quran,
for the sake/will of Allah, which is not actually in the Quran/Hadiths.

Many Muslims genuinely do not know the 'True Islam'
and believe in the whitewashed Islam as true – but,
in truth, that version of the Quran does not exist ..."

The True Islam

* WOMEN ARE POLLUTING *

Muslim Woman

Koran sura 5.6 (repeated in sura 4.43 –re removing pollution before praying)
And if ye are sick on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet
or ye have contact with women and ye find not water,
then go to clean high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it.

"When it’s time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman,
be sure to wash up. If you can’t find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6

Muhammad described women as "unclean" creatures. In a Hadith, Muhammad says,
"Three things corrupt prayer: Women, dogs, and donkeys."
There are several other sayings in which Muhammad reduced women to the level of an animal.
"Woman is a vile beast," and "I think that women were created for nothing but evil."

"'The woman has two things to cover her: the grave and marriage.'
It was asked, 'Which of them is better?' He (Muhammad) said, 'The grave.'"

Tabari I:280 "Allah said,
'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed.
I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.'
Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

[edit on 13-6-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suggest to stop arguing with fatdad, since he has proven himself to be ignorant, racist and deluded...

Not just that, but he seems to have a moderator defending his racist comments, yet punishing those who challenege fatdad's opinions.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I suggest to stop arguing with fatdad, since he has proven himself to be ignorant, racist and deluded...

Not just that, but he seems to have a moderator defending his racist comments, yet punishing those who challenege fatdad's opinions.
another personal attack by mr lizard..rather than try and debate the topic he attacks me..

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Now wishful thinking.... is getting us no where.

If you think that you're a Christian,
and your whole life is but a mission.
Be careful, be careful, be careful
for what you're wishing.
Cause only the true Christian can truly say,
"looking forward to the day of revelation"

Have you looked at the last chapter?
Do you really want the revelation?

The best part of the story is knowing its a myth.

Before you decide who you are for; who you are with,

Hypocrisy is the killing,
It is the death of the prophecy.

This conversation is almost past tense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join