It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII will be over whether or not to attack Iran!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i served in the army for seven and ahalf hears..i was discharged after a land mine blew my foot and chunks out of my other leg off..so dont tell me about barbaric..the world is full of terrorist country's hell bent on ramming there islamic faith down our throats..its people like you who let these nutters into our country in the first place..isay its time to stamp on the middle east hard and tell them to be nice or we stamp again...the only fighting you know is on your playstation..wake up theres bad people out there who would slit your throat in the name of allah and goto heaven for it...you cant reason with people who think all western countrys should be conquered by allah and all infidals put to the sword..you should watch the news are if you can read a paper and see what is really happening ...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i served in the army for seven and ahalf hears..i was discharged after a land mine blew my foot and chunks out of my other leg off..so dont tell me about barbaric..

Okay... sorry to hear about your leg.
But don't be bitter.

The world is full of terrorist country's hell bent on ramming there islamic faith down our throats..its people like you who let these nutters into our country in the first place..

Oh, and please explain to me how 'people like me are allowing islamic extremism into your country'? I'm facinated to hear what you'll come up with to answer that one. I really am...

isay its time to stamp on the middle east hard and tell them to be nice or we stamp again...

A fine example, usually likened to the description of a bully, a dictator or a tyrant. You'd like to stamp on the middle east hard? You have suffered a crippling blow to your physical form, yet you wish MORE pain to innocent women and children? Just because of your racist and prejudistic views?

the only fighting you know is on your playstation..

I don't have a playstation. Sorry to dissapoint you.

wake up theres bad people out there who would slit your throat in the name of allah and goto heaven for it...you cant reason with people who think all western countrys should be conquered by allah and all infidals put to the sword..you should watch the news are if you can read a paper and see what is really happening ... ..

There's people out there who would shoot you for a dollar in the streets of new york city, there's people out there who would rob you blind freaked up on crack, there's people out there who wouldn't think twice of robbing all your money and destroying your identity for the sake of a cult-like experience, there's people out there who would hit you just for being disabled.

Shall we start nuking America too? The UK? Australia? New Zealand? Poland? Russia? India? Hungary? Jamaica?

Oh and shall i start reading the papers then? No thanks, they're probably the reason you are so disinformed and misguided and shallow.

Take Care, I suggest you seek counselling.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i just realized you have done a great job of trying to get this forum of topic..bravo..clap clap....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"Alliant Techsystems continues to refuse to renounce its involvement in the production of antipersonnel landmines and is extremely defensive of its self-destructing antipersonnel mines which it claims have a reliability factor of 99.99996 percent."

hrw.org...

These Barbarians in Minnesota should be nuked right?

Or if you're that bitter but not feeling half as destructive maybe you can deal with the landmine issue here:

Send your views to...
Call Wayne Gilbert, Vice President and Director of State and Community Affairs, Alliant Techsystems. Tel. +1-612-931-6000 or direct 931-5422. The fax is: +1- 612-931-5920. Or email: [email protected]

Good luck. Mr - L

(sorry for going off topic slightly)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

i just realized you have done a great job of trying to get this forum of topic..bravo..clap clap....

Actually if you read part of the original post, it mentions having to decide between those we perceive as terrorists and defending those who aren't...

In my eyes, our little discussion about who you consider barbarians has led you to minnesota. Plus I also challenged your belief about reading the media for information on this topic, i also happen to have a close muslim friend who hasn't once tried to behead me nor blow me up or convert me to islam, your post about nuking the middle east made me realise that a discussion was needed, so please don't play the off topic card to me.

I also apologies for going off topic slightly in another post.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

so lets get this straight..you have muslim friends you want america nuked ...i hope the FBI are monitoring this site...lol

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My god... You REALLY are an *SNIP* aren't you?

Why on earth would I want America nuked? I have friends and family over there. I was simply being sarcastic, but I guess you have no comprehension of what that means...

I think you realised that you are wrong and are now just firing off anything you can to get back at me.
Sure, get the FBI involved, they'd probably arrest you for being a waste of oxygen and insult to anything that resembles intelligence.

Go back to your burning crucifix and get your pointy hat out of the washing machine... Oh, and tell your councillor I said sorry for him/her having to deal with you face to face.

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6688/pg1]Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.[/url]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/10/08 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Why on earth would I want America nuked? I have friends and family over there. I was simply being sarcastic,

[edit on 9-6-2008 by fatdad] joking about bombing and killing ones own country \ men is not a joke i would like to tell..

[edit on 9-6-2008 by fatdad]

Mod Edit: Removed quoted material

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
?

Why on earth would I want America nuked? I have friends and family over there. I was simply being sarcastic,

[edit on 9-6-2008 by fatdad] joking about bombing and killing ones own country \ men is not a joke i would like to tell..

[edit on 9-6-2008 by fatdad]

My dear *snip*:

I do not live in America, choosing to instead be born an english.

As an English chap, I daresay I'm a trifle offended that one such as yourself would twist one's words to appear as though I was the lunatic.

But seriously, to joke about anything is an example of how we can survive in the face of death, paranoia, injury, fear, tedium or indeed life or death survival.

Unfortunately when faced against a foe like your good self, I choose instead to opt for a slightly less subtle approach in maybe sharing my message.

PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT BEING ATTACKED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS! YOU ARE PROBABLY SAFER THAN MOST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET! YOUR SERIOUS WORDS ABOUT NUKING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS DISTURBING TO SAY THE LEAST... YET YOU BACK AWAY WHEN I CROSS EXAMPLE YOUR WORDS WITH YOUR CULTURE AS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR OWN SELF PRESCRIBED WRATH...

YOU ARE DELUDED!

(apologies about the caps, but unfortunately subtlety is useless when faced with blind xenophobic ignorance).

Peace on earth.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mr-lizard]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

so lets get this straight..you have muslim friends \ you want america nuked ...i hope the FBI are monitoring this site...lol

What makes you think the FBI cares?

Thought' it was the CIA everyone was worried about where black ops and survellience was concerned, not the FBI...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by mr-lizard

My dear fat foe.............

oh god thats good....he he he he

My dear fat foe.............

He he he
so you think its funny someone making fun of an army vet who was pensioned of after being disabled on active duty.....im sorry i cant get about more to keep my wait down...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

im an ex soldier ,me and all other soldiers joined up to fight and kill the enemy ..we where trained to kill..if we didnt enjoy it we would not have joined..so is every soldier a lunatic ?..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

if we didnt enjoy it we would not have joined..

I don't think a lot of them were agreeing with you when you asked whether or not they enjoyed being in the situation they were in.

Perhaps they were being light-hearted and thinking about the weather, or the sense of Camaraderie.

It may well be the case that you forgot to mention you were talking about killing people.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

This fat dad character is just an Alias, some one here is having fun. Like a soldier, with no legs has nothing better to do but go on ATS...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So you admit it?

You are here to provoke and get a reaction?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, aren't you reacting?

If you don't like what you see then you should just say so, you don't have to drag it out like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join