It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII will be over whether or not to attack Iran!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You heard it here on ATS - we are being lead down a series of events towards the ultimate goal of the eradication of the state of Iran from the face of the earth.

As such, it will fall to us, we who are aware of where the world is heading to put a stop to it before it is too late.

Not all of us here will be involved directly, but i know that i will be there personally to voice my protest if the motion is put forward to attack Iran.

And of course, there will be counter-protests, and sooner or later the government will declare us as collaborators of terrorism due to our choice not to attack Iran.

This war will be a war between friends and family.

A Civil War between those who would seek peace and reconciliation, and those who would seek revenge and dominance.

To those of you on ATS, or any other who happens to see this site, i ask you;

Would you be willing to fight for those you love, even if your friends are not standing by your side?

Can you choose between fighting those who are your countrymen, and those who your countrymen say are terrorists?

Be willing to take a stand and voice your protest, because we must all act as if we alone carry the power to change the course of the future, as after all even if you stand alongside those who think in a similar method to you they will be there for their own reasons.

A simple truth that has been lost in the pages of history...

On a lighter note; This war will be the shortest in human history.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i for 1 and anyone i have asked welcomes a war with all islamic countrys..they all need to be nuked rather than send the troops in..i would be happy to press all the launch buttons...countrys where women are stoned to death for not wearing a black veil or children hung until dead for daring to have a different hair cut need to be wiped clean ...roll on world war three ..it cant come soon enough...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
.....so Fatdad, what are your plans after your Administration is done in January?
Hellooooo all you doom and gloomers. Welcome to your next fun filled thread of dread.

I too would like to have the power to push some buttons but I haven't figured out a way to get all of the people that are so spread out over this planet to gather in one place in order to achieve my goal of wiping ignorance off the face of the planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
War with Iran doesn't make any sense from an economic standpoint. Unless you want to pay $30 a gallon for gas and $15 for a dozen eggs, then it's best to stay out...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
not everyone hates war..i love to see a good war..maybe its in my genes but war is great for mankind..through inventions -to thinning out the population...everyone gets work and the economy gets a boost ..on the downside soldiers die but they new the risks when they joined just like a boxer knows he's going to get a broken nose...so i want to reduce the risk to our soldiers by using nukes.....all this running back and forwards waiting on the war happening is doing more harm to the economy ...not all people like peace , the world was built on men killing men and you being scared of another war is pointless..wars will come and go and if you dont enjoy them your going to be 1 miserable conscript...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ok my opinion in the matter is very simple, i dont care for war but i'm not against it sometimes its necesary like a wildfire is to the forest.

doi have pity for the people that sufer at the hands of medival cultures? NO! why because they are too cowardly to stand up for themselves.

but i will stan up for those that cant defend themselves like small children, and if their freedom depends on nuking a smal part of that culture then i'm probably not going to cry about it. and while we're at it why not just expand on our manifest destiny. we could invite these countries to become states or continue down the road they have been living.

Man that makes even more sense financialy because you could gain control of them iol fields like that.

sorry if i'm getting too speculative

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i for 1 and anyone i have asked welcomes a war with all islamic countrys..they all need to be nuked rather than send the troops in..i would be happy to press all the launch buttons...countrys where women are stoned to death for not wearing a black veil or children hung until dead for daring to have a different hair cut need to be wiped clean ...roll on world war three ..it cant come soon enough...

So you wish to nuke the women and children and civilians as well, some of which are the one's you are trying to bring justice to? That makes little sense.

You do know that nukes are not very selective in whom they kill? What about the environmental repercussions?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So you say push all the buttons. Ok. Then what? Nuclear winter, we blow holes in the atmosphere, the radioactive fallout would completely destroy that area, there goes the worlds oil production and infrastructure. Good job buddy!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So instead of stoning women and children you choice to irradiate them?
Incredible logic you have there.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Even now i see division...

I have one further question, answer it as you may.

Does violence ever truly solve anything?

You can see in places like Iraq and Afganistan where the response we thought was appropiate at the time has backfired and now we're losing troops to a fool's war.

Hell, let the Iranians have Iraq for all i care - they'll be able to provide valuable supplies and administrative support so long as we keep an eye on them (as if we don't do that already), and it will also ensure that they have decent security.

Why is it so critical for us to stick our noses in?

Say what you like about Iraq, but if we put boots on the ground in Iran we'll end up with another meatgrinder - it's senseless to pursue that option.

Surely our soldiers could be better used, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
world war suggests the world is involved, your talking about a civil war. for there to be a proper civil war in the US at least part of the military would have to lead the rebellious forces, which is unlikely.

violence will never solve the problem either, resistance from an armed population cannot be stopped by an occupying military force by any means other than to irradiate the population.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
world war suggests the world is involved, your talking about a civil war. for there to be a proper civil war in the US at least part of the military would have to lead the rebellious forces, which is unlikely.

When i said meat-grinder, i meant it.

Attacking Iran will be tantamount to attacking every radical and extremist in the middle-east - i even imagine Isreal will have a part to play if they can get past the guerilla warfare.

With other nations with radicals present, such as Pakistan and Afganistan, the factions there may feel compelled to express their anger towards the state of affairs.

And what then?

Provided the Government of Pakistan plays it's part and militarizes it's population centres, they'd be left with a two front war with Iran and Afganistan.

To the west lies Isreal and the area between which is more or less filled with insurgents, non-descript farmlands and trading hubs..

A war between the west and the middle-east is a world event, don't you think?

You said that the military would have to side with the rebellious factions, and that would probably happen in time, provided the rebellious factions survive long enough, but don't forget the political element to the story.

Ultimately if no civil war occurs it may settle down to a simple political egging match between the powers that are recognised, or all this will all be over once some new blood is brought into the leadership (we can but hope...), but the capacity for what i like to call a "serious anger problem" that exists in the western way of thinking, in that we're prepared to go into a country that is a short step away from our way of thinking and replace it's leadership with nothing more than a puppet (although, we did that once already, didn't we?) shows a general capacity for destruction.

The timing is there to stir up unrest in the States - what happens if the candidates choose opposing arguments in this issue should it come up?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
over 1.1 million dead so far in iraq..surely a few well placed nukes would kill less people -save our soldiers and scare the # out of anyone thinking about attacking us..nukes where made to save lives as well as take them...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
see they key idea is, you dont respond to Fatdad. He, like many now being flooded on ats, are here to distract and talk rubbish. SO i have officially just hit the ignore button, i suggest you do the rest, lets you get on topic

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

we are talking about a war with iran...did you even read the original post..people like you who breeze into a topic and dont care to find out what we are talking about are called trolls..trolls should be banned...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You are a racist idiot, with absolutely no grasp of what actually happens outside your pathetic little bubble of a 'life'...

Pleas refrain from posting anything ever again as it would make life alot easier for most of us.

The only thing that saddens me about your post, is the fact that you probably believe all the media ejaculate that you seemingly have no problem swallowing.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Something tells me fatdad is not quite as idiotic as his post suggests (although you would be totally forgiven for mistakeing this fool for a human being).

I think he's just rooting for a reaction, when quite clearly he knows very little about anything outside his own domain, let alone anything that dares to step outside and challenge his fragile reality.

I like many others will be choosing to hit the blessed ignore button and possibly hope that if the nukes start dropping that one may go astray and hit him.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

...unlike you i live in the real world where men kill men..you on the other hand live in a world where everyone is friends and nobody dies..you keep saying ignore but keep quoting me...your such a fool you even laugh at your own jokes...the wars coming and the nukes will fly ..people like you who hide from reality in your wee house will be the first to starve or die from exposer..me and alot of others like me have stocked up on supplies to feed our families ...i hope when you and your family come begging at my door for food or fuel i dont ignore you....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately fatdad, I have seen death, disease, poverty, illness, sickness, violence and every emotional spectrum of human living...

I have travelled far and wide, I have seen the world, so there is absolutely nothing you or your idiotic words can say that can convince me otherwise.

Your idea for nuking people to sort out a few minor problems is nothing short of barbaric, pointless, stupid and quite simply foolish.

Oh and just to clear up a point, I would NEVER ever come begging to you, even if you were the last person on the planet.

If the nukes did come dropping, I would rather the human race be totally obliterated than to have your type being responsible for the surviving gene pool.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mr-lizard]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join