It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans View America as a 'Force For Evil' Under Bush

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I doubt you speak for England
or even a relevant portion of them.

Oh he does!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Perhaps it might be instructive for the contributors of this thread to watch "The End Game" by Alex Jones (offered for viewing ON ATS) that thereby they might understand how Americans are being kept in mindless darkness playing the Manchurian Candidate’s game of the Republican or Democratic fantasy of real elections; however many now are awakening. You might also check out the 'American Resistance Movement' on You Tube and other sites.

Having "humped the Foulda Gap" and gone many other places at the call of my nation during the seventies and eighties, I am always intregued at the wide spread historical revisionism concerning World War II and the many other places American wealth and blood has been spent as the "Arsenal of Freedom". (I'll never forget a conversation with an elderly French gentleman in Paris in which I was treated to a lecture on how France saved the World from the Nazis, nor his reaction when I mentioned the Maginot Line) I wonder if my British friends have read the memoirs of Sir Winston Churchill? His views on the dire necessity for Americas' entrance into the War for Europe's sake might be of interest.

Nevertheless, I agree that to wave the "WWII" card as an excuse for my government's current evil wars for the independence of multi-national corporations is disingenuous at best; many Americans are not blind and ARE preparing to do something about it. The Second American Revolution with its "Second Shot Heard Around the World" is not long from starting. There will be no unanswered "Night of the Long Knives" in America.

The American Resistance Movement is growing...

[edit on 6/10/2008 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"It is given to men, sometimes, to attack the rights of others, to seize their goods, to threaten the lives of those who defend their nation, to make the highest virtues seem crimes, and to give their own vices the luster of true virtue. But there is one thing that cannot be influenced either by falsification or betrayal, namely the tremendous verdict of history. It is she who will judge us." Benito Juarez

Enough said.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

Oh. I stand corrected. These broad-based zeitgeist indictments of modish history instruction in our public school system's are of much greater value to the history professional than say ...
The thousands of painstakingly researched and detailed writings of Francis Parkman-
en.wikipedia.org...
. . . or the newest addition to my personal library:
Latin America's Wars by Robert L. Scheina
muse.jhu.edu.../journals/hispanic_american_historical_review/v084/84.2cooney.html

I thought the presentation of History was a history lesson in and of itself? But I guess books authored by sociologists with political agendas are of much greater value than apolitical writings by historians seeking understanding for the sake of understanding, huh?

What was that about a debate and your extensive knowlegde of trendy popular history?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think people should lay off the Americans there not taking the criticism to well.

I've read alot of the posts on the thread, some of them have been totally insulting especially from the Americans but who can blame them it's their country the Europeans are collectively kicking the crap out of.

I'd like to see the Americans stay the hell away from my country for one simple reason, to the other Europeans we look real bad for supporting you. And if the U.K. had to choose we'd choose the Europeans everytime there far more powerful and well intentioned than America will ever be.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Constructive criticism is always welcomed by those who do not fear self examination; who can ask the hard questions of not only themselves, but of their belief structures, societal norms and values. Only the weak of mind drape their reality with some banner of national or political identity that blinds them to the truth. These are the herd following, politically correct ideologues, that never wish to be confused with the facts.

The truth of the matter is that anyone who has voted for a Counsel Of Foreign Relations approved candidate of either political party in America shares the blame for all our recent wars for the independence of multi-national corporations (read here defense contractors, big oil and Bush family, friends Inc.); any vote for a CFR approved candidate is a vote for world enslavement.

Nevertheless, big money, banks and corporations are world wide, and are also traceable to their source; I wonder if my European friends remember just where one world secret societies and Rhodes scholarships originated from? Have you ever asked yourself just who is following whom? Some of the European contributors to this thread need to ask who the men are behind the curtain.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The best way for the "US" to fight of terrorism is spread peace.
Not war or lots of weapons.

If they do that a terrorist would think twice to attack a peaceful country.
Because they would make the hole world angry for attacking a peaceful and very helpful country.

It would also be a lot cheaper for the us civilians, the only ones not making money are the us gov, bush and Saudis. But if they are clever they could make being peaceful very profitable for every body!!!

Fear and hate is an illusion to make you pay for their weapons and old days in a villa!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I somehow doubt that Europeans view americans as evil.European nations have back us up with logistics and supplies in Iraq and with troops in Afganistan.I also might add these arent toy soldiers they sent,we are talking crack special forces troops who are defending the freedom of their respective countries and ours.
John Mccain 08

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoeknows
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The best way for the "US" to fight of terrorism is spread peace.
Not war or lots of weapons.

If they do that a terrorist would think twice to attack a peaceful country.
Because they would make the hole world angry for attacking a peaceful and very helpful country.

It would also be a lot cheaper for the us civilians, the only ones not making money are the us gov, bush and Saudis. But if they are clever they could make being peaceful very profitable for every body!!!

Fear and hate is an illusion to make you pay for their weapons and old days in a villa!

No im pretty sure US policy is correct.Our enemy is on the ropes and is getting desperate.We are on the right track i can feel it in the force!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Constructive criticism is always welcomed by those who do not fear self examination; who can ask the hard questions of not only themselves, but of their belief structures, societal norms and values. Only the weak of mind drape their reality with some banner of national or political identity that blinds them to the truth. These are the herd following, politically correct ideologues, that never wish to be confused with the facts.

The truth of the matter is that anyone who has voted for a Counsel Of Foreign Relations approved candidate of either political party in America shares the blame for all our recent wars for the independence of multi-national corporations (read here defense contractors, big oil and Bush family, friends Inc.); any vote for a CFR approved candidate is a vote for world enslavement.

Nevertheless, big money, banks and corporations are world wide, and are also traceable to their source; I wonder if my European friends remember just where one world secret societies and Rhodes scholarships originated from? Have you ever asked yourself just who is following whom? Some of the European contributors to this thread need to ask who the men are behind the curtain.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by SGTChas]

I thought the CFR conspiracy was debunked months ago.While they do have books about uniting the north american continent,there is no evidence that this is a bad thing at all.As a matter of fact its probable a good thing considering Canada,the US and Mexico have alot is common.Beginning with native peoples of all three countries.

I might add theres no proof of a new world order either as the recent theory someone posted about the countries supposedly controlled by the Jooos conflicts with Pulfords theory from Japan.Pulfords theory claims to extend protection to truthseekers in the west but we know what happened on 9/11,terrorists attacked the world trade center.I know who the enemy is and its not our govt thats for sure.
John Mccain 08

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Justice11]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Wow you've taken a huge leap, and a misrepresentation of the opinions of many, by stating Europeans support the US & it's wars as evidenced by them sending troops to Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you look at any opinion poll for the UK, France, Spain, or Italy, you'll see that the population do not agree with the war, and want the troops pulled out. The same as in the US. The fact is the governments of those countries are not listening to the people and ignoring their will. It is the government who sent troops not the people.

Further evidence of this can be seen by the people of Spain voting out the government who supported the war.

You must have your head buried very deep in the sand if you think governments do only what their people want, and that all government plans are supported by the population of the country. Surely you haven't agreed with every policy Bush has put in place? Surely you've seen how unpopular policies have been written into law despite the majority of the population not wanting them?

European & NATO troops in Afghanistan & Iraq is not a reflection of a populations support of the war, and any suggestion that it is is fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join