It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is an intriguing story, but I believe it is a hoax. I would probably believe the OP more had he written that he was Dr. John Doe working in an ER somewhere in the US and then told the story including all the predictions. He's backed himself in a corner and can't give us the predictions now that he basically drew a map to his work place and his identity. I don't understand that at all.

I feel sort of duped. I'm trying to get my mind off this horrific election year and every thread I read mentions it. Bummer.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
please give us a little more info. We might need to know some of this. You being a doctor taking an oath to save lives, this info may save a life. If you are wrong, who cares, if you are right, I care.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Your story is good, but without public predictions the validity of it will wane with each passing day.

You try to pass this off as true but you're revealing bits and pieces as though it were a mystery serial. I assume you came to this site for answers, and not to tease us and string us along. To get what you came for, give us what we ask for -- information.

If assuming it's fiction, I have to agree with LLoyd45 -- Stephen King's outdone you. The patient sounds very much like Christopher Walken in The Dead Zone:

Christopher Walken wakes from a coma due to a car accident, only to find he has lost five years of his life, and yet gained psychic powers. Foreseeing the future appears to be a 'gift' at first, but ends up causing problems.

...anyway, he's so hot right now. He knows things when he's hot.

BTW he actually predicted global warming back in the 80's.
www.youtube.com...

Trailer: www.youtube.com...

Seriously, what did the patient say? Why wait a week? A lot can happen in the world over the next few days. Are you waiting for some random news story to incorporate into your work in progress? As intelligent people we have to assume that is the case until we have something to work with.

Lastly:
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Secondly, of course your story is 100% fiction. I will tell you and everyone else here why. My next statement will likely get many rocks thrown my way, but so be it. NOBODY KNOWS THE FUTURE. PERIOD.

Not so fast. We need more information. And I must disagree with you about prediction. I have had my own personal experiences with intuition; one instance years ago was 100% correct and very detailed:

I arrived home one afternoon, pulled the car into the garage, and as I was untying my shoes I had a very specific thought enter my mind - 'My mom is on the phone with my aunt...my uncle is on the way to the hospital, and we're going to have to look after my cousins for some time...the health issue has to do with his heart...'

I walked into the house, through the kitchen, and found my my mom on the phone. And wouldn't you know it, my aunt said he's had a major panic attack was going to be kept at the hospital overnight for observation...and she asked if my cousins could spend the night at our house. (FYI his panic attack had never happened before, it was a one-off occurrence).

I only predicted 2 minutes into the future (or remotely felt something happening at that time), but if I can do that, there have to be others that are much better at it than myself. Who's to say that with proper training one can't develop a super intuition?

We can't rule it out, but we do need more information (and not to be strung along like soap opera fanatics).

[edit on 4/6/08 by Evasius]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I dont know how to do a quote of a certain sentance so I will just do this.

On 3-6-2008 The Original Poster stated that
"Barrack will win, but she will not concede"

Well this happened today....

Pretty acurate as it seems
What other predictions are there?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The whole thing seems like a ploy to promote Obama. Drop in a minor but definitive, major statement like "Obama is going to win" - unnoticeable but subliminally effective.

Also, the whole "no socks" thing seems ridiculous. Of course, one method of making a fabricated story look genuine is to drop in a piece of info so strange/random that it has to be true. Clever technique.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

So you never touched the patient with Scap Lac at all? This seems highly unlikley. These are seriosu incidents. Look at this blog posted by an ambulance officers bout a Scalp Lac, its very graphic

The OP does state in the 4th paragraph:
"The patient had a particularly nasty scalp laceration that we addressed successfully and I felt we would probably send this patient on their way after our workup was complete. "

Still probably a hoax. But I just want to be sure we're claiming hoax on the correct info. The Scalp Lac was addressed prior to the other events beginning.

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
[HOAX] How did he know things about you if you never touched him? it is assumed that you weren't supposed to touch him because he would know things about you and he didn't want to know????

has ATS checked out his IP to see if he is even in CO?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
has ATS checked out his IP to see if he is even in CO?

There is nothing regarding the member's account profile that would dispel what has been posted.

That being said, I think the participants in this thread are demonstrating why ATS is in a class all it's own.

Ignorance Monkeys, not just for being denied anymore...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
MD, you have not posted in some time.

I don't see ANY reason for you not to post these predictions.
Things like these are frequent on ATS, though few have credibility.
I have a feeling, if you've been honest, that yours may have more credibility than others.

The guy told you this information for a reason.
Its not because your special in some way, its because it was probably his only chance at being away from his "trainers" that he could inform another person.
If he informed you, then it is your RESPONSIBILITY to tell others.

waiting too long could jeopardize you as well.
If others are watching this thread, then they already know who posted it...
they may try and stop you from posting the rest...
they cant stop you if you do post it though...
Sure, youll seem like a nut job, but its safer than claiming to have a lot of information, allowing these people to stop you before you post it...
its your responsibility.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.I'm waiting to see how this plays out.I just wanna know if we are in any danger.Flagged.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Perhaps some of the 3 letter agencies have taken notice to the thread and have silenced him. Be nice if someone did some investigating calling ER reception to see if the feds have been there yet.....

Thanks for the very good read BoulderMD....Sounds like it could be an episode of "HOUSE". Welcome to the website.

-Kdial

[edit on 4-6-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I also don't understand the way this supposed Dr. went about this. As members here stated he has given information not needed (location,etc.) this information could put himself in harms way. People also don't just walk out of a hospital without sign out or the staff call the police because the hospital will be held accountable if anything happens to said patient.

I also don't know why he would mention predictions and not list them, it doesn't make sense. It is hard for me to imagine an intelligent person handling a situation like this.

If this MD is for real I have no respect for the way he has handled this situation.

The ball is in his hands right now so he had better think about what he has written and how he is going to handle it from here on out.

As I said, I have absolutely no respect for anyone that makes suggestions that something not good might happen and not share so people can make there own decisions. I think we are all grown and know a prediction is just that a prediction and it might or it might not happen but to not share and something where to happen this Dr. will have to live with that and I know I wouldn't want that pressure sitting on my Soul.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Or....Perhaps he is sleeping......? Just a thought.

ER doctors work several hours a week in a high stress environment. Many shifts are over 12 hours long. So maybe he's just a little tired. After all, it was almost midnight when he first posted.......Give the guy a chance to reply.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I wonder if one of the predictions the patient made could have been related to Nibiru?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
what was described in bouldermd's story was not predicting the future it was speaking of the past , I.E. the green book , the socks and such . sounds more like his wife's extra marital affair trying to rattle his cage and throw him off the trail. with a population of just over 91,000 " 2005 census report " and with most americans being born , living their life's and dying within a 25 mile radius , the chances of running across each other quite often is a definite possibility . also with the importance of this claim why wouldn't this guy pull the mans file and track him down for more of the same ? tracking him down and possibly loosing your career would be more than worth it considering the implications of being able to predict the future.
and one more possibility is that this guy is fishing for people who can predict the future in a large or even a small way by asking whether or not anyone else can or has experienced this same occurance . that way they can be used like swami whores or even eliminated all together
there is no harm to himself or anyone else by telling the predictions of another man as everyone here is clear on the statement that they are not his own prediction's .
until this guy clears up a whole bunch of issues here this one will go on my TOTAL B.S. list ......

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nice story, but as it's becoming increasingly clear....that's all it is. A story.

The structure of how he wrote the story gave it away, plus the fact that there is no logical reason for him not to post the other predictions.

Another day, another hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by Odessy

Perhaps some of the 3 letter agencies have taken notice to the thread and have silenced him. Be nice if someone did some investigating calling ER reception to see if the feds have been there yet.....

Thanks for the very good read BoulderMD....Sounds like it could be an episode of "HOUSE". Welcome to the website.

-Kdial

[edit on 4-6-2008 by kdial1]

Agreed, perhaps thats why he should have just come out with it instead of played around with info too powerful for one person... imho anyway

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is their a possibility that by "studying physics" one of the predictions has something to do with the recently completeed LHC in Europe? Something about it rubs me the wrong me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi Doc, are you still there? I am thinking that the doc might be in fear for his life and will not be back. He might have heard too much from the patient and the PTB have quieted him or he might just realize where he posted and put 2 and 2 together that he is in over his head. This site could seriously intimidate newbies. The plane incident will tell all. I do wish he had mentioned more since I doubt he'll be back. Doc, one last post for the world, please. Don't be scared, we are just regular people here with a keen interest in the abnormal.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Very well written post. Starred and flagged as well. I find this to be one of more interesting post to appear on ATS in some time.
I don't know if you have answered this, but can you describe the vehicle he left in?
No time to discuss this further as I must be on my way to work.
BTW, welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join