It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
couple of things i wanted to say. Ive only posted a few times and normally just lurk, but the responses in this thread really annoy me.

1) No google evidence of a car accident in that area.

Um, you guys are supposed to be conspiracy theorists. A trained, handled precog walks into an ER, shortly followed by a couple of goons and its so hard to believe that the goons buddies didnt clear all other evidence of an accident, and that it never made it into any reports. This is like spook 101, first day of class- remove all evidence and leave no traces...

2) the guy said he is an ER doc. Where im at, the ER docs work upto 18 hours on a shift if the situation gets bad enough. Maybe he hasnt posted becuase he has higher priorities.

you know, like a real job.

3) To the poster who seems adamant that the guy isnt an ER doc. You base it on the way he talks, the fact that there was a security detail and the way he can summon people to his side?

News for you- where i work, there is a guy called Jose who sits in the ER with a Glock and mace, never more than 10 feet from the docs, and all the staff carry panic alarms. Some nights, there can be anywhere up to 6 armed personnel in the ER dealing with situations.

4) just because the hospital doesnt have psychiatric facilities, doesnt mean they dont hire in contract staff on a call in basis. Hospitals do it all the time with interpreters and the like. We even do it with oncologists.

5) About the predictions.

Is it possible he wants to verify a couple of lower impact, personal predictions first before making everyone aware that the LHC is going to suck us all into a black hole, or the next nuke to go off 'accidently' is going to be local, and not in china? You know, the guy is a trained science type- personally, i would have waited until the personal predictions came true first, then told all, but maybe the guy REALLY needed to tell someone and thought this might be a good forum. Because, for sure, telling his collegues would have got him nothing but a possible PTS eval and a few days off the 'front'.

im not 100% sold, but you guys need to be calling HOAX for proper reasons. ANd ive seen nothing to suggest this guy isnt telling the truth.

Flame suit well and truly snugged up tight- fire away.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by BoulderMD

Wow, you sure know how to tell a story, you sure your not a professional writer?

Anyway, I don't see why not, why not just post the predictions, why wait until 3 have gone by. Everything he has said has come true, so obviously the other things will too, why not tell us. Maybe it will actually help some people?

Anyway I hope you change your mind, thanks for the story, well written.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

No, if he were a professional writer this would actually sound believable. It's not a terrible piece of work, but trying to write as the role of a doctor takes knowledge that this guy simply doesn't have. If this post had actually been written by an ER doctor (which I assure you, it wasn't) it would quite honestly scare the crap out of me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if it's already been mentioned... Has anyone read or seen THE DEAD ZONE? Stephen King should be able to take legal action.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I will call right now and ask them. In regards to a lot of members here trying to debunk him, I have a few comments.

I have worked in an ER for a number of years in a town about the size of Boulder. Our ER sees approx. 60 to 70k patients per year, a little busier than BCH. That 82nd airborne guy here who is claiming 100% fact that the OP is not an MD soley due to his posts is crazy. It is he who does not know what he is talking about, because I seriously doubt that he is an ER physician.

Generally, you do not start an IV for a scalp lac, so that is moot.

When someone leaves AMA, they do not have to sign anything although we generally try to get them to sign the AMA form. If they don't sign, you make sure you chart as such to cover your butt.

Most ERs do not have in-house psychiatrists/psychologists, but many do have social workers. He did not specify what credentials his friend had.

I am not saying that everything the OP has posted is true, I am just saying that some of the arguments you wannabe debunkers have used are not valid in proving him wrong.

I will let you know what I find out when I call.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Thanks for the info, and thanks for offering to call.

Would one start an IV for a scalp lac if there was lots of blood loss?

[edit on 6/4/08 by Cyprex]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I again checked first 42 min. ago and it now says the OP was on 17 minutes ago so he is coming here and reading if nothing else.

Why he won't leave a message is beyond me. I'm so disappointed, I am!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I again checked first 42 min. ago and it now says the OP was on 17 minutes ago so he is coming here and reading if nothing else.

Why he won't leave a message is beyond me. I'm so disappointed, I am!

Im hoping that its becasue hes communicating with SO or another Mod, and was asked not to post untill his identity is confirmed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nothing in this story is unbelievable to me. Yeah, some of us have personal experience with knowing things that we logically shouldn't know. The only problem I have is that the predictions aren't listed. I hate it when people do that.

Honestly, there's nothing shocking about the gov training people to use that type of ability. Some of the info on the Stargate program (remote veiwing) has been declassified and several participants have written books. Maybe the new programs are even better. I've always assumed that to be the case anyway.

About the ER/MD thing I don't know anything about that and I doubt that (at least some of) the eager debunkers do either. Also, duh if the patient were part of a secret program it would be so easy to not have the accident reported.

MD, please list the predictions. If you don't then what difference does this thread make other than annoying me? If you do, some will believe and others won't. I doubt if anyone is going to do anything crazy based on predictions posted on ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To the posters who've noted that I've been here reading, you are, of course, correct. I still haven't seen what I'm looking for (see my original request on page 1). As for predictions I still have no plans of posting any; my goal here is not to have everyone believe my story because I know that there will be skeptics. I certainly would be.

I will offer this though. I'm attaching a picture of the scrubs I had on that date, my steth, my hospital badge and a handwritten note with today's date for authenticity. Again, I'm not going to address any of the points brought up here as to whether or not my story is valid. All I can say is that I am who I say and my story is true. As promised I will post here again in another week (actually 6 days now).

Click the image below to see the full size version.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hi..this is an interesting story and thanks for sharing it.

if the predictions affect all of us or some of us then i would say you have a moral obligation to let us know.

that is if you care about people and the human race.

so i guess all i can say is please tell us if it is true.

take care

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Don't take it personal BoulderMD; if you are truthful but I'm just guessing you got a writers block and are in need of some inspiration. I'm sure it will turn out a great book, you are really good at writing a story. Hope I don't offend you in anyway; I wasn't there so I don't know.

If you are truthful then use the experience for your own spiritual development. While doing that write a book anyway, I'm sure it'll be a good novel!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am looking into your request.....there are many threads on here and I am sure if you dig enough you will find something on here that relates to your experience, until then I will be trying to dig some stuff up.

btw: thanks for the confirmation of at least working at the hospital.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
oooo Picture proof from BoulderMD...

Ive read this entire post and was swaying towards the hoax outcome until boulder dropped this bomb..

Im intrigued now to see what goes down in the next 6 days.

As for this super colider, has this not been at switch on status since before last Christmas?? is there a deffinate date as to when this is switching on yet??

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BoulderMD

Keep in mind BoulderMD as far as these predictions go....You might be able to find them on here, Or is that what brought you here in the first place? Did you google one of the predictions and it brought you here?

Use the search function....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

I bet some people on here will contend that the picture is photoshopped.

and to BoulderMD

guess we'll all see what the fuss was about in 6 days time huh. Sit tight guys, we still got lots of stuff to discuss, debunk and disprove. And before y'all know it, six days will have passed.

[edit on 6.4.08 by toreishi]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There must be a lot of people trying to log into the BCH Physicians directory right now because I've locked up twice, I can just imagine what may happen to the hospital switchboard.

I would advise everybody that this is a hospital, and there are people that really need to get through. Remember that before you decide to be Columbo, because I didn't.

Peace

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If any of this is true then I think a more likely explanation might be that this is a view at the fringes of an up coming false flag operation. The subject might appear to have knowledge of the future because he is being trained to be part of the event. The ground work is being done and things set into place.

Some of the professionals in the area may be monitored and are being setup to help the event seem more believable as it happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What a joke and a hoax, I have scrubs and a stethascope too. I was a medical assistant years ago. That picture proves nothing! Hell I can even post a pic of me in my scrubs, doesn't make me an ER doc. That being said, this op said FALT OUT he will not be posting his predictions so I say it's high time to lock this stupid thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
MD, I really do want to help things along. So, I have an idea.

Our U2Us (PMs) have time stamps. Send me, or any mod or owner, a note with just a minor prediction this person made. It doesn't have to be a world shaker, just something that can be seen as unknowable by the usual means.

I'll keep the U2U, with the time stamp, until after the event should have taken place, with no action on it at all. It will NOT be placed on the board. (We have very strong privacy policy as regards U2Us.)

After the event, I will simply state "positive" or "negative" as regards the outcome, unless you specifically express permission to post the U2U.

Such an action on your part, even before the event, would go a long ways in securing good will with members. And that good will could result in help in finding whatever it is you need. Don't underestimate the level of research these forums can generate. ATS has some real powerhouse intellects, and some dogged researchers. You could harness a lot of power by such a simple action.

Provided you are on the level, this could result in you satisfying your urge for conformation much faster. And by the very fact that some proof is required from you, you would be better assured that those digging for truth on your behalf would be more inclined to have factual data, as most people here, even the believers, are able to sniff out BS with the best of them. The data they might find on your behalf would therefore be better quality than you might find in hit or miss fashion just nosing around.

Quid pro quo.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I have a feeling that he is waiting on something.

He originally said a week and now he has narrowed it down to an exact day when he will post next. Seems odd though.

You guys think he's waiting to confirm one of the predictions first? One that might come to pass within 6 days?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join