It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BoulderMD

My I make a suggestion.

U2U the predictions to one on the three Amigos, this way if these things do happen then your story will have far more strength.

I'm sure that any of them will hold your trust.

Right now I believe you are a great story teller, right out of the X-files.

Roper

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My offer to meet with you personally still stands.

I am totally neutral to the Real vs Hoax debate and can at least help your credibility if these predictions do indeed start to come true.

I live an hour away, am mostly harmless and am offering to use my own gas. What do you have to loose? I, U2U'ed you my phone number.

ETA: Don't make me have to break my own finger and go into the ER screaming about a "Green book"!

[edit on 4-6-2008 by bismarcksea]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
MD, I can believe your story because I knew someone who was like your patient but without the handlers.

I can understand your reluctance to post any of these predictions as we can be quite the tough group demanding proof and being very critical. BUT...

I have to ask again though. If any of these predictions have anything to do with end times, destruction and massive loss of life, you have an obligation, not only to humanity, what ever God you prey to and to the oath you swore to do no harm, to warn the people of the earth and to try and save as many lives as you can. Isn't that what Dr.'s do?

How are you going to feel if one of these predictions comes true and ends up killing thousands if not millions of people or even just 1 person, knowing you could have said something and possibly saved lives ( a life)? Yet you did nothing. Are you going to be able to live with yourself? I know I wouldn't be able to. knowing I had the information needed to change events or at least warn people before it happened.

The least you can do is let people know that the predictions have nothing to do with end times and massive loss of life if that is the case. I think that will at least ease peoples minds a little.

To quote a movie line "with great power comes great responsibility" the same can be said about the knowledge you now posses.

If you are worried about looking like a fool if these predictions do not come to pass, don't worry about that. Most of us have read prediction threads before and all we can say is....we'll see. So what if none of them come true. At least you had the courage to tell people what they need to know.

You say you are not going to tell us what these predictions are for another week (6 days now) so am I correct in assuming that between now and then is when these so called predictions are supposed to happen? Well if that is the case and they DO have something to do with loss of life and you did nothing to warn people, may God or what ever/whomever else you prey to have mercy on your soul.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Which brings up another question, if you really are who you say you are, isn't it a bit unethical, for lack of a better word, to bring this unneeded attention to the hospital you work at? Does that affect you in any way personally?

It doesn't seem like a prudent decision a real doctor would make.

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

This thread may seem stupid only to those who have been denied instant gratification. Granted, a lot of us have scrubs and steths, etc. but until such time as we have definite proof that the member is indeed hoaxing we should keep this thread open.

Whatever happened to "benefit of the doubt" and "open-mindedness"? Have we all become so jaded in our pursuit for truth to be so impatient? If one is truly ugly, would we be so impatient to reach for a mirror just so we can appreciate our wretchedness? If the world is gonna end tommorow and there's nothing we can do about it, would that knowledge comfort any of us?

[edit on 6.4.08 by toreishi]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
WOWZA this keeps getting more interesting
with every post

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

that doesn't confirm squat . if you would like i can produce all of the same things that he has shown in the picture and i have never worked in a hospital. my ol'lady's mother worked in a hospital for 50 yrs and said she would dig out all of those same items so i can photograph them also .
give the people what they want and tell the stupid predictions or else we should dismiss this as a hoax and everyone request that the mods close this nonsense immediately .

link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Yeah, it's called catching yourself in the process. I'm not infallible.

Peace

link   
Very entertaining and fascinating story. I am choosing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt ... didn't he already give us a hint at a prediction? Something about a plane and a President - the details have slipped my mind at the moment but he DID give us something.

I look forward to the continued discussion and hope that the OP will begin to feel more comfortable and will trust us with more of his experience.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The u2u time stamp idea is the best.
Like yourself, MD, there are people out here that lurk until they find the real deal, once convinced they may contact you. Until they are convinced you may not get the info you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
something else that was brought to my attention is that if this guy is a doctor we are all able to look him with the AMA .

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading what you had to say. In regards to the prediction about the field of physics; I am an enthusiast of theoretical physics and enjoying studying it and reading about it when i have free time. I am aware of the particle accelerator they plan to activate soon in an attempt to open a worm hole for space, or possibly time travel, and by doing this they will have to create a tiny black hole. The black hole has the possibility of getting to large, unable to be controlled by negating the gravity associated with the black hole, and has the ability to get very large and destroy the planet. I agree that this is a VERY risky experiment, and do not agree with its proceedings. I just was wondering if this is what it had to do with.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
something else that was brought to my attention is that if this guy is a doctor we are all able to look him with the AMA .

And why would we want to do that? Are you suggesting that we stalk a fellow ATS member? C'mon, its just 6 more days! I'm not sure about the rest but I bet some of you could find something productive to do with your time while waiting.

[edit on 6.4.08 by toreishi]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

The guy gets flamed for not posting any proof and when he does he gets flamed for not being ethical...

If I were him I think I wouldn't feel like participating here anymore, after all, and assuming this guy's story is legit, I doubt he needs anything from us and coming here could eventually bring him problems.

I'm not saying I believe him or his story, because I don't think I have enough data to reach a conclusion like that yet, but still, I would be patient and wait for further developments. And most certainly I wouldn't 'scare' him away.

If this turns out to be a hoax, big f*ing deal.. it's not like somebody got hurt or conned into buying something.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. At this time, I will give the benefit of the doubt. I have witnessed something in the past that I felt was very significant and noone wanted to believe me either. I do hope that if the event or event predicted involve loss of life that you would choose to give some warning.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This thread, at least Boulder's posts, is interesting indeed.

I would like to post what I think are plausible and non-supernatural explanations for the OP.

There is a way to 'know' the future. You create it. You make it.

Boulder stated that this guy referred to his people as trainers...and he left not only willingly, but left insistently. Perhaps he is being trained in covert manipulations of sorts. Specifics? Who knows...

As for the personal information, that was strange. It is possible that if the hospital is in proximity to the 'training center' then obligatory surveillance was performed on certain individuals, especially if one of your 'covert personnel' were to encounter an emergency that required a medical professional to administer sedatives/hypnotics/etc that would potentially create a physiological situation where the 'covert personnel' could speak and say words without the conscious filter being used.

The potential for an unintentional leak in a situation like that is considerable and in my opinion could produce an obligatory surrveillance situation.

That would explain the personal information.

As for the 'imperfecta' remark/occurance....still working on that, but it has something to do sub-vocalization.

There are rational explanations....paranoid, for sure, but rational.

And if true, then perhaps the predictions could result from human intention...as long as the predictions are centered on human reaction/social events.

Anything like a meteor is possible but would interact with government deception.

Disconcerting because it screams to me a government 'behind the scenes moving of pieces' scenario...

But then again...I have a very active imagination at times....

And I still am considering the fact that Boulder is a great story teller.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
reply to post by Dr Love

The guy gets flamed for not posting any proof and when he does he gets flamed for not being ethical...

If I were him I think I wouldn't feel like participating here anymore, after all, and assuming this guy's story is legit, I doubt he needs anything from us and coming here could eventually bring him problems.

I'm not saying I believe him or his story, because I don't think I have enough data to reach a conclusion like that yet, but still, I would be patient and wait for further developments. And most certainly I wouldn't 'scare' him away.

If this turns out to be a hoax, big f*ing deal.. it's not like somebody got hurt or conned into buying something.

true.
'nuff said.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
the stethoscope but you dont see the head of it to tell what kind it is. to see if its a cheap one or a Littmann 3 or something. seeing the whole stethoscope would help hiding the head of it is like more mascarading

we can conclude that this guy has or does work for the hospital in some capacity.

he is now way a nurse or a physician impossible

i still think he is doing research for a book and the badge and scrubs very much garbage blacking out the whole thing crazy.

physicians usually have different badges from those of support staff but i can not say for sure here.

one thing everyone needs to understand this guy doesn't even close come to speak or write like a physician also his career wouldn't be a risk like say a General or someone else.

Doctors are on their own he can work anywhere.

He boulder MD if you work at that hospital or did work there what is your real job so you can establish credibility and why do you try to maintain your a physician when some of us know there is no way you can be

please tell everyone your real job

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by mysterychicken

In my opinion of course the patient has a reason why he told MD, all MD has to do is to figure out what is the patient's (or his boss') intention.

Hmmm...could the "reason" be that he got away from his "trainers" due to the accident and was able to? Finally had a chance to speak to someone from the "outside?"

MD, this seriously does read like a novel...so much so that, no offense, it seemed an MD couldn't have possibly written it.

If it is a novel, it's pretty much in the genre of Dean Koontz and has some potential, but it's been done before. Maybe if the plot gets better and you have a good editor....

If it's not a novel, and all this is real, and if anyone gets hurt as a result of the events of these predictions and if that can possibly be avoided or stopped, I'd have to agree with a lot of other people here and say you have to let someone know.

I don't agree that there is no such thing as predicting the future, as someone said. And paradox theory doesn't take all situations into account either. If a future is changed, that doesn't negate that someone saw the unaltered version.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join