It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinkhorn
reply to post by BoulderMD
[mor
I will never forget what that woman told me and I would'nt repeat some of the things she told me that will come to pass in the future. Lets just say that 2012 is a new begining, not an end at all.

Sorry that was so long, hope that is what you are looking for.

stinkhorn, will you tell us the stuff you can repeat and maybe a little bit more of the 2012 stuff seeing as we have to wait 6 days for md to tell us more and your story is pretty good
regards jess

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow!, were on page thirteen now. Well, here's my extremely calibrated BS peepers observations on the story.

OP writes: "I took on one of the incoming and will describe the patient as "him" although I will say that it may have been a man or a woman. Because of HIPPA regulations I cannot reveal any information that may relate to his/her identity."

This sentence is referred to as broken sentence structure. A doctor would not write in that form and would have used medical terminology to point his care to one of the admitted emergency care cases.

Than writes: "I will refer to this patient simply as "scalp lac" due to their only visible injury. "

Perhaps scalp lac was conscious or unconscious when brought in. we sure would like to have known Dr. Ya know like, I immediately attended a single unconscious/conscious patient with head lacerations"

Than writes: "As I entered he asked me if he could trust me."

So now we know its a "he" forming a bond. Thats odd.

Than writes: "I asked what was on his mind and I pulled up an exam stool and sat beside him. As I reached out to pat his arm "

So we were not supposed to know it was a male patient at first, but than the op slips and multiply confirms scalp lac is "his, him, his". And doc confirms the his & his bond with a pat.

Than writes: "he recoiled and knocked over a metal rolling table next to his bed and also dislodged his pulse ox monitor from his index finger as well as pulling the lead from his BP cuff. "

This sounds to violent a move from a laid back head trauma in bed posture. I could see it happen that way if the patient jumped out of the bed, but not a recoil event. The paragraph seems out of place for the way doc is telling it.

Than writes: "The nurse stepped into the doorway and motioned for security"

Shouldn't that read as "A nurse" or "One of the attending nurses" and that way the nurse motions security is out of place as well. I think if there was a crash as alluded to here, security would be on the spot without being motioned.

Than writes: "I looked back at her and gave a nod to let her know that it was ok"

That sounds like a cheap Japanese monster movie character move. A nod everything is OK. No way would a nod mean such nonsense. Maybe a nod and a wave with a word, but not just a nod.

Than writes: "At this point I was about to ask the nurse for a particular medication to help with the situation"

Op was going to ask for a particular medication. How highly MD trained to say it that way. I thought the nurse was nodded away, it's OK, I have it under control.

I think the story is way to jumbled up and out of sense to be considered real.

But in all fairness, wish the OP to continue with his privy knowledge of things to come.

Holy smacks, this story is totaly hot to trot. I began writing this post from page thirteen and it went to fifteen by the time I hit the post button.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

Amen Brother! Good job on the photo, I never thought of that, even though I've done that before with my own photos. Somebody is trying to see how far they can go with this, and as far as I'm concerned it's done.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
sorry to play super delegate here, but I pledge my vote for "fiction".

The purpose of his thread was to find someone who could either explain what he experienced or even get more information about it. There was no reason what so ever to go into any narrative about the situation nor his occupation...that was to make the story more credible.
He could simply have done a search on this site or many others. He could have just used very cryptic discriptions of what he experienced so that only someone "who he was looking for" would respond.
The fact that it took the form of a very entertaining narrative makes his "stated purpose" unbelievable. IF, he intended on it being about predictions then the story would help. BUT, he stated that this was never the pupose. He seemed to imply that he was on a fact finding sort of mission.
The purpose also was never to prove or disprove anything by him, so why go through the trouble of trying to sell the credibility of his story by emphasizing his "Dr." status?
So, mark me down as asserting this story is fiction. good fiction, but fiction.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

I agree with you, craic.n.up. Stinkhorn, once and for all, what the heck is going to happen in 2012?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
geez, a ton of posts while I was writing mine, so I just mymiced someone about 6 posts ago. sorry dude.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
In all seriousness, this thread reminds me of the old joke;

Q: How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

A: I'll tell you tomorrow.

Now I'm not calling people idiots (I believe the exact opposite about the majority of ATS members!
, just remembering the joke me ol' mum used to tell me, but really.. How many more of these 'I know a secret but I'm not telling!' threads do we have to go through?

oO

Was hoping to get to the last page (Skimmed the last 3 or 4, tl;dr) with some breakthrough, but to no avail.

C'est la vie

(edited for missing words)

[edit on 4-6-2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I agree with you. I think this guy is on a fishing expedition. His first sentences revealed the motive. Being a doctor evokes the trust he needs from the members here...and then of course the personal U2U of those that know anyone that has similar gifts as does the patient he speaks of, verifiable of course.

What entered my mind while I was reading the good DR's account was of some creepy black ops operation. Gifted minds in the depths of bunkers still happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by ironman433
reply to post by kdial1

that doesn't confirm squat . if you would like i can produce all of the same things that he has shown in the picture and i have never worked in a hospital.

Did you click on the picture? Look at the ID badge....
I stated in my last post that "this confirms you work for the hospital."

-Kdial1

[

does this make me a doctor .
hello my name is doctor ironman433 and something strange happened to me last night , please throw all of your common sense out the door while i tell you a tale of how we allow our phsyc patients to get on ATS.
please guys dont be stupid your all making us here at ats look stupid .

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ironman433]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Peepers, interesting breakdown. Just wanted to point out that the OP did say that he would refer to the patient as "him" and then went on to discuss the use of 'him' did not necessarily imply the sex of the charachter

Anyway, I hope the OP continues the story. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt ... partially because it is highly entertaining and partially because I'm on the mend from having gamma knife surgery to an AVM in my left pariatal (sp?) lobe and my neurosurg warned me that I might start experiencing some brain irritation.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

Well, I could mention some things, most are personal events or events that will trigger something bigger or foretell of something about to happen. The funny thing is, I can still remember this woman like it was yesterday, it was actually 15yrs ago. She was in her 30's, fairly attractive, she really looked like a gypsy but when she grabbed my hand there was something strange about her face, I dont want to say demonic, but it did look al little menacing.

She has been right 4 times now in my life out of a possible 10 and everytime something comes to pass I almost get a sense her telling me now is the time. Here it is...Global warming is crap, something big is going to put us back into a mini ice age, she mentioned something really big. How it relates to me personally I would rather not go into, its a survival thing. I dont know exactly what it is, but I will when it happens. There are things that must happen first but they are vague at best, time is manmade, its the actions of people and the world that determine how fast things fall into place.

There is another, something to do with the election or whom gets elected but that is something I will definately not talk about, if she is right, holy crap will hit the fan.

niv

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
While I do suspect that this is a hoax, I did want to respond to one item being mentioned in this thread. Doctors are notoriously poor writers (having known a few) and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see spelling or grammatical errors.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinkhorn
...........I will never forget what that woman told me and I would'nt repeat some of the things she told me that will come to pass in the future. Lets just say that 2012 is a new begining, not an end at all.

Man o man..more 2012 crud !

[sarcasm] If I could go back in time I would tell the Mayan's to "up" their darn calander to 3012 so we would have another 1000 yrs of poppycock predictions.[/sarcasm]

2012 is NOTHING but a year. the Mayan's had to end the calender at some point and they stopped at 2012. Not because it is the end of the world but because whomever created the calender stopped there.

back in the old days of TV most tv's you bought had only 13 channels so did that mean that there would never be any channels above 13 ??

get a freakin grip people !!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'll wait for the mod to come back with the requested info and posted whether or not it's true.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

Interesting, but really, election talk shouldn't really make trouble. If you've seen the speculation going on here one thing is sure and that is that nothing is sure.
Even if you do talk about what would happen during the election, I think "watchdogs" would assume that the rest of us see it as chance more than knowledge. So spill the damn beans please

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey guys I dont know where to go but Im kinda new to this. I debated wether or not to say anything but since this guy came out I think im going to let you guys know. I met this guy while checking my mail one day, he walked up to me and said dont touch me "Im cold". I wasnt going to touch him, but then he started telling me things that were going to happen in the future, Omg some really major stuff. I didnt think he could tell the future but he predicted 3 things that would happen to me that day, about a week ago, he said id get a phone call, which happened, then he said I would watch tv, omg 2 for 3 now, then he stated I would have a bowl movement..and yeap your right, it happened. He prdictied lots of stuff that is going to happen in the future, things dealing with death and destruction, but I wont bore you with telling you. Just trust me he can tell the future. Im glad I was able to come to you guys and basically tell you nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Its not 2012, actually 2009, most likely a volcanic eruption comes to my mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Peepers, interesting breakdown. Just wanted to point out that the OP did say that he would refer to the patient as "him" and then went on to discuss the use of 'him' did not necessarily imply the sex of the charachter

Anyway, I hope the OP continues the story. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt ... partially because it is highly entertaining and partially because I'm on the mend from having gamma knife surgery to an AVM in my left pariatal (sp?) lobe and my neurosurg warned me that I might start experiencing some brain irritation.

Jemison

The good Dr after throwing that bone about him/her goes into referring him as "the patient" for a couple of times than reverts to him, his form of storyline. It doesn't follow with story telling.

You sound more of a Dr with your medical story than Dr op. At least you use coherent medical terminology to explain your experience.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow...you must be missing something!! I said again this is my exact quote: btw: thanks for the confirmation of at least working at the hospital.

Where at any point did I say I believe he is a doctor?

All I can say is wow...you are really worked up!! You should read my post carefully before making assumptions.

Originally posted by kdial1

reply to post by kdial1

that doesn't confirm squat . if you would like i can produce all of the same things that he has shown in the picture and i have never worked in a hospital.

Did you click on the picture? Look at the ID badge....
I stated in my last post that "this confirms you work for the hospital."

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

sort of makes me glad i live where i do unless the shtf is revelant for europe too when the election result is in . but for some reason your story interests me more than the md's, will you give us any idea nearer the time maybe? i will be keeping a watch out for your posts

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join