It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real American campaign: Never vote Liberal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
@OP:
All politicians in the running are Liberal. Again, if you think the republicans aren't liberals you really have to read up on your politics and stop embarrissing yourself.

Wikipedia is good -> type "Liberalism", its really very easy..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I was sitting here wondering what the heck was going on. I'm reading all of these replies to 'baby rush' and I can't see his posts! Then I realized that for the first time in many years on this site I have actually put someone on IGNORE!!! This guy has proven over and over and over and over how moronic his posting is.

He makes the claims that the 'liberals' have yet to answer his questions. I'm not liberal but more of a conservative in the middle ground. I DID answer his questions with valid links and such. Yet he continues to rant and blah blah blah about how liberals use the same old story and such. The problem is, when so many people keep referring to the same old story it may just be that there is something there. Maybe this guy can actually get off his high horse and see the writing on the wall.

Yes, our rights have been severely hampered by this current administration. Yes, they lied us into a war. No, we can no longer hold protests WHEREVER we want. And on and on and on. Yet he will continue to whine about how we are unAmerican and hate this country. Even though he is clearly getting posts from all sides of every view in this country.

It's just sad that this guy has baited everyone into fighting with him. That is why I finally put him on ignore. I will debate with reasonable people. I have even been offended by some posts. However, the majority of those posters would argue in a reasonable manner. This guy is a singleminded person that will never listen to reason.

Good luck with the posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redmotion

see, the ignorance in your post, is that you're insinuating that since im so against liberalism, that i must be a far right winger.

But that is the problem when you're debating with liberals. They put you in a package and ship you off, not interested in facts, or actual debate.

If you dont want to come here and debate the things i originally posted, and you just want to come here and flame me, then maybe you should re-read the T&C ?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blahblah123

A.) Don't care about England. To use the "well....Washingtin committed treason" to validate treasonous acts against our current government is just plain ignorant.

B.) Stop insinuating that im a far right winger. If you think my viewpoints are what give you this impression - maybe you should read more of my posts. If you think my name gives you that impression - maybe you should listen to the Rush limbaugh show a little more. Not all Rush Baby's (and very few of them for that matter) blindly follow everything he has to say. I listen and respect Rush because he tells it how it is. He also admits to not being right about everything, and there is even liberal and independent media outlets that do "accuracy" tests on him, all scoring in the top 1%. Meaning he's accurate something like 98.9% of the time.

No "liberal" news show can boast that. Infact, the "liberal" news shows i've listened to have recently terminated one of their employees for calling Hillary a monster.

Gee, now if that isnt biased censorship, what is?
That's no different than Rush calling McCain a lousy republican who has no business being president.
Rush Limbaugh is entertaining and enlightening. And like him or not, he'll challange the very fundamentals that liberals, and liberal-like people base their entire lives upon.

So before any of you further proceed to flame me, remember this:

you have turned this into a name calling thread. I never called anyone a name, and if you consider "liberal" a name, well....rofl...you're just helping my case.

Very few people have actually discussed the topics.
One of the most recent ones is the fact that i consider 9/11 conspiracies treason. If you look at any other country - ....it would be. I even posted a link to prove my case, and could provide countless other examples. During WW2, anti-america propaganda was *shocker* treasonous.

But in today's liberal society - "treason" carries a softer blow, and really comes with no penalties. (which ill be pointing out in one of my upcoming posts)

So bring it on libs, bring on the slander, bring on the name calling and the false insinuations. You know nothing about my political stances thusfar other than i despise everything about the liberal movement.

Yet if you would actually read what i type, instead of guess after skimming, and further your insight into this political debate by reading other postings (made by me) you would see that, not only have i challanged liberals, but have also challanged republicans and conservatives alike.

Unlike some of you i am not 100% biased towards one side or another.

If you actually took the time to read everything - you'd understand that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

while sex education, condom distribution and multiculturalism are values

That they are, you live in the dark ages, perhaps you would prefer some nazi type segregated state, with masses of unwanted children and STD's
thriving

wake up to the modern world!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandals24

yet another statement made out of a textbook definition of ignorance.

Im not saying that condom distribution isnt a good thing, am i?

NO

I am saying that liberals consider those thigns "good" and consider "praying" bad (if you're Christian)

That is called nonsensical hypocrisy, and it is a direct infringment upon religion.

Its like saying
"I only drink Pepsi, so.....coca cola can kill you !!!!!"

*sigh*

How do i get through to deez keeeeedz!!??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandals24

with the exception to your ignorant implication of "nazi"
you have just described the modern world.

And since you obviously lack sufficient reading skills
please re-read my statement and try to comprehend it.

No where do i say condom distribution is a bad thing, liberal, not once do i ever say that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am not one the feels the need to join clubs or groups, but after reading your post I want to join whatever side you are not on.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How about voting for the best person for the job ... not for the one that's running under your favorite label?

Instead of voting for a party .. vote for the person that's best suited.

Never vote liberal?! That's just an ignorant and short-minded statement.

So, if Hitler were running under the Republican party's label and Ghandi were running under the Democratic label .. you'd vote for Hitler? That doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

There's very little difference in Democrats and Republicans these days. Sure, there's still a major difference in their philosophies ... but, very little differences in their practices.

It's like saying, "Don't buy Lucky Jeans ... buy GAP jeans."

Sure, they're made in different place, by different people and there a big difference in price ... but, essentially they accomplish the exact same goal.

How about you buy the jeans that suit you best ... rather than the jeans that are made in the foreign country you've always liked. And I promise never to tell you to buy the jeans that fit me best.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Wow - i just went to my THIRD page of off-topic responses.

And im almost done with page 1 of responses from people who can't read very good.

I never said i was on any side. Im on my side, but you wouldnt know that, because you didnt read anything i posted. You seen the title, and said "oh hes a conservative" and "im a liberal" so you respond with your inane chatter reminescent of the teacher from 'The Peanuts'

Mwaa mwaa mwaa muwawa

If you dont have any insight, then don't post. You should all re-read the purpose of this site (debate)
If you disagree with my stance on liberals - tell me why - dont tell me im wrong and head back to your other forums. Unless of course thats how you debate, in which case, i can live with that.

If you hate this post, and its context, just wait, because every single person here will soon be proven wrong - even more so than you already are when two things happen

1.) You go re-read my posts in their entirety
2.) Barack Obama is elected president

Think im wrong? I wont forget your names, 365 days from now, when Barack has us all riding bicycles to work and watching TV's on crankstations, whilst shipping our big screens to some unfortunate phillipino across the ocean.

Deny Ignorance. Never vote Liberal.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

You're right, except in the way you attack me with your ideals

I never said "vote republican" did i?

For the 100th time, no i didnt.

Can you people actually read? Or are you attempting to understand my text through the medium of brail?

Read my arguments before you post your ignorance on my threads again.

I never said vote conservative
I did say dont vote liberal

If those are the only two choices in your mind, then it is you sir, who are closed minded and shallow

Maybe i should start a campaign for literacy and comprehension?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
double post deleted

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Oh, excuse me.

I didn't realize that we were referring to the entire political history of the world.

I didn't know we were taking into consideration the Green, Whig, Libertarian, Independent, Reform, and Prohibition Party.

I just assumed, from reading some of your other material on different threads, that this was directed at the current election ... being that this is an election year and we're limited to our "Two Party System" at this time in our political system.

When is the last time anyone other than a Liberal Democrat or a Conservative Republican has a realistic shot at being elected to a major office?

Please forgive my ignorance and illiteracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ybab hsur
reply to post by redmotion

But that is the problem when you're debating with liberals. They put you in a package and ship you off, not interested in facts, or actual debate.

That statement is hilarious.

See your Opening Post for the irony.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And once again, you're insinuating.
I've also posted my beliefs on far right wingers. I've not "blindly" supported bush, i've not blindly supported anyone.

You assume that i do, because im pointing out the inaccuracies in liberalism.

There are inaccuracies in Conservatism to - but thats for another thread, this thread concentrates on liberalism. Remember, thats only a 6500 character limit, not to mentiont hat to post the inaccuracies in all political ideologies would take...oh...the entire first page of a topic?

So, for the 101st time, i assert, i have never said conservatism is the answer. If you insinuate that, then you are bathing in ignorance. Educate yourself before you open your mouth. And if you're proven wrong, the proper thing to do is say "oh, i was wrong"

And yes, many times i suggested resorting to a write -in, and even gave a link where you could find write-in candidates

but you didnt read that, did you? You skimmed over it because it objects your prime objective

Ignorance costs this country more money than all government programs - combined.

Want some more insight into my political line of thinking? I've already posted part 1 of what i'd do if i were running for office, more parts to come, but hey. Find anywhere in there where i claim to be a diehard conservative. I challange you.

I know its a lot to read, but if you're up for the challange, prove me wrong.
Click here

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm not closing the door on debate, am i?

I said "DEBATE ME" on these issues

you said "YOUR WRONG, SEE YA LATER, IGNORE LIST BYE BYE"

Once again, you're proven wrong, yet you have no "sorry i was wrong" response - just more flaming, more ignorance, more lies, and more "ignore list bye bye's"

You think thats not ironic? HA! I scoff at your attempt for muse.

typical liberalism.

Show me ONE post, show me ONE paragraph, show me ONE sentance where i uttered the phrase "conservatism is the answer"

You can't.

I've given you irrefutable proof to back up my assertions of why i believe liberalism is a horid way to vote. 99.9% of the responses on this thread against me have been the equivilent of a 4th grade playground bickering match.
Few have challanged me. Harvib challanged me, and we had a civil debate. he asked questions, made assertions, i made rebuttals and even more assertions.

Maybe the problem is - you dont know what rebuttal and assertion mean?
So let me put it to you this way

If you want your opinion taken seriously by anyone with 1/2 a brain stem, then atleast provide evidence to back the things that you are saying. If you can provide no evidence, then you have no case.

You have even less of a case if someone comes along and provides evidence that you were wrong, as i have.

You 'assert' that im a conservative right wing whacko. But provide no proof, just conjectures

I 'rebuttled' you by saying everything i've been saying in every other post thats a response to a blatant and childish attack on this thread, and said "im not 100% conservative, and i challange you to find one sentance where i claimed to be 100% die hard conservative"

...but....you cant...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This is like a Merry-Go-Round. Once again, I'm a conservative, so you're continually labeling be a liberal ... is just silly. If you can produce one "Liberal" comment that I've stated, please reference it.

And, I'll reference your "100% right-wing conservative" comment, when you reference my assertion that you are. ??? To save you alot of time ... I never made that assertion, so don't waste your time looking for it.

Had you paid attention to my post - at all, you'd see that my comments were directed at discounting a political candidate based on a party label. It wasn't directed at you being conservative, liberal, centrist or whatever label you choose to wear on your lapel. Please vote for whatever label you support, if that's how you want to determine you political choice. I, however, will make my choice on whose best suited for the job ... not who wears my parties colors.

I never insinuated anything about Bush, much less mentioned his name so I'm not sure where that comment came from.

Since we're dealing with a matter of opinion, there is no RIGHT or WRONG. So, there's no admitting that "I was wrong". I'll admit that I was "wrong" in my opinion when you admit that your were "wrong" in yours. LOL. You can state your opinion that a liberal choice is the wrong choice all you want, but you'll never be "RIGHT" ... only in your own mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well, if you 'consider yourself' a conservative, then you are really not going to like one of my next topics (which someone has already tried to pilfer..but hey, what can ya do? People only steal what makes them jealous.

I have a problem with conservatives too. If you dont consider yourself a liberal, then i extend my deepest apologies. Your attacks on me were seemingly coming from liberal-land, as have all other 8 pages of this thread...so yeah i jumped to conclusions

but you're still avoiding any other points i've made in the last 3 postings

you reply with sarcasm about me insinuating "eveyr political idea in history"

I did provide a list of write-in candidates, i believe page 5...but you'll hvae to double check

I never said conservatism was the answer, but you seem to think that i did?
I said liberalism is NOT the answer BECAUSE of these reasons

and then i gave my reasons

very few have tried to disprove my reasons
they just say im wrong

but they cant tell me how im wrong.

See my point? Or are you going to ignore this thread too?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

You can state your opinion that a liberal choice is the wrong choice all you want, but you'll never be "RIGHT" ... only in your own mind.

In my mind, and those who agree with me.
Judging by the, current, 12 star rating, and the massive influx of u2u's i've gotten off of this thread alone, i'd say there are a decent # of people who do agree with me....or atleast respect my opinion enough to not flame me and call names with false insinuations and no intellectual debate.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The fact that I'm posting in this thread acknowledges that I am not ignoring it. And sorry if my comments seem like an attack.

Yes, I was wrong in assuming you were insinuating that conservatism was the answer. If that what you wanted ... you got it.

Now, if you can just admit that you're wrong in saying that every liberal candidate is a bad choice, we'll be square.

If you have Hitler running Republican, Stalin running Green, Saddam Hussein running Independent, Genghis Kahn running Whig, and John F. Kennedy running Democrat - who's your choice?

See my point?

Just because other people agree or disagree with you, doesn't make an OPINION right or wrong. I'm glad other's agree with you. Kudos. But it still an opinion that voting liberal is bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join