It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Hi JackHill,

Not all the recoveries were crashes, people like to generalize about crashed, some were landings or meetings, can't go into detail, got to go to work, but Clifford can give you more detail or I will call him today.

Peace,
Joe Z

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Hi there Joe, thanks for the fast reply.

It would be great to go into detail about such incidents, try to figure it out the "why's". I'll stay tuned. Again, thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Hi Joe

How is Clifford and I hope he is feeling better.

Do you no how Clifford is going with his manuscript on the 57 species.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I'm working with him.

Joe Z

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Joe z,
Is it possible for me to learn a bit more about you and what your connection to all of this is other than Cliffords voice?
I believe I did see you in Roswell a few years ago in a book store I think, during the Parade, you and possibly Cliff were hanging at the front of the shop, working on a computer and some scattered paper work?
He was sitting in a swivel type chair and you were standing, and assisting wearing a casual dress shirt with collar?
Not knowing who either of you were, I did take note of you both, Cliff I later reccognized from this forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why did this get put in skunkworks?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey Clifford and/or Joe Z,

This is actually my very first posting of all time, i thought this would be a good place to start!

I was wondering how a lowly little person out in Orange County like me could help further your cause. If there's anything I could do beyond just getting the word out. Any suggestions?

[edit on 6/26/2008 by stonespiral]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi Joe,
I asked a question back around page 10 or something like that. It never got answered and I was hoping you'd be able to ask Clifford for me and get an answer. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Folks,

I talked to Clifford; this is what I know from him, about how he participated in at least 12 recovery procedures regarding extraterrestrial spacecraft. Of course they don’t all crash.

Of course he wasn’t waiting at the phone, to here there was an incident, he had a real job in the service.

Here’s a short description of each one: (MY COMMITS ARE IN UPPER CASE)

April 1970 – Vietnam (From UFO Magazine 1998 and speaking to Clifford)
They saw lights, red, green, blue, self-luminous. Later him and the colonel took off in a special electronic surveillance helicopter. They landed 150 meters away from the entrance of the cave. The tunnel entrance was large enough to drive a truck through. The rock wall was very, very smooth. At a certain point inside the cave, electrical equipment didn’t work properly. As they walked more inside, it got brighter, almost like a light bulb, he said even with about 30 people around him, you could only make out their dark silhouette.
They came up to an area about 3 feet glowing in green. It was like a holographic image with dials and gauges and what looked like buttons. But it was a flat surface. As he ran his hand over the buttons, the cavern walls brighten up, like a dimmer. The lights was emanating from the walls. The walls made a perfect square cube. Over to one side sat a cigar shaped craft, none of the doors were open. Coming from the windows was a “arc welders blue” light. The ship was black.
They noticed that the walls where the craft was became transparent; they could see the soldiers outside. Take could look out, but the others couldn’t look in.
The room was some type of laboratory. Some creatures were humanoid in appearance. They found a glass apparatus, like a test tube that could withstand about as much impact that an 8 inch armor plate can take. They carried out the test tube apparatuses in the area.
As the others were carrying out objects, Clifford decided to try to disconnect it, when he did, a buzzing sound went off. Then pencil thin red beams shot out and hit Clifford in the eye. He thought he passed out. Later the colonel told him that he was away from them for about 45 minutes. He was with the entities. They, the entities asked him “Why are you here, and what are you doing here? This isn’t your nature, you should not be involved in this, what they call a war”
There are other parts Clifford could go into in detail when he is ready. Remember when Cliff is recalling these experiences, he’s recalling it with so much detail, that he actually feels what he felt in 1970. Many times when he is explaining these incidents, I see in his eyes, what he felt and is experiencing.

I KNOW BY TALKING TO HIM, AND DOING RESEARCH, CERTAIN MATERIALS WILL BECOME TRANSPARENT WHEN ENERGY IS APPLIED TO THEM. THAT WHY THE CRAFT HAS NO REAL WINDOWS BECAUSE THE WALLS OF THE CRAFT CAN BECOME TRANSPARENT TO SEE THROUGH WHILE TRAVELING IN SPACE BUT BE AS STRONG AS METAL.

THE SO CALLED CONTROL PANEL IS WIRELESS; THIS IS HOW WE WOULD DESCRIBE THIS. I KNOW AS A FACT THAT WHEN CLIFFORD WOULD EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS INSIDE SOME OF THE CRAFT, HE WOULD SAY THERE IS NO VISIBLE WIRES, SO THEY HAVE THE TECHONOGOLY TO TRANSMIT SIGNALS THRU THE WALLS. USE THE WALL AS A PATH FOR ELECTRICAL SIGNALS. I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON AEROSPACE CABLING FOR OVER 20 YEARS. THERE ARE METHODS OF DOING THAT, NOT AS ADVANCED AS OUR VISITORS.

SOME CONTROL DEVICES USES CAPACITANCE FROM OUR HANDS, ETC. THIS TOO IS TECHONOLGY MORE ADVANCE THAN OURS. SOME OF THIS TECHONOLIGIES IS EXPLAINED IN SPACECAST 2020 AND OTHER GOV. WEB SITES. BUT STILL WE ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS IN OUR PHYSICS.

ALSO OUR VISITORS ARE ALWAYS CONCERN BECAUSE OF ALL THE WARS WE ARE INVOLVED IN. AS THEY SAID MANY TIME, “HOW CAN A RACE WHICH IS CAPABLE OF SO MUCH LOVE CAN DO SO MUCH EVIL TO THEMSELVES.”

I will be talking to Cliff more, but I hope this gives you an insight of what Clifford went through and why we are blessed to have him on this thread.

God bless,
Joe Z

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Joe Z, that is very insightful, thank you.

It corresponds well with Col. Philip Corso's book.

For those who are unconvinced....imagine, for just one moment, you could go back in time to, say....1940. AND you brought a laptop computer with you. Would YOU be able to explaiin how it works?? Could you now????? Explain how a computer works??? Remember, please....they didn't even have television in 1940!!!!!!!!

It's been said, very well by Sir Arthur C. Clarke, better than I can quote him. Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indisguinshable from magic.

(sorry for the spelling.....)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Second post, Joe Z....about the 'control panels' that are wireless.

I think they are directly contolled, by the operator's brain.

Sounds weird, I know...but the US Military are working on that idea, right now. 'Controlling' an airplane, by the pilot's thoughts. It would be like the way you reach for a glass of water, with your arm.

Oh, guess the MIB are going to break down my door now, just for daring to think.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

A craft that had some similar qualities was described in " In League" by Baldin. That craft was in "our" posession and was being used for several purposes. The "see through" quality has been described often. Also walls that conform to the needs of the user.

Bet we won't be manufacturing that technology for quite a few years!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Baldin? As in Lou Baldin? As in sleeper? hmmmm. ok.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Thanks for this very interesting post Joe Z, it confirms sorely some things that where also claimed by others to.

Originally posted by Joe Z
ALSO OUR VISITORS ARE ALWAYS CONCERN BECAUSE OF ALL THE WARS WE ARE INVOLVED IN. AS THEY SAID MANY TIME, “HOW CAN A RACE WHICH IS CAPABLE OF SO MUCH LOVE CAN DO SO MUCH EVIL TO THEMSELVES.”

That is an interesting and true remark because technological we can with the knowledge especially available in the black projects we have today change this world in a sort of paradise for all in my opinion.

But I wonder if certain visitors could also have anything to do with this to?

I will be talking to Cliff more, but I hope this gives you an insight of what Clifford went through and why we are blessed to have him on this thread.

That gives us indeed “some” insight of what Clifford went through, and I am convinced that we are indeed blessed to have him [and you] on this thread.

Originally posted by plumranch
A craft that had some similar qualities was described in " In League" by Baldin. That craft was in "our" posession and was being used for several purposes. The "see through" quality has been described often. Also walls that conform to the needs of the user.

You are right about that, and what of the pencil thin red beams that shot out and hit Clifford in the eye. He thought he passed out. Later the colonel told him that he was away from them for about 45 minutes.
Its looks in a way at the laser pen also describe in that same book.

The device was similar to a laser pen, except that the beam was visible and only extended three feet. The person who was paralyzed remained fully conscious, but was unable to move in any way except for his eyes. People who are touched by this beam are literally frozen in their strides. They remained that way as long as the beam made contact with their head. Once the beam was lifted, the person under its power quickly regained normality, although the subject became disoriented and did not remember what, if anything, had happened to them.

[edit on 27/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
hi cliff, i just wanted to ask if you had read or had any knowledge of the terra papers and what your thoughts on them were if any ?.
anyway keep up the good work ,hope your feeling better soon,in this day and age its nice to see someone who is unwavering in their belief,courage and convictions ,as an ambassador for the people of the earth you would do us proud ,thanks again friend

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Cliff if your on the same side as Sleeper, what happen to Sleeper
?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sleeper can be contacted here:

loubaldin.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Folks,

I talked to Clifford; this is what I know from him, about how he participated in at least 12 recovery procedures regarding extraterrestrial spacecraft. Of course they don’t all crash.

Joe, thanks for that info.

I think that's the kind of data we all hope to see in this thread so we can discuss about it. Well, now there're eleven more to talk about it, right?
Thanks a lot!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am so glad that I found this thread! To Clifford Stone and all those involved, Thank you!
I have spent quite some time going through page after page on this thread, mostly reading Mr. Stones responses, but so far I have not found answers to my own questions. I am assuming that you, Joe Z, are answering now on his behalf. Hope you can help…

For starters, I have heard that Mr. Stone believes that sometime in the future, aliens will make their presence known and will claim to have created Christ…

- What will their objective be in making this claim?
- How did Mr. Stone come across this information?
- I understand that Mr. Stone is a Christian. Was he before or after contact with other aliens, and what is their opinion concerning Jesus Christ?

Thank you for your time and God bless.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply posted on 10-6-2008 @ 01:11 PM by rjmelter

do you have to be on ats for a certain amount of time before your posts are treated with respect? rjmelter seems to think so!

Mr Stone,

One question I have is! .... does Asia have some kind of pull for our visitors? This area goes back in time to religious books per say! Hence your stay in Vietnam?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join