It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Joe, no need to apologize for grammar...we see bad grammar all over the 'interwebs'....what matters is our (your, and my) contribution, even when it is 'spellingly' challenged, to coin a word.

I have a sense for grammar, but that's not important right now. What IS important is what you, Joe, and our friend Clifford are bringing to this discussion. None of us are professional writers....I'm just a guy who knows how to spell, and with a little bit of ADD, I pay attention to what I write, but I still make mistakes, especially in the heat of the moment....as we all do....

Joe, your latest post rang so true, to what I've read from other sources, and I won't waste time talking about them. I'd invite others who happen upon this thread to read for themselves....find it, it's out there.

Typing on the internet is very limiting, but it's all we have, until meeting in person.

Without facial expression and body language clues.....you'll have to decide for yourselves, where the truth is. That is part of the human condition....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Thank you, Joe, for your reply.

And indeed, no apologies for grammar/spelling are needed!

As long as you don't resort to enigineering formula, I'll follow your discourse with rapt enthusiasm!

It does not suprise me in the least that the craft designs you've seen show no signs of "heat shielding". Advanced laminar flow technologies, or perhaps even (and more likely) "plasmic encapsulation sheilding" would negate the need for obvious, heavy thermal protection. The NASA Space Shuttle, 30 year old technology as it is, would not be able to endure the full thermal assult of re-entry were it not for the insultating properties of the plasma layer naturally generated upon its re-entry. Its thermal tiles would not be sufficient.

And I doubt that any craft capable of manipulating gravity in such a way so as to form and stabilize a wormhole in the fabric of space-time, would have much difficulty gravitationally manipulating the atmosphere surrounding it to afford frictionless navigation through said atmosphere.

No friction, no heat; No heat, no speed limit.

Now here's a question (and perhaps answer, as well):

Would not the development of wormhole technology, by natural extension, virtually guarantee the development of time travel technology? Given of course the understood link between Time and Space: ie. Einstienian Space/Time.

Perhaps our visitors, recognizing this technological link-up, and the risks it presents to civilizations posessing it, are actively seeking to forestall our research and discoveries in this area...

...at least until they are certain (perhaps by hard experience themselves) that we, as a species, are mature enough to handle what we may learn?

Bhadhidar

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

You "relate to them in a scientific way". I am not really sure what this has to do with whether or not a persons stories are fact or fiction. I suppose I am interested to know how you achieved this intimacy with Stone's experiences. So Stone actually has never provided proof to you of the existence of anything but rather he has opened your eyes?
What is the nature of your engineering work?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker,

Thank you for your response; I know what you are saying. What I’m trying to do, is open up the conversation to an unlimited level. This means, based on what I know about Clifford and our visitors there is much more to ask. Where do you start, I think the more we understand they are more like us and they worry about us blowing ourselves up because of our ego and proud, the more in makes sense. Some of the visitors I feel don’t have those traits. Life would be interesting if we looked at thing s differently. Because based on the information I get from Clifford and other folks (persons who are also interested in this field) I start piecing things together. How do you start questions about other civilizations that involved from a different level of thinking then ours.

To answer the other question, I use my engineering talent to investigate what I know about our visitors and try to relate it with other engineers and scientist who had similar experiences or knowledge. It’s interesting to see that about 70% of the persons I talk to know that we are not alone, but they feel it’s not important right now in their life. I talked to folks in MUFON and other org’s but they all have some type of agenda, nothing wrong with that. What motivates me is that knowing about their (visitor’s) science, anything is possible with us, if we use the knowledge properly. Someday we should have organizations that study our visitors and not try to figure out how we can make money on them. I’m just saying, I’m not pointing fingers. I think different about our visitor than others would; it gives me peace of mind that someday we will travel the stars if we look more at ourselves.

God Bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Joe (I'm jealous of where you live!) but that's not important to this discussion.

You had some very kind words, thank you. I mean all that I write, I never intend sarcasm....well, actually, if I AM sarcastic, then I point it out, as needed. But, not here, on this thread.....at all.

I trust that you, Joe, and Mr. Stone are valid.

There has been a concept in my mind, for some time. It involves the ability (or inability) of ascribing any sort of what we consider 'human' concepts or sensibilities to an alien species.

I see, too often, people who question the ET phenom by trying to assume these 'visitors' will think the way that humans do. What hubris!!

Let's try this analogy, for a moment. A three-year old child would not (normally) have the ability to comprehend the complexities involved in adult inter-personal relationships. Can this concept be extrapolated out, to helpfully explain to humans how far we need to grow, in order to reach better understanding???

Thanks. Comments???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

reply posted on 3-6-2008 @ 01:26 PM by Stockburn Clifford,
Tell us in specific detail about the 57 species of alien. Surely you have already written and cataloged them already. A cut and paste would be nice.
reply to post by Stockburn

As I said before, I am working on something along this line. But it is not an easy task. Surely, you have never been in the military or held a clearance. If you ever held a clearance or been in the military, you would not ask for something such as, “specific detail” about the 57 species.

God bless,

Cliff

Cliff, if you ever write a book about the 57 alien species, complete with illustrations...etc, I guarantee you it'll be a bestseller within a week!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Can this concept be extrapolated out, to helpfully explain to humans how far we need to grow, in order to reach better understanding???
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thought I'd touch upon the concept of humanity maturing and developing proper ethics. Here are a few observations:

- Most people do the right thing. About half do it because it is the right thing to do and the rest do it for other reasons but mostly for fear of being caught and getting punished or at least embarassed.

- Everyone has a price, some low, some high. (You do this for us, we put 10 million in your account, you're happy, we're happy.)

- In every large group or culture there are some extremely bad apples. Some aren't smart enough to not get caught or exposed but some are and they inevitably seem to cause havic.

My guess is that in Korona's culture they all do the right thing for the right reasons, there are no bad apples, the correct decisions are made and the right things are done all the time. Perfect ethics leads to peace and harmony.

Could that ever happen here on earth? Why or why not?

[edit on 16/6/08 by plumranch]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

My guess is that in Korona's culture they all do the right thing for the right reasons, there are no bad apples, the correct decisions are made and the right things are done all the time. Perfect ethics leads to peace and harmony.

Could that ever happen here on earth? Why or why not?

The "bureau" has noted your request/statement. haha

Think about it!

"Korona" is long term compatriot and friend... obviously must be supportive of Cliff's disclosure attempt and mission. Otherise telepathic messages would say NO! ...."not yet ...don't do this!"

All Korona has to do is be intelligent enough to say something ... anything... that is beyond this world's knowledge.... verifiable immediately or NOT and that will promote GIANT leaps in Cliff's mission.

Come in Korona... I am reading you !!!!...but the intergalatic interference is distorting the message... SPEAK UP PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
With all the sarcastic replys i've seen. I sure hope ATS is working on something better and atleast relaxing with laughter at these posts

Sgt Cliff - Good luck with what your trying to accomplish. Anything is possible... The secret is be like the Government. Always have a backup plan and an insurance policy. I do not believe the Government is an Evil kid with a magnifying glass though, I beleive they have the best wishes for society and are pushed by another form of shadow Government. The Wishes of the many outweight the wishes of the few unfortunately. The world has to be UNITED.

All those Bible Thumpers out there... Before i state what im about to I want you to think about this. ( If Heaven were to come back to earth and everyone were to be living with God and Jesus... Would it not be a New World Order Under God?) Think about that.

I think the world does need to be reunited... Think about it. We are all 1 race, with different colors. Even animals behaive better. Is it that we are scared because of the years of conditioning of Yanks,Greens,Chinks,AfroAmericans, all this horrible slander and name calling... or are we afraid of the inevitable. Eventually the world will become one... once again. Dont be afraid. Its the FEAR that feeds hatred... without it all that is left is Regular old LOVE. The world will never be perfect but when we learn to tolerate each other better like our ARMED forces MAYBE just MAYBE things will start working out. Mission Achieved.

The world has been united for a long time under the belief that there is a Higher being... a supreme being... So why dont they act like it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Its the FEAR that feeds hatred... without it all that is left is Regular old LOVE. The world will never be perfect but when we learn to tolerate each other better like our ARMED forces MAYBE just MAYBE things will start working out. Mission Achieved.

The world has been united for a long time under the belief that there is a Higher being... a supreme being... So why dont they act like it?

Same reason your blind to what's around you and in you.

The Ugly Truth - The Ugly American

Not all... are like this.. but one gets a picture of just how dark one soul can be. No one can speak for humanity or earth. Hence why they "visits" mono eh mono.. or secretly with certain institutions.

What they value may not be along the same lines we consider of value. So if there is no common ground.. what's there to talk about?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Im not blind sir, everything you see around you is related and works together, wether in tact or fuzzy and confused or just dead wrong the facts are swirling around us and we are to use what we know to figure out the truth... I am not... Blind. Im just not 100% correct, and neither are you. Welcome to The Real World. It sucks doesnt it?

Edit to add:

Dont be ignorant wow I just clicked the link... Now im just upset and will be ignorant like you. Do not think because we have disagreeing and arguably different oppinions does not mean one is WRONG, the fact of the matter is we are both wrong because neither of us is correct. If you knew the truth sir you would be doing something about it. END OF STORY.

That said. Have a nice day.

Edit to add more:

Just because we disagree on the rest does not mean that im not disgusted with what the Millitary has become. It is in fact Why I was Discharged from the Air Force. Im sick of the crap. Upon graduating BMT and going to my technical school and indoc to a special operations program I realized how rediculous some of the thigns were... Some of those people started drinking immediately, found pot, meth etc.. brought it on base... etc. If I were to report any of it I was considered a Blue Falcon and what would happen to me would something of a mishap. OOPS. He fell down the stair well with his 75 LB Ruck Sack. I dont disagree that America is becoming ugly but its just the same as all of the troubled youth around the world experiencing poverty. American Business has stopped supporting its own citizens and started supporting Collectivism of Moneyism. Drrr. I even almost got beat up for a comment i had made. My Sergeant asked me is that flag worth defending... I was like well.... He didn't let me finish. I stood outside his door for about an hour. The other sergeants later questioned me the day I was leaving they said. We wish you would have just toughed it out and stayed. And I explained to them the undecent Americans are painting the picture for the rest of the world and the people who love what America used to be are the ones that would get blown up in that name. Not me. America the Land of Truth and Justice is what I stand for. I have not seen that land in a while... I miss it. I only found it in books and school in my youth.. Now that im in the real world its over.

So again... dont think you know me or my thoughts on everything...

Another thing I noticed when I came back home... How distracted the world is from the truth of whats going in in this world. Turn on the TV... Get Glued to your Mind Control Tube. You have no Idea sir.

Edit to add even more:

Sorry Cliff, not on topic

So to state what I did...

I believe cliff because I know how the military works as far as Chain of Command, Need to Know ... etc. I believe Cliff also because I've done a lot of research into these things. I believe in the Creator... (not to say cliff does but he does in God, to me its the same person). If a person learns to meditate appropriately they tap into what is unknown to me but you can tap into the knowledge of the world and maybe even universe its a surreal peace. Christians dont practice it today but in the Bible what they described Jesus as doing was meditating... tapping into the knowledge... possibly even God Himself. I was researching something about the Indians and something the practiced. Going off into the wilderness alone for days on end... ALSO something JESUS did. This isn't about proving if its true or not... but how come so many cultures across the globe practice different forms of meditation and the ones who walk away with real peace and love in their heart are the ones who seperate themselves from the rest of the misguided world.

The thing we have buried so deep.. the truth is within ourselves... and THAT is how they speak to us, our spirits/soul. It is what connects us to the world, each other and them... The Tip of the Pyramid and beyond it... the essense of all that is and isn't... the Creator.

Every SINGLE bit of this is related. No matter how crazy i sound.. Look at the common threads.

Edit because Rj just likes to hear himself speak:

Eventually... The Military Does weed out the crap... but it takes a little bit of time for the masses to show their ugly faces... its very unfortunate but that happens in regular society too
K Im done. G-Night all

[edit on 16-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I think one must be cautious with a title like that, and not even being American, I find the title offensive. Some horrible people exist in ANY army, in ANY country, at ANY one time. The title should read "This pathetic group of troops and their sadistic ways" or "SOME psychotic troops in Iraq from the American army".

One thing the NWO want is for America to become hated as a whole, and you have to see past this. Center your focus on the current US administration, or the actual criminals in these atrocious acts. Not the great MAJORITY of the American population, or their army members.

Attention should NOT however be taken off these psychos, and their actions, and they should be tracked down and prosecuted for their crimes.

Z

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OK this is my last post in this thread for a considerable while.

I apologise to any who have been annoyed with inferred challenges and to Cliff and Joe if they have felt uncomfortable

There were two motivating reasons for the posts ( I very rarely post here at ATS ) One is disclosed in full recently in "ATS at Roswell thread" the other is

A few years ago I had a bizzare almost unexplainable experience. My recollection can at this time be called a "dream".

I regularly travel to my home town from my city home hundreds and hundreds of times. I almost know every tree every country property but note changes that occur. I know the trip with cruise control on takes X:yy hrs minutes (plus stop time) I left at known time and is customary I rang my relatives to advise almost precise arrival so they would not wait for dinner.

Along the way in a hilly quiet area outside city... I love looking at country sky and brilliance of the stars on the now boring trip... I notice a new " brilliant light on a tower" strange orange seemed to pulse into a metalic greenish blue sometimes. IT got bigger by the time I had observersed for a while it finally dawned on me it was moving!!! Ahhh must be shooters with bright lights on a mountain track..... wrong!!!.... it swapped from left side car to right side almost instantly!!!

I screeched the brakes and got out to look!

The next thing I consciously remember was the next service centre where I regularly stop as usually quick service I thought I should grab something to eat so as not to embarrass hosts by arriving at all hungry. I walked in to an almost deserted cafe waiting waiting after 10 mins getting frustrusted, coughing and slaming fridge doors to attract attention at counter...... it was then I looked at my watch.... I had lost over 2 hours....

Staggered I asked lady who arrived fom washing up duties eventually to confirm the time on my watch.

Subsequently I have had full recall of all that transpired. Maybe it was imagination or a dream but I have never before ever been a UFO or alien minded person. Also I can watch a movie 2 times and not recall exactly what the plot was as well as I can recall all the goings on... much of it far too rediculous and private to post here at this time.

BUT

recently I saw a thread involving Clifford Stone here... never ever heard of him before infact I googled "Clement Stone" as he was a famous philosopher... thought it might be him they were referring to..

Here is the point.... many of the things Cliff has said match exactly my "dream" recall. Pity is he doesn't provide any detail. I could easily describe in explicit detail the entities what they looked like why they were subtly different to human, the manner of communication types. In the experience asked them to assure me it was not a dream by telling me something I could not possibly naturally know in my education to date but that I would be able to verify at a later date. YEP YOU got it!!!!!.... I found recently two Russian physicists that have published ground breaking peer reviewed papers.... discovering exactly what I was told.

Now Sorry if I helped scare Cliff and Joe away... but for goodness sake stirr up your trusted ATS team to do something!!!! or be a little bolder with the information. IF IT IS REAL?

IF what Cliff says is predominately true particularly his EXPERIENCE with his natural senses, then the world MUST know!!!! As Reagan once said "nothing else would unite the world" also to do much to eliminate religious bigottry and BS! that chokes the planet..

I will check periodically to see if anyone here grows any testicles!!!!

thanks & bye

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Hi Folks,

I hope you don’t mind me calling you that. No disrespect. Anyway I was talking to Cliff today and he told me to mention that he has been very busy the last few days at work. He works at the Job Corp helping under-privileged kids. I met the kids or children he deals with, they are parentless, etc. When I was in Roswell, I tried to start a Civil Air Patrol Squadron there to help motivate the young adults about aerospace, but the parents didn’t see any value. Any way Cliff attention is always on the kids first, he said he will post soon.
I was looking at some notes and remembering when I was at the Disclosure Project in May 2001 with Cliff. I when to the Closed Sessions to meet some of the witnesses. Because of my background, I want to make no one disclosed any information because someone told them that they can waive their security oath. I meet with one who was a missile commander at a SAC base, documents are on the FOIA site, if not I will find the link. The person who was with us was always concerned and bothered about the incident of the flying discs over the missile silos. What happen our visitors hover over and said something to the commander. He said he never told anyone, not ever his wife. Clifford right away knew what the visitor said to him. He said what they said. Without a hesitation he said “Don’t be afraid, we are just slowing you what we are capable of doing. Of course the (10) missiles were made inert, harness, the official from the missile manufacturer couldn’t explain. What I saw was a man who thought he was crazy; all the sudden realized that what happen was true. That told me we should never hide the truth from other. I had a case at work that someone else saw something and though he was crazy. I told about this thread and Cliff, he wants to meet him someday. When I was in Washington D.C. I meet many witnesses that had different situation, but talked very clammily about it also. A B-52 is given vector because of a fast walker is in direct path of the aircraft. This person was from NORAD. Fast walker means UFO. So you see we all all on this thread because we had some type of experience, once you know you’re not crazy, now you can look for the truth.

Peace,
Joe Z.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Has2b,

Remember every time our visitor’s approach a person, they will always say, "Don't be Afraid" or "Are you Afraid" So what ever any body tells me, I always have an open mind. That the purpose of this thread, to share with others.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Z
reply to post by Has2b

Has2b,

Remember every time our visitor’s approach a person, they will always say, "Don't be Afraid" or "Are you Afraid" So what ever any body tells me, I always have an open mind. That the purpose of this thread, to share with others.

God bless,
Joe Z.

Hi Joe Z, I really wonder the following and correct me if I am wrong.
I see that you, your brother Clifford, and also Dr. Steven Greer speak only in a positive way about our Extraterrestrial visitors.
But there are others in the field that definitely sees it not alone as only positive.
And with so many different ET visitors out there, you can’t expect that they are all only benevolent to us.
I mention this because there happen as far as I know definitely certain very unpleasant things during some abduction cases and look for instance also to the cattle mutilation phenomenon, that gives me the very strong impression that some of them are not so benevolent to us and look more in a way definitely malevolent to us.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I know that despite how incredible it sounds for most people some so called Ufo’s [the ARV’s for instance] are in fact under total control of humans, and that they act as even Dr. Steven Greer himself say nowadays in a malevolent way in some cases.
But even that still doesn’t count for all those bad abduction experiences and cattle mutilations in my opinion.
Can you say something about that all?

I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Sorry about the last post, I was kind of tried and got back from work late last night. I can't post at work, so I have to wait until I get home.

Now about your question about our visitor’s, everything I heard from Clifford, the witnesses in D.C., co-workers, other folks were always positive, I'm not saying that there's no bad apples, who are we to say or know. I just try to put out there what I hear from others, and how the pieces might come together, a common link between all the experiences. I hope these posts about the information I get open the minds of other to think of the possibilities.

Anyway I got to go to work. Keep the thread going, and ask each one another what if. I feel disclosure is soon, when I don't know, but I know you and I will be ready.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Sorry about the last post, I was kind of tried and got back from work late last night. I can't post at work, so I have to wait until I get home.

Don’t be sorry Joe Z because that is no problem at all, I certainly understand that you and your brother are very busy with work and such.
Therefore I respect both of you even more then I already did for doing this really great and very important work here on ATS.

Now about your question about our visitor’s, everything I heard from Clifford, the witnesses in D.C., co-workers, other folks were always positive, I'm not saying that there's no bad apples, who are we to say or know. I just try to put out there what I hear from others, and how the pieces might come together, a common link between all the experiences. I hope these posts about the information I get open the minds of other to think of the possibilities.

You make it very clear to me with this answer and I absolute believe what you said, because your brother Clifford and you and those other witnesses in D.C are the people who are really in the know, no question about that.

I would like to tell you my personal feeling and view about this all.
I am convinced that there are many extraterrestrial civilisations out there, much and much more then those who are visiting us now, and no doubt that some of them that if they had the change good do us much harm.
But we are so lucky that the big majority of those Extraterrestrial civilisations out there are absolute benevolent to us and more important are in absolute control.

I feel disclosure is soon, when I don't know, but I know you and I will be ready.

You are absolute right in that, no doubt about it whatsoever, but despite that I will be ready it will be for all of us the biggest earthshaking event ever happened in human’s history.

I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You should read Whitley Streibers latest blog from 6/13/08. This explains his take on the grays and why some are evil. He doesn't believe they are like us biologically, but rather have evolved from a much more primitive form.
www.unknowncountry.com...

[edit on 6/17/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

You should read Whitley Streibers latest blog from 6/13/08. This explains his take on the grays and why some are evil. He doesn't believe they are like us biologically, but rather have evolved from a much more primitive form.
www.unknowncountry.com...

[edit on 6/17/2008 by pjslug]

Thanks pjslug, I frequently visit Whitleys site but obvious miss this one, so thanks to for the tip.

These remarks grabbed my special attention because I think almost the same way about this, except that I think that most of us aren’t ready at all.

All of these people are at risk of losing their souls, no matter whether they are acting out of duty, conviction, fear or a combination of all three. Let me be very specific about this. After we die, a field remains that contains vast information, the whole content of a life, and often many lives. This conditional being has the potential to expand into ecstasy, or to contract into itself, unable to face the fire of innocence that is life at this level. It is possible to find one's way out of this denied configuration, but it doesn't happen often, and it is a terrible, terrible thing to have happen.

It's time for everybody to free themselves. We can engage, as a species, with the grays. This document offers an efficient template for doing so. Because any of us are ready--and a few certainly are--all of us are ready. And not a moment too soon, because we are in a race. Our planetary environment is deteriorating fast, and with it our ability to maintain the kind of advanced social structures that are essential for turning a conscious face to our visitors.

[edit on 17/6/08 by spacevisitor]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join