It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Joe Z, I am always skeptical when "contactees" state that extraterrestrials are shocked by our violent nature, or that the aliens are an inherently peaceful species. I do not believe that we are the only warfaring species in the multiverse. It seems that an extraterrestrial species which has traveled far and wide in the galaxy would have encountered many such violent species as ours. So your claim that Stones alien friends cannot understand how a species capable of such love could also be capable of such violence is further proof of the baseless nature of his claims. I would surmise that all advanced species have a history of war, although they may have overcome that base impulse over time.

I read that when people compulsively lie they frequently paint themselves as a protagonist or humble hero. It's the 'as long as we're dreaming I get to be Hon Solo' factor. Clifford paints himself as a liberator of a captured alien in one of his videos available online. Tim Burisch (the hoaxer) paints himself as a liberator of aliens as well. In my own dealings with tellers of great unsubstantiated tales I have come across this behavior frequently. It's like children bragging to each other about their girlfriend in the next town over that no ones ever met. Clifford, all do respect, can prove nothing. He may think he's telling the truth and you may be able to see it in his eyes but without anything solid all I see on his videos is another compulsive liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Mr Stone,

Given that there are so many alleged coverups and denial by governements across the world, which are the trusted organisations a person, with indisputable evidence of existence of UFOs, can go to?

The purpose is for the truthful dissemination of information regarding existence of UFOs. Until now, we are unable to get definitive proof, so continues the pointless perpetual arguments between believers and non believers.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Gigantopithecus]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
Joe Z, I am always skeptical when "contactees" state that extraterrestrials are shocked by our violent nature, or that the aliens are an inherently peaceful species. I do not believe that we are the only warfaring species in the multiverse. It seems that an extraterrestrial species which has traveled far and wide in the galaxy would have encountered many such violent species as ours. So your claim that Stones alien friends cannot understand how a species capable of such love could also be capable of such violence is further proof of the baseless nature of his claims. I would surmise that all advanced species have a history of war, although they may have overcome that base impulse over time.

I read that when people compulsively lie they frequently paint themselves as a protagonist or humble hero. It's the 'as long as we're dreaming I get to be Hon Solo' factor. Clifford paints himself as a liberator of a captured alien in one of his videos available online. Tim Burisch (the hoaxer) paints himself as a liberator of aliens as well. In my own dealings with tellers of great unsubstantiated tales I have come across this behavior frequently. It's like children bragging to each other about their girlfriend in the next town over that no ones ever met. Clifford, all do respect, can prove nothing. He may think he's telling the truth and you may be able to see it in his eyes but without anything solid all I see on his videos is another compulsive liar.

A good point of view but a bit harsh dont you think?

Why would he lie? at the end of the day you would be caught out no ifs or buts.

I trust the guy because of my feelings and studying his back ground, if I am wrong well I have learnt a good lesson in life.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Point 2! If Clifford was leading us to a world of bullsit then his family would suffer the aftermath.

Remember! what ever you choose in life and the paths you take effects others.

God Bless Corso

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i have followed this thread from the start,haven seen cliff for awhile,im just wondering how hes doing,will he be back on here soon?i miss you cliff,im sure im not the only one...god bless you and get well

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Bob, I am not sure what a person hopes to accomplish by telling tall tales. But your assertion that a 'man is telling the truth because it would be harmful to his family if he was lying' is not a valid point. Every person in history who has committed a crime or told a lie has done so at the expense of their families and their own reputation. Yet crimes and lies continue to occur. A person has yet to come forward on this thread and offer any proof of anything except Cliff's word or their own gut feelings. I myself am a hopeful believer and have followed Cliff's stories for years. I do not think he is a really bad guy or anything but he offers nothing but more of the same. Big claims and no proof.

There is nothing in his military history or anything else to make him a believable authority in these matters. The documents released under freedom of information are completely unrelated to his grandiose claims, they may as well be cooking recipes. It's not like he was an Avionics engineer or an intelligence operative or anything that would somehow in any way make him a relevant person in matters of this sort. In fact, besides for the fact that he is a veteran, no one would even listen to his stories. He would be dismissed as a crackpot for his utter lack of proof.

If proof comes forward I will be the first to admit my error, in this case I don't think it will. We need to be looking to more qualified people for proof of the existence of extraterrestrial visitation. I do admit I am not sure who these qualified persons are. We are in a tough situation and I think that is why people like Stone, whose stories are interesting but unprovable , are listened to in the first place.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by hammanderr]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just to point out that saying "what does one gain from this?" is the most redundant and self explanatory questions.

To quote myself from several pages ago.

"And i think if everyone wanted to speak to me, knew my name, i'd appeared in countless interviews, written and helped write books, documentaries and had met lot of people in the ufo field and was quite respected....i'd be happy or my ego would be massaged.
people say what motives could one have.....how about notoriety,or respect, or fame? For some people this is more than enough: note: see any reality tv programme!!"

Come on, as pointed out by someone just above.....nothing will come from this.

you may as well be writing letters to santa.

[edit on 28/6/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

It's not like he was an Avionics engineer or an intelligence operative or anything that would somehow in any way make him a relevant person in matters of this sort.

We need to be looking to more qualified people for proof of the existence of extraterrestrial visitation.

About those remarks you make here, are you familiar with the disclosureproject?

And if so, then you know of the there available military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses where under Mr. Stone who are ready to tell there story during open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth?
Where under: Radar/Pilot Cases, SAC/Nuke, Government Insiders/NASA/Deep Insiders and Technology/ Science.

May I ask you your opinion of those people besides Mr. Stone in relation to your remarks above then?
Don’t you think that these are the qualified people for proof of the existence of extraterrestrial visitation of where you speak?

Because if you don’t, what sort of people will you believe then?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for your input, but how is this related to the named person? as you do not seem to have much knowledge on his back ground.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
reply to post by hammanderr

It's not like he was an Avionics engineer or an intelligence operative or anything that would somehow in any way make him a relevant person in matters of this sort.

We need to be looking to more qualified people for proof of the existence of extraterrestrial visitation.

About those remarks you make here, are you familiar with the disclosureproject?

And if so, then you know of the there available military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses where under Mr. Stone who are ready to tell there story during open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth?
Where under: Radar/Pilot Cases, SAC/Nuke, Government Insiders/NASA/Deep Insiders and Technology/ Science.

May I ask you your opinion of those people besides Mr. Stone in relation to your remarks above then?
Don’t you think that these are the qualified people for proof of the existence of extraterrestrial visitation of where you speak?

Because if you don’t, what sort of people will you believe then?

A good reply and do not waste your breath, as these guys are full on skecptics

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have done my research thank you.
And have looked into Mr.Stone quite thoroughly and i think i am as entitled as anyone to form an opinion from what i've read.

That's all any of you guys have done?
apart from ats staff who may have actually met him.

I've seen it said in articles he is credible an genuine, and also seen him less favourably looked upon/debunked in others.
it's all opinion, that's the point.

Although i take what he says with a grain of salt, others revere and look up to him.
I do not say which is right or wrong, just express my opinion like anyone else.

I think the point is that we do not know...no evidence has been presented in relevance to the stories told.
I don't not say cliff is a bad guy or even dishonest, i just need something to verify his story.
And up until this point, nothing has surfaced that holds any weight or merit to back up these claims.

Could be a conspiracy that he's listed as a clerk and nothing to prove his team or role existed has surfaced, or it could be that was his job and he fancied a spot in the limelight and decided to use his knowledge of training and words and protocol to convince people that what he says (korona/ufos/recoveies) is true and not just an elaborate tale.

The point is we don't know?
So i would tend to be skeptical until shown something to state otherwise.
The way most do on the skunkworks forum and others.

Thanks, blup.

[edit on 29/6/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Joe Z, I am always skeptical when "contactees" state that extraterrestrials are shocked by our violent nature, or that the aliens are an inherently peaceful species. I do not believe that we are the only warfaring species in the multiverse. It seems that an extraterrestrial species which has traveled far and wide in the galaxy would have encountered many such violent species as ours. So your claim that Stones alien friends cannot understand how a species capable of such love could also be capable of such violence is further proof of the baseless nature of his claims.

From what I've seen, they can't understand the extremes we go through, we are capable of great feats of love, yet we slaughter each other and have a serious lack of empathy for our fellow man, one of the reaosns they find us interesting is our emotions, they 'flare up' for lack of a better phrase. So to say all Cliffs claims are baseless for your lack of insight is a tad rash wouldn't you say?

EMM

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

And up until this point, nothing has surfaced that holds any weight or merit to back up these claims.

Could be a conspiracy that he's listed as a clerk and nothing to prove his team or role existed has surfaced, or it could be that was his job and he fancied a spot in the limelight and decided to use his knowledge of training and words and protocol to convince people that what he says (korona/ufos/recoveies) is true and not just an elaborate tale.

Blup, you are in the difficult position of asking whether or not the emperor is actually parading about "in the all-together"!

That is a position that is bound to ruffle more than a few feathers.

But, in the interest of "Denying Ignorance", it is absolutely vital.

Personally, I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, at least until he provides some piece of data that can be verified either true or false.

Apparently, like you, I'm not sure anything given to us to date meets that standard.

I continue to hope, but let us say that I'm not holding my breath.

This is a very long thread, but I think that if you've read some of my earlier postings, you'll get a sense of the "type" of independently verifiable information we both may be seeking.

The quote I've selected above touches most directly on the this issue of verifiability; in fact, it quite reflects a question I posed earlier on:

"How did the military come to select Mr. Stone for this unique "extrcurricular" duty? How did the military brass know that this particular clerk, out of thousands of soldiers, outwardly just like him, posses the ability to communicate with extraterrestrials?"

Blup, you and I both seem to suspect that the answer to these, rather simple, questions hold a key to establishing the truth (or fantasy) underlying the basis of this whole thread.

By Mr. Stone's account, there are very few (just seven, I beleive he said) people who share his ability. Therefore, the military Must have had some means of identifying those rare individuals who had this ability:

-a test or personal referal system must be in place to identify, verify and recruit.

That system, if it exists, MUST have a "paper trail" associated with it. Where is the paper trail?

Mr. Stone has spent a lifetime researching and gathering government documents under the FOIA; has he never inquired about documents pertaining to the more "extrordinary" aspects of his own service?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
as someone claimed earlier... Im sure clifford is a nice guy... just a bit dillusional, I have followed this whole thread, and have not learned one thing from clifford. Just makes me more of a skeptic than I allready am. I would be kind of angry actually, If i had asked him to come and answer questions, and this is what I got. Makes the site look pretty desperate, and more laughable than anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
That system, if it exists, MUST have a "paper trail" associated with it. Where is the paper trail?

Hi Bhadhidar, that system doesn’t exist, there isn’t a "paper trail" of such associated with things like these, and you must know that.
I wonder, did you ever read “Understanding UFO Secrecy” and “Testimony that Explains the Secrecy” of the “Executive Summary of the Disclosure Project Briefing Document” of the disclosure project?
If not, and you are intested, let me know, because if you want I can send it to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

You summed it up perfectly my friend.
We may indeed be "singing from the same hymn sheet" so to speak.
I have enjoyed debating this with you and others in this long thread.

All we ask is something?
Is that really too much?

When the time-travelers come (and they do all the time) here with their tales, we entertain them for a while, and when nothing is offered or proved or said that has any weight or merit, we move on.

This thread has been going for a while and many people have asked repeatedly for something......nothing has surfaced.

I'm not saying hoax or a load of baloney....but that's because there is nothing to say it to?
Nothing has been said that's found to be true and no documents of any significance have been presented.

So....i still await a result of some sort and will continue to check back for any new info.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I have heard none of the claims that Stone has made verified by these nuclear engineers and military people or by other such highly qualified types. Many of them have claimed to have seen UFOs and even videotaped them. None of the truly reputable witnesses made the types of claims Stone has made, nor have they verified his.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Are you claiming personal ET contact? Can you independently verify Stones claims? Will you come forward with proof? I absolutely am dying to see or hear it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So far as I am aware no one has brought up any suspicions regarding Mr Stone and his history as a crash investigator.

Springer & Joe Z I think it is time we heard your point of view regarding Clifford and other ATS members who has met him face to face.

I realise you guys have posted your knowledge of Clifford before but the skeptics and debunkers seem to need refreshing on the subject, also it gives them more oppertunity to question your statements.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
So far as I am aware no one has brought up any suspicions regarding Mr Stone and his history as a crash investigator.

Springer & Joe Z I think it is time we heard your point of view regarding Clifford and other ATS members who has met him face to face.

I realise you guys have posted your knowledge of Clifford before but the skeptics and debunkers seem to need refreshing on the subject, also it gives them more oppertunity to question your statements.

Does there exist official US military acknowledgment of Stones role as a UFO crash investigator/communicator with ETs? Will Springer and Joe Z give us actual proof of the validity of Stones claims?
There are many men in the world who can talk people out of their fortunes and ladies out of their virtues if given a face to face meeting. It is unfortunate but true that a mans word in this case needs to be backed by more than other mens words.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join