It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by boycott1

You have a lot of reading to do to catch up. ATS (Team ATS) has the documents in hand and are working on releasing them. You may want to read the other, very large thread about it.

Link to Team ATS in Roswell.

It's over 30 pages but will catch you up and he answers other questions there.

ATS reaches millions of people every hour of every day- most of them, including myself, with a keen interest in subjects of the 'highly strange.' There is no better place to publish the documents and no better time than now. What great 'work' is involved in simply scanning them and publishing them?

There is a reason, I suppose, that this thread was removed to the Skunkworks wherein, "Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum." I wouldn't hold my breath for those corroborative documents if I were you...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by boycott1]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But I also have one question for Cliff. What would your alien buddies do in this circumstance?

I personally feel that we've already had the last election in the US. There will be no more. So I have to agree with Fr. Dan Smith. Store your spuds. The sky fell in 2000 with the illegal installation of the tassel-loafered moron who has revealed himself to be none other than the anti-christ.

The scenario is thus: Atomic attack on several US cities (including Wall Street) and Tel Aviv and Haifa. Israel declares war with Iran and looses the nukes. Iran sinks two US aircraft carriers with sunburns closing Hormuz. Ahmadinejad assassinated. Taliban retake Afghanistan. Islamists retake Iraq- 20,000 Americans killed. Marshal law declared in US, England and Canada. Elections canceled. Europe, in the throws of disastrous drought and a civil war involving Islamists, unravels. No gas, no clean water, no business. Nothing but war and jackboots. Leftist Americans arrested and jailed. Thousands executed as foreign combatants. Pakistan nuked by India pre-emptively. China invades India. Russian republics in open revolt. Venezuela invaded by the US. Hugo Chavez murdered by the Dream Team. Putin assassinated by unknown agents. Osama declares himself the Mahdi, declares Bush Satan and rides a donkey into Baghdad. He then invades Megiddo at the head of an army of half a million united Sunnis and Shiites. And the rest is history.

Will they then intervene in human affairs?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by boycott1]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You clearly are here with an agenda it would seem. I'm sure the documents will be posted. Impatience is not a virtue I'm afraid.

I think Mr. Stone picked this site and Team ATS for a reason and I tend to trust Springer far more than most I've ran into on other sites. You should leave it to Sgt. Stone to decide, as they are documents he is providing. If he is comfortable, so am I.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

My only agenda is a modicum of truth. I also trust Springer to do what he can do; and he generally does it well. I calls em like i sees em and he knows that.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thats not actually a bad theory.. a lot of it adds up and is believable... Its not,however, on topic. If you reread the entire forum you will find SOMEWHERE... Mr Springer DID move it to skunkworks for a reason... but its not the same reason you beleive. I really did like that story tho. Maybe you should post a new thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm with boycott.
No disrespect intended but this is just another "story" with no proof or evidence.
I have only heard personal answers from mr.stone and nothing in the way of facts or figures.
And i'm sure there is alot he cannot talk about (very convinient) or discuss but give us something please?
And as someone previously said...just because he has served his country....does not make him anymore credible in the ufo/alien field.

It's a shame...i wanted this thread to be great but so far....it's just very vague, like anybody could be writing it?

Again, no offense intended...just feeling slightly deflated after reading through all this?

Why ask people to field questions....then say relatively nothing.
On a personal level, you seem very genuine and like a very decent and caring gentleman.

regards, blup

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not Every Question Can Or Will Be Answered...

As pointed out repeatedly, Sgt. Stone's time is limited and he is highly unlikely to be able to answer all the questions asked of him in what is now 24 pages of a growing thread.

Like any other ATS member, he is under no obligation whatsoever to answer any questions at all. He has committed to be as responsive as he can, but has also indicated several times that there are many questions he doesn't know the answer to or cannot answer.

There are no doubt some questions he does not want to answer for reasons that are entirely up to him to decide.

Additionally, many questions that have been asked aren't really relevant to Sgt. Stone or his experiences and thus not appropriate to begin with.

There are also many questions that are essentially the same but asked with slightly different wording. Repeating the same answers for them would be tedious and unproductive.

Regarding detail, that is also entirely up to him to decide, and while there's nothing wrong with asking for clarification of answers he's given, there has been a rampant problem with members repeatedly badgering him for answers to questions that have already been asked in numerous ways, which only serves to bloat the thread and make things worse.

It's important to remember that Sgt. Stone has already commented at great length on ATS and in many other forms of media, and after a while anyone can grow tired of answering the same questions again and again.

...But Some Questions Are Being Answered

Though I know it can be frustrating when you're looking for answers, it's not easy for one person to respond to so many questions with so little time, so patience is essential to the process.

Perhaps a Q&A thread is not the best format for this, but for now, this is what we have.

As before, I do ask that we stay on topic, minimize unnecessary or unrelated commentary, focus on questions for Sgt Stone and, most important of all, give him plenty of time to answer.

Again, this is not his "day job" nor does he have a lot of time to spend here. I urge my fellow members to respect that fact, cut him some slack and reserve this thread for questions for Sgt. Stone.

If this thread should prove unsatisfactory, complaining about it here will solve nothing. The topic of this thread is not what anyone thinks of Sgt. Stone or how unhappy they are with his answers, but rather to ask questions and give him a chance to answer them.

Please bear in mind that off-topic posts or commentary are subject to removal, and try to be patient.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

And I am taking the other side. Though I am usually skeptical until shown proof, this seems to be an exception .... based on ... gut instinct. I know I know my gut feeling aint worth much, but fwiw. Sometimes you just have to go with that gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I must also add, you have every right to be skeptical and are serving as good counter balance.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello Cliff

You know the planet is being damaged and many people suffer every day, not only as a result of this, but also because of the world's abusive and irrelevant economic system and the polluting, expensive, priced energy, is one of the main causes. If energy were free, an abundant production of goods would exist and poverty would be easily erradicated. (I live in Mexico and witness the resulting suffering and inequality everyday..."and it really gives you a sorrow fever")
I "know" as its been said in the Disclosure Project that "extraterrestrial humans" have free energy, non polluting systems (and I understand "we" also do in classified projects)...my qestion is if you've ever thought about this with your friend "Korona"?

thanks =)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
majic, If the way the thread works has changed, i apologise...but as far as i'm aware, we are aloud to disagree with and respectfully question mr. stone.
Springer himself said that i believe.
I am not trying to belittle or offend or tarnish the thoughts and views of this obviously well respected and well loved man, however i still (like with any other person who posts on here)have the right to ask for some proof or backup evidence.
I really want to believe but unlike some others, i have no "feeling" about this....no gut reaction....just seems very vague and very empty.

I am highly interested to know if mr.stone will say anything (which is why i'm still here lol) so i will keep reading the thread and possibly comment if needed.

I respect everybody's right to an opinion or view and will interchange ideas and debate calmly and in a dignified manner with mr.stone as i have been

Sorry for any offense or misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Blup Blup,

You are a very new member... that said maybe you will learn what "question" means later on. What you are doing is considered harassment. Every time he makes a comment you dog it down... I do not beleive you will ever find peace with what he says, not unless he tells you that a gray molested him and bit off his tongue and had a video of it... that is very shallow. Besdies I do not have much respect for a man who has the avatar you do, President Bush is not the one making the decisions... he is a symbol of our Government... they use those symbols so when they screw up, the American people hate that representation instead of overthrowing the Government who is the real ones making the decisions. It has worked for centurys. Thanks, have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
A transversable wormhole would be somewhat unique. Current theory holds that most wormholes, if they actualy exist (evidence of their existence has never been found, or at least has never been published), are so unstable that they “wink” out of existence almost as quickly as they appear: any spacecraft able to cross into such a wormhole would be trapped inside of it once it “winked” out. Unless...

The wormhole was naturally stable, or completely artificial, or naturally occuring, but artificially stabilized.

I am certain that a naturally occurring wormhole, local to Earth (such that transit from the mouth of the hole to Earth could be accomplished in a physical craft of some type within a reasonable amount of time), would present an astronomical (forgive the pun!) anomaly visible from Earth. I’ve not heard of such a discovery.

It is of course entirely possible that there exists in this universe species whose technology allows them to augment, or even create, wormholes. Still, it is curious that, given the frequency with which these species would have to employ such devices to visit, we have never seen evidence in the skies of their comings and goings via wormholes suddenly opening up or closing.

Or is such evidence being kept from the public?

Hi Bhadhidar, perhaps you find this interesting, because these two videos provide you some possible evidence of were you speak above.
It start at 06:10

here is the continuation.

[edit on 10/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cliff,

I, for one, would be satisfied with brief, concise answers to just three questions which contain within them all of the other many questions posed. No corroboration required but also no gratuitous, obsequious deference to patriotism and religion. Just your conclusions based upon your 80 year sojourn on this popsicle-stand of a planet:

1. Where do the Heinz civilizations come from?
2, How did they get here? and
3. What do they want?

That's it. Simple enough?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I know Mr. Stone answers the last two questions you listed during the project Camelot interview posted in the first couple of pages of this thread. It's worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

boycott1 TAKE a huge CHILL PILL. I've seen the evidence, do some research in this forum and read the "TEAM ATS" thread. I don't care if you think Clifford's story has any credibility but I assure you his documents are legit an genuine. He won't post the documents because we've asked him not to, the reasons why are in the thread I mentioned.

RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH... It's kind of like homework, it prepares you for the next day's class.

This is the SkunkWorks forum, it's here for the civil interaction of the membership on topics that can't necessarily be backed up (personal experiences) or "far out" theories. I won't tolerate any uncivil abuse.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Blup Blup,

You are a very new member... that said maybe you will learn what "question" means later on. What you are doing is considered harassment. Every time he makes a comment you dog it down... I do not beleive you will ever find peace with what he says, not unless he tells you that a gray molested him and bit off his tongue and had a video of it... that is very shallow. Besdies I do not have much respect for a man who has the avatar you do, President Bush is not the one making the decisions... he is a symbol of our Government... they use those symbols so when they screw up, the American people hate that representation instead of overthrowing the Government who is the real ones making the decisions. It has worked for centurys. Thanks, have a nice day.

um...i don't think that i've jumped in after any comment made by cliff, and as for harassment?? What are you talking about?
I have not berated or slandered or been derogatory about anything said by cliff.
My avatar is just a pic...typed in bush in google images and thought....why not?
It is not a representation of me as a person or my views.
I find what you've said to be quite ridiculous to be honest...totally uncalled for.
And as for being a new member...i have been reading (if not posting) at ATS for quite a while now....just never felt the urge to post before.

Not sure what you mean by i'll learn what question means but hey....i'm new so that must be it.
I don't know why you are jumping on me cos i thought this was on open discussion, allowing questions and comments from both "believers" and "skeptics"?
I consider myself very open minded and am willing to listen to any ideas, theories whatever, but also i believe i have the right to post my opinions too.
Thanks for your comments...but not really needed and i'm not really sure why you said it?

thanks....(a confused) blup.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sgt Stone

I`m not replying to anything I saw something years ago that couldnot be explained but have kept it to my self for 35 years because I have been afraid to talk about it If you would like to know more feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and I`ll tell my story it can be proved because I was not alone

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

Wow~you seem very rude SGT! Have you gotten sick? I think that perhaps if you were in Iraq you may have been infected with DU and afraid to admit to the "PTSD" well it is probably the PTSD with you.. but either way not all "PTSD" are just PTSD.. but whatever!
Through faith in GOD and HEALTHY DIET AND VITAMINS AND MEDICINE YOU CAN WORK THROUGH WITH IT!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Perhaps, and only perhaps my comments arent needed. If you however do not think you are being rude, and destrutive then you should analyze the situation a little bit better. You go on with your empahsis on how you respect other but respecting others isn't mocking them with such comments like "lol that is why im still here" "ill leave comments if neccessary etc. Dont lie to yourself or me. You are being disrespectful. if you disagree keep it to yourself. i dont find him incredibly 100% believable adn thats because hes human. I find him 94% belieable as different situations create his reality. I do think he is being honest with us and he is telling us what he has experienced. Trauma adds drama... he has also endured that. I would think though most of the drama comes from people such as ourselves that have a point to prove to each other. A point that will never be proven. So if you DISAGREE. STATE WHY. Thats all you need to do. No need to mock. Have nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join